Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Washing your car in the Winter. (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51414)

Scenic Driver 12-27-2013 03:56 PM

If it's 30 degrees or above out I wash by hand otherwise I use a self serve place

ZionsWrath 01-13-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZionsWrath (Post 1374763)
I just bought this, waiting for the first salting to test.

Polished Bliss: Auto Finesse Citrus Power Demo Video - YouTube

Well I used this twice (or was it 3 times?) and it took about half the bottle (spraying by hand). I'm going to try using it in my foam cannon with a small (maybe 2-4 ounce) amount. If that doesn't work I don't think I'd buy this again. It works but too expensive for what I'd use it for.

FRSHBRZ 01-13-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZionsWrath (Post 1449968)
Well I used this twice (or was it 3 times?) and it took about half the bottle (spraying by hand). I'm going to try using it in my foam cannon with a small (maybe 2-4 ounce) amount. If that doesn't work I don't think I'd buy this again. It works but too expensive for what I'd use it for.


100% agree. Due to some kind of mix up with my order I received a few additional bottles and thought I'd be set for awhile. In my experience 1 bottle won't make it to 3 full washes...just makes it to 2.

That being said it does do a great job and it really helps keep my SWP BRZ looking good during these winter months in the Northeast.

I've read in a few places that you can dilute this product pretty heavily with some h2o and it will perform about the same. I'm going to give it a try during my next wash and see if that's true.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanFRS 01-13-2014 01:39 PM

Why are people so against automatic touchless washes?

ZionsWrath 01-13-2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylanFRS (Post 1450079)
Why are people so against automatic touchless washes?

I'm not against them, there are just literally NONE of them in a convenient vicinity.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.