Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ok, who has stories that can't be explained? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61390)

Kelbyat07 03-25-2014 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by husker741 (Post 1624031)
I really wanna watch this but I think I'm gonna do it in the morning...

Lol same here

Conundrum 03-25-2014 02:10 AM

That ^ lol

xoxomichaela 03-25-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerLieberman (Post 1622228)
Saw this video years back. Creeped me out

Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons!! - YouTube

Not even gonna lie. 7:02 I jumped haha

Kelbyat07 03-25-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxomichaela (Post 1624461)
Not even gonna lie. 7:02 I jumped haha

In that case I'm not watching it anymore haha

xoxomichaela 03-25-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelbyat07 (Post 1624476)
In that case I'm not watching it anymore haha

I mean my face was like 10 inches from the screen and my volume is pretty loud. That probably helped haha DOOOOO ITTTT.

Kelbyat07 03-25-2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxomichaela (Post 1624540)
I mean my face was like 10 inches from the screen and my volume is pretty loud. That probably helped haha DOOOOO ITTTT.

I watched a good two minute of the video, I don't feel like being startled at every little thing today lol

sklimo 03-25-2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelbyat07 (Post 1624600)
I watched a good two minute of the video, I don't feel like being startled at every little thing today lol



BOO!!!!!!

xoxomichaela 03-25-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelbyat07 (Post 1624600)
I watched a good two minute of the video, I don't feel like being startled at every little thing today lol

Psh! You didn't even get to the good stuff!!

JDMenrique 03-25-2014 11:18 AM

more stories!!

Kelbyat07 03-25-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxomichaela (Post 1624614)
Psh! You didn't even get to the good stuff!!

I'll finish it when I have people over later haha.

By the way I like that type of blue (your avatar)

Kelbyat07 03-25-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklimo (Post 1624609)
BOO!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eyebulge:

TylerLieberman 03-25-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelbyat07 (Post 1624476)
In that case I'm not watching it anymore haha

Lol watch it!

The poltergeist stuff is crazy. Especially the camera experiments

xoxomichaela 03-25-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelbyat07 (Post 1624628)
I'll finish it when I have people over later haha.

By the way I like that type of blue (your avatar)

Thank you!!

Atticus808 03-25-2014 11:39 AM

i remember waking up one time in the middle of the night, and i sat up looking at the foot of my bed. there was a girl that looked wavy, kind of like she was in water. i was didn't feel scared or anything and i was thinking to myself that i'm pretty sure i'm awake seeing this.
then she asked me to grab her hand, and i actually tried for some reason but couldn't. so then i laid back down and went back to sleep.

lots of weird stuff has happened in my house. and i still get scared lol. my fiancee knows how scared i get sometimes.

there was one time we were watching tv and my fiancee told me she didn't want to tell me what she saw at the moment, cause i'd freak out. so in the room upstairs, when you face the tv the door is to the right, and it's a hall (wall is on the right, ledge is on the left and you can look down to the main door. stairs to go down to the main floor is about 4-5 metres, then if you pass the stairs it's another ledge that's perpendicular, so like an L). so while we were watching tv. my fiancee looked out the door and saw the top of a kids head just above the ledge. she did a double take and it was still there so she just looked away and didn't tell me until a little bit later.

another time while my family was home, my sister and i were upstairs talking. then i get a call on my cell phone, i picked it up and it said HOME on it. i answered it and all i heard was someone breathing on the other line. it was for about 10 seconds. i asked if anyone called me and no one did. me and my sister were kind of freaked.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.