Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149034)

Sapphireho 03-07-2022 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphireho (Post 3509222)
He was an American Prof.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultramaroon (Post 3509226)

Quote:

Originally Posted by p1l0t (Post 3509233)
listen here boy lemmie tell ya what

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichitaka05 (Post 3509256)
Found out Cookie Monster's real name is Sid... not sure I'll be looking at Cookie Monster the same way now. What lead me down this path of looking up his real name? It came up on side of article saying "Do you know the real name of Cookie Monster?" Damn those click baits lol

https://longislandweekly.com/wp-cont...kie-crumbs.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphireho (Post 3509257)
For instance, Sesame Street's lovable cookie-devouring Cookie Monster has a real first name, and it isn't Cookie: it's Sid. And Cap'n Crunch? His name is Cap'n Horatio Magellan Crunch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichitaka05 (Post 3509258)
THAT! It literally said something like that & even had Cap'n Crunch part too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiske (Post 3509262)
In 2017 I had an employer fudge up my address's zip code by 1 digit. Wasn't really ever a problem as it was an silly error. My tax person fixed it with sharpie marker when I did them and Fed/State didn't even blink.

Meow, 5 years later it has created a whole cluster fuck with another county wanting money they aren't owed actually with interest/late fee's The business doesn't even exist so I cannot get it amended for a corrected tax return. 2 trip to the court house, 3 phone calls and nothing fixed thus far. :/ I'll pay one county or the other, not both and certainly not 5 years in fees!

So hitting the watering hole pretty good tonight. Drink of the night is a coffee'esq old fashion! 2oz Mr. Black liquor, 2oz Jameson Orange, splash of simple syrup and an orange peel to finish. Not an every day drink but, pretty damn good on a cold night.
Attachment 210173

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dadhawk (Post 3509268)
Already on Page 2, only 5998 to go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spuds (Post 3509277)
Ooor, we can see how quickly we can get it locked...

Quote:

Originally Posted by weederr33 (Post 3509281)
Well.. this year is chalking up to be probably one of the worst years of my entire life. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundman98 (Post 3509282)
i like how they have "change daily" on them. like guys read instructions.

but why? why does cookie monster need a first name?

we've got a covid thread for that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundman98 (Post 3509284)
finished early at the job that was planned for today.

boss sends us over to another house that called. "hang a fancy foyer fixture, need the tall 16' ladder. should only need about an hour or so"....

the most complex, irritating fixture i've ever installed. 250 extremely thin aircraft cable suspended crystals. it ended up taking 4.5 hours, had to get in the attic to reinforce the ceiling to hold it.

took the mom, daughter, son, me and my coworker to untangle the factory-tangled cables, mount the crystals on the cables, and then i could install them. oh, and they were keeping their house at 76 degrees. this was in the room next to the kitchen, and she decided to use all the burners to start dinner just as we started. so it was about 85 degrees up at the ceiling...

i took a picture more for evidence. one of the kids is going to throw something through it in the next 2 weeks and tangle it all into a knot...

https://i.imgur.com/c41ZaEo.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiske (Post 3509289)
Y O G A P A N T S

/thread lock

Quote:

Originally Posted by p1l0t (Post 3509298)
Looks awesome though! (for now)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dadhawk (Post 3509101)
And to answer the question about if I wasn't Batman...if he's selling the Batmobile, surely I can get him to throw in a slightly used Drone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphireho (Post 3509106)
If you're asking...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spuds (Post 3509110)
The troll reawakens again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultramaroon (Post 3509121)
lol at tags already

Quote:

Originally Posted by x808drifter (Post 3509122)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphireho (Post 3509165)
Haven't we always had tags?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultramaroon (Post 3509169)
Mine have my name written on them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 3509177)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 3509178)
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/atta...1&d=1646683748

And you have a bumper sticker saying how much you love them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultramaroon (Post 3509214)
Just the one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphireho (Post 3509216)
Yes joe,....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphireho (Post 3509218)
XXXXXXXL?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teseo (Post 3509219)
Episode III
Revenge of Random Thread. @Tcoat

Fox body will be like white canvas, you can do whatever idea you want and have plenty of aftermarket support. But that if i cant find anything from 1967 through 1977.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultramaroon (Post 3509221)
I thought your dad was a math prof. That's not how Roman numerals work.

Just seeing if I can quote every post.

Sapphireho 03-07-2022 11:39 PM

How quickly to 6k?

p1l0t 03-08-2022 01:34 AM

soundman98 03-08-2022 02:03 AM

6k pages

Ultramaroon 03-08-2022 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphireho (Post 3509307)
How quickly to 6k?

https://i.imgur.com/a694eaK.gif

Ultramaroon 03-08-2022 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weederr33 (Post 3509281)
Well.. this year is chalking up to be probably one of the worst years of my entire life. :(

I'll bite.

Capt Spaulding 03-08-2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundman98 (Post 3509284)
finished early at the job that was planned for today.

boss sends us over to another house that called. "hang a fancy foyer fixture, need the tall 16' ladder. should only need about an hour or so"....

the most complex, irritating fixture i've ever installed. 250 extremely thin aircraft cable suspended crystals. it ended up taking 4.5 hours, had to get in the attic to reinforce the ceiling to hold it.

took the mom, daughter, son, me and my coworker to untangle the factory-tangled cables, mount the crystals on the cables, and then i could install them. oh, and they were keeping their house at 76 degrees. this was in the room next to the kitchen, and she decided to use all the burners to start dinner just as we started. so it was about 85 degrees up at the ceiling...

i took a picture more for evidence. one of the kids is going to throw something through it in the next 2 weeks and tangle it all into a knot...

https://i.imgur.com/c41ZaEo.jpg

Hoooolleee Moses.:confused0068:

ichitaka05 03-08-2022 11:09 AM

Game Stop was selling the PS5 bundle this morning... but it was only Pro members. O'well, next time.

ichitaka05 03-08-2022 12:25 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...d75edbf868.jpg

5 training laptop been updated… 5 more to go… these laptop have been dead & not updated for few months. It take more than hr to up to date

NoHaveMSG 03-08-2022 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichitaka05 (Post 3509382)

5 training laptop been updated… 5 more to go… these laptop have been dead & not updated for few months. It take more than hr to up to date

How the heck do you keep a work area so clean?

ichitaka05 03-08-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG (Post 3509383)
How the heck do you keep a work area so clean?

It’s called “I got transferred less than month ago into this office.” lmao

But in general, I usually keep my shit to minimal. Plus a lot of my stuff can be in digital, so I keep it digital.

NoHaveMSