Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   FT86 Speedfactory (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26701)

Ammonia 10-01-2014 11:47 AM

Ordered some camber parts and received them very promptly. Asked a few questions via PM before making the purchase to make sure I was buying the right stuff, and received a reply quickly. I was even shown an alternative product which would accomplish the same thing I was looking to do, at a lower price! (SPC bolts vs Whiteline bolts).

How is that for customer service! You guys rock

johnnyfast11 10-03-2014 12:40 PM

ft86speedfactory is an excellent shop. bought from them 10+ times. each time no issues, and if there was a small issue, it was resolved quicker than my car runs a 0-60. =p

nivek111070 10-17-2014 04:36 PM

got my laffy taffy and my horn upgrade, but still waiting on exhaust, supposed to ship today, im stoked :)

rs999 10-22-2014 07:09 PM

EDIT: Resolved, this turned out to be a Paypal issue. As I said excellent company that I will continue to do business with in the future.

Good luck with RMA's I sent FT86SpeedFactory a RMA back in September and I have yet to get a refund back on PayPal. I emailed them again a week ago with the UPS tracking number and RMA # and I have yet to see a refund back to my PayPal.

I know they will respond back on here after posting this message to PM them, but it looks like their CRM system doesn't have the capability to follow up to emails from customers.

Also, the Contact Us web form on their site from the My Account section doesn't seem to work either or is not hooked up to anything since if you send a message from it you don't get a confirmation email back saying they received a message from you.

EDIT: Good company though. I equate them to the ECS Tuning of the FT86 world. The customer service may be so so but I'll still order from them in the future.

themajesticone 10-22-2014 07:36 PM

FT86SpeedFactory is great - quick responses to email inquiries and they are even willing to give their personal feedback and suggestions. Thanks for existing! haha

FT-86 SpeedFactory 10-23-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rs999 (Post 1994501)
Good luck with RMA's I sent FT86SpeedFactory a RMA back in September and I have yet to get a refund back on PayPal. I emailed them again a week ago with the UPS tracking number and RMA # and I have yet to see a refund back to my PayPal.

I know they will respond back on here after posting this message to PM them, but it looks like their CRM system doesn't have the capability to follow up to emails from customers.

Also, the Contact Us web form on their site from the My Account section doesn't seem to work either or is not hooked up to anything since if you send a message from it you don't get a confirmation email back saying they received a message from you.

EDIT: Good company though. I equate them to the ECS Tuning of the FT86 world. The customer service may be so so but I'll still order from them in the future.

Not sure why that form does not work. We will look into it. :)

Email us sales@ft86speedfactory.com and we can check on the RMA. All RMA's personally hit my desk so I could have forgotten a step and apologize for that. Shoot us an email to that address and we'll get it resolved. Again sorry if we missed a previous email.

Thank you,
Jeremy

rs999 10-23-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FT-86 SpeedFactory (Post 1995193)
Not sure why that form does not work. We will look into it. :)

Email us sales@ft86speedfactory.com and we can check on the RMA. All RMA's personally hit my desk so I could have forgotten a step and apologize for that. Shoot us an email to that address and we'll get it resolved. Again sorry if we missed a previous email.

Thank you,
Jeremy

I don't have personal email access from work, so I'll send you a reply when I get home.

Thanks for the follow up.

FT-86 SpeedFactory 10-23-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rs999 (Post 1995264)
I don't have personal email access from work, so I'll send you a reply when I get home.

Thanks for the follow up.

What would be the email? If you pm us the email address or post it here, we can search through our records to see where/if we dropped the ball.

rs999 10-24-2014 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FT-86 SpeedFactory (Post 1995453)
What would be the email? If you pm us the email address or post it here, we can search through our records to see where/if we dropped the ball.

I sent you a PM and follow up email last night about the RMA. Thanks.

JMoody 11-11-2014 05:42 AM

I have now had three orders with FT-86 SpeedFactory. Hands down the fastest shipping I have ever had from an online parts store. Will probably place every order through them from here on out! Keep up the great work!

