Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Interest in a Mid-A t-shirt? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42996)

TheRoadRunner 08-02-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4S (Post 1113591)
Added some color, ditched the flag; @Jrohit- replaced with states. I think this is about as far as I'm gonna go with this.

Attachment 46516

nice work it looks fresh..we should get decals of this too

Jrohit 08-02-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4S (Post 1113591)
Added some color, ditched the flag; @Jrohit- replaced with states. I think this is about as far as I'm gonna go with this.

Attachment 46516

Looks pretty epic :). If you could send me the file, I could mess with it a little bit.

OrbitalEllipses 08-02-2013 01:07 PM

Please no black or blue shirts. I'd like some different colors in my wardrobe.
@D4S: [encouragingly] looks way better than the previous incarnation! :thumbsup:

infinite012 08-02-2013 01:48 PM

DGM shirts? trolol

uncle tattoo 08-02-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite012 (Post 1113479)
Uncle Tattoo has told me that we can get basically any color shirt in any fabric we want. I'd imagine cost would be driven by the fabric type and complexity/quantity of the design.

Correct. Currently I have been using Gildan 5000 t-shirt blanks as my standard (http://www.mygildan.com/Categories/T...Sleeve//p/5000) because they are available in multiple colors and sizes locally. Its medium weight and very comfortable. I have one on right now as a matter of fact.

As far as the type of shirt, it’s up to you guys. There are MANY different brands/weights to choose from. Of course, pricing will be affected by this if you want top of the line t-shirts or just middle range. I can also offer different color selections for each order so you’re not backed into picking just white or black or blue or whatever. With that said, I suggest putting a white background behind the text so it stands out on any color shirt. Red text on a red shirt might be hard to read lol.

bestwheelbase 08-02-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncle tattoo (Post 1113953)
Correct. Currently I have been using Gildan 5000 t-shirt blanks as my standard (http://www.mygildan.com/Categories/T...Sleeve//p/5000) because they are available in multiple colors and sizes locally. Its medium weight and very comfortable. I have one on right now as a matter of fact.

@OrbitalEllipses for reference, this is what we used for EKG.

OrbitalEllipses 08-02-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bestwheelbase (Post 1114172)
@OrbitalEllipses for reference, this is what we used for EKG.

I'm fine with that selection! Love the EKG shirt, but what I really want is something that feels like the hoodie but is a t-shirt that's approximately a billion times thinner.

bestwheelbase 08-02-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses (Post 1114234)
I'm fine with that selection! Love the EKG shirt, but what I really want is something that feels like the hoodie but is a t-shirt that's approximately a billion times thinner.

Hoodies will return this winter and be better than ever. You're so off-topic! :bonk:

v1ru5 08-02-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses (Post 1113770)
Please no black or blue shirts. I'd like some different colors in my wardrobe.
@D4S: [encouragingly] looks way better than the previous incarnation! :thumbsup:

For some reason when you quoted with [] my brain thinks you are an Elcor

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Elcor

OrbitalEllipses 08-02-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1ru5 (Post 1114406)
For some reason when you quoted with [] my brain thinks you are an Elcor

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Elcor

Elcor or an HK protocol droid ;) It was intentional, thanks for noticing me Cyrus. :wub:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bestwheelbase (Post 1114397)
You're so off-topic! :bonk:

Untreated and undiagnosed GENIUS.

Jrohit 08-02-2013 09:58 PM

Black and white logo colors on a red t-shirt? Or White/Red on Black shirt, or Black/Red on white shirt? I actually want one of each now :drool:

IloveBaldEagles 08-02-2013 11:58 PM

I still would love a Hot Lava t shirt

Jaylyons1 08-03-2013 04:30 PM

May be interested as long as its not too dark. It gets too hot here to wear dark colors too often.

uncle tattoo 08-06-2013 07:41 AM

so is that the design everyone wants to go with?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.