Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ok, who has stories that can't be explained? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61390)

AG3NT_5CARFAC3 03-25-2014 12:33 PM

I remember I clicked on a link a few years ago, and it was some whack "Where's Waldo" puzzle....I couldn't find the chump, then after a few minutes the screen changed to some ugly, scary face and some loud-ass screaming....

nearly fell off the chair lol

xoxomichaela 03-25-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AG3NT_5CARFAC3 (Post 1624792)
I remember I clicked on a link a few years ago, and it was some whack "Where's Waldo" puzzle....I couldn't find the chump, then after a few minutes the screen changed to some ugly, scary face and some loud-ass screaming....

nearly fell off the chair lol

hahahahaha those things were the worst!!

AG3NT_5CARFAC3 03-25-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxomichaela (Post 1624843)
hahahahaha those things were the worst!!

lol its the worst! I was really trying to look for Waldo too. I was mad close to the screen then BOOM! Freaked me out! It also didnt help that I was in a poorly lighted room too at the time.

xoxomichaela 03-25-2014 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AG3NT_5CARFAC3 (Post 1624854)
lol its the worst! I was really trying to look for Waldo too. I was mad close to the screen then BOOM! Freaked me out! It also didnt help that I was in a poorly lighted room too at the time.

Have you ever seen the one where from a distance you're just like watching a car drive through the mountains for a good minute and then a creepy ass lady pops out screaming right in front of the camera? That one got me haha I can't remember the reasoning behind watching the car but I almost died.:confused0068:

sklimo 03-25-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxomichaela (Post 1624896)
Have you ever seen the one where from a distance you're just like watching a car drive through the mountains for a good minute and then a creepy ass lady pops out screaming right in front of the camera? That one got me haha I can't remember the reasoning behind watching the car but I almost died.:confused0068:


That one got me too. It was titled something like "World's best road" or some shit that peaked my interest. Scared the fuck out of me

xoxomichaela 03-25-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklimo (Post 1624905)
That one got me too. It was titled something like "World's best road" or some shit that peaked my interest. Scared the fuck out of me

[ame]http://youtu.be/VY0frOq7TH4[/ame]

hahahaha and then I picutred this.

sklimo 03-25-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxomichaela (Post 1624929)
http://youtu.be/VY0frOq7TH4

hahahaha and then I picutred this.



LOL yup. That's pretty much what happened

f0rge 03-25-2014 01:24 PM

This thread is cool, love the ghost stories.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me, although I've never lived in an old house until 4 months ago, and even this one isn't that old.

Stevie86 03-25-2014 01:31 PM

Me and a couple of friends broke into this old abandoned mental institution that was closed long ago for lobotmaomy and abuse to patients. One night we were coming up to one of the side doors to check it out when we heard a faint squealing voice saying get out of here. We all jumped back and started to run, we didn't have a clue to who or what it was but I know there's a lot of homeless druggies staying there sometimes.

husker741 03-25-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxomichaela (Post 1624461)
Not even gonna lie. 7:02 I jumped haha

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/...dbbe19a5_m.gif

AG3NT_5CARFAC3 03-25-2014 01:35 PM

^^ LOL

husker741 03-25-2014 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monogram (Post 1624969)
Everything has an explanation.

It was only a matter of time until Buzz Killington showed up.

xoxomichaela 03-25-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by husker741 (Post 1624996)

hahahaha

Zen86 03-25-2014 03:52 PM

Another Story
 
I've always heard that certain kids and pets were more perceptive to the paranormal than adults. This story actually backs up that theory.


Years ago a very close friend’s brother committed suicide at his parent’s backyard. I don’t want to go into the details of the reason but to me it didn’t give cause to taking one’s own life. Anyway as in Asian’s culture, the day that he was founded the family had monks come over and do a blessing. Friends and family was also over to show their respect. Most of the people were standing around the monks who were under the tree where he took his life. A few families and I were standing on the patio near the doorway of the house. I was standing next to a family who had a 5 or 6 year old boy with them. Like most kids he couldn’t stand still and just wanted to go and play. He suddenly stopped fudging and came up to his mom and asked, "Mommy did uncle die?" His mom looked at him and said, "Yes son, uncle died." Now normally a kid would not know the situation because we don’t normally discuss it with them, so this pulled my attention to them. He then asked her, "Mommy did uncle die like this?" He then took his hand and sorta made loops around his head signifying that he used a rope to hang himself. His mom took her eyes off the ceremony and looked straight at her son. She then asked, "How do you know?" He then turned to a corner of the backyard that had a dark bush growing and pointed, "Cause uncle is standing right there." His mom and me spun our heads and stared at the bush. It was a few feet from the place where the monks were. I couldn’t see anybody there. The only thing there was an overgrown bush that had rotting leaves around the area. The boy then said, "Mommy I’m scared." Then mother asked, "Why?" The body answered, "Cause there’s a monster behind uncle." The mother quickly grabbed her kid and rushed inside the house. The father, who I assumed wasn’t following the conversation, turned his head in the direction of his fleeing wife. He has a confused look when he went to follow her. I didn’t see them for the rest of the day.


The conversation might not have been word for word, and also it was spoken in my language.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.