P.S. Love the Laffy Taffy!!!

hur1ey02 11-11-2014 12:40 PM

I guess I should chime in as well. I've bought a few items from the guys at FT-86 SpeedFactory. Almost no glitches with all of my purchases. I've had an incorrect item shipped on mistake - it was fixed immediately. They even shipped out the replacement before I could ship the wrong piece. I also bought a set of Spyder V2 taillights that had water issues. Jeremy and Yo were awesome to work with. We tried 3 sets without any luck, so the guys issued me a credit and we went from there. Return shipping and receipt of the replacements was a breeze. If I had to deal with anyone's customer service, it would be these guys.

100% preferred vendor.

Migero86 11-13-2014 10:34 AM

Once again these guys perform and deliver like no other company I have ever dealt with.

Even while at SEMA Jeremy was keeping in touch about my order and replying to my questions. A lot of companies out there could learn a thing or two from this company.

Keep up the good work guys, look forward to buying more!

Cheers!
Mitch

neopode 11-13-2014 09:02 PM

Going to edit this as my story progresses, but today was not a happy day.

I ordered my Bilstein Coilovers from Ft86 Speed Factory for an amazing price. Their cheapest shipping is ground so it took the package a little over a week to reach me (due to a UPS blackout).

The company I am currently working at is getting audited and is in the crunch time of their projects so I was constantly in 10-13 hour work days. Finding it hard to find the time to do the install myself, I called around and found a good shop to take it to, called in sick and went to drop it off.

After I dropped off my sealed coilover package and my car, the auto shop calls me that while installing the coilovers they found out that there were three rear coils and only one front. Having to drive back and pick up my car, I was then hit with the shops labor fees since they already uninstalled my wheels, rotors, and oem coils.

I sent an e-mail to ft86 stating that the package they sent was wrong, and even when they were supposedly closed, they promptly replied to my e-mail requesting photos of what was sent.

so to sum up day 1:
-great prices
-quick and good customer service as far as I have seen
-questionable products.
-hundred-ish dollars flushed down the drain and a days worth of work piled up.

Day 2:
Ft-86 speed factory promptly contacted bilstein for a fix in the morning and quickly reassured me via e-mail and forum responses.

Final edit day 3/4:
Sent an e-mail following up on my replacement coil, and it seems that they already shipped it out to me. They also used next-day shipping to get it to me as fast as possible which is awesome. I received it the next day, and they had a paid-for return call tag as well.

Overall Summary:
I had the unfortunate incident of having a mistake happen to me on my very first order from ft86-speedfactory, however, with ft86sf's amazing customer service no buyer should be wary of buying from them. If (and it's probably a big if) something does go wrong, they will do everything in their power to correct it in a very timely manner.

jdmblood 11-14-2014 08:59 AM

You can't blame ft86speedfactory on the money you had to waste at the shop. When I ordered my coilovers from them they came directly from the manufacturer so maybe this is also the case. If the coils came directly from bilstein you must not blame ft86sf for questionable products, but must therefore place the blame on bilstein for giving you the extra rear coil. Good luck and hope you figure everything out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neopode (Post 2021634)
Going to edit this as my story progresses, but today was not a happy day.

I ordered my Bilstein Coilovers from Ft86 Speed Factory for an amazing price. Their cheapest shipping is ground so it took the package a little over a week to reach me (due to a UPS blackout).

The company I am currently working at is getting audited and is in the crunch time of their projects so I was constantly in 10-13 hour work days. Finding it hard to find the time to do the install myself, I called around and found a good shop to take it to, called in sick and went to drop it off.

After I dropped off my sealed coilover package and my car, the auto shop calls me that while installing the coilovers they found out that there were three rear coils and only one front. Having to drive back and pick up my car, I was then hit with the shops labor fees since they already uninstalled my wheels, rotors, and oem coils.

I sent an e-mail to ft86 stating that the package they sent was wrong, and even when they were supposedly closed, they promptly replied to my e-mail requesting photos of what was sent.

so to sum up day 1:
-great prices
-quick and good customer service as far as I have seen
-questionable products.
-hundred-ish dollars flushed down the drain and a days worth of work piled up.