Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Army-Inspired FRS with Louvres (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68756)

ShutterSpeed 09-20-2014 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KonTheory (Post 1952352)
Thats gorgeous, how much did the wrap cost if you dont mind me asking?
and what color was this car before the wrap?

Car was originally Hot Lava. Wrap was somewhere around $2500.

ShutterSpeed 09-20-2014 12:52 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...94852365_o.jpg

boucher 09-20-2014 12:56 PM

See, I just needed a better photographer. I need to get in touch with that Derek Matherne guy that did these for you.

CoupedUpSubie 09-30-2014 08:42 PM

@ShutterSpeed saw you roll by the La Quinta in Kenner. Car looks awesome.

ShutterSpeed 10-11-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoupedUpSubie (Post 1966910)
@ShutterSpeed saw you roll by the La Quinta in Kenner. Car looks awesome.

Yeah I work right down the street at Express Auto Salon. Pass by everyday.

86Heritage 11-23-2014 12:09 AM

I think it's definitely creative and out of the norm. Those louvres are starting to grow on me for sure

Celica00 11-23-2014 12:12 AM

The change in wheels was a perfect choice. beautiful build!

zeal86 11-23-2014 12:30 AM

Effing clean 86... one of my faves! I was considering the Zele Kit... the lip looks great on your 86.

2014 6-speed Monogram (37J)

CamryDS 11-23-2014 02:27 PM

really nice looking car! the flat green is pretty nice on the shape of the car

ShutterSpeed 11-23-2014 10:22 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...45527079_o.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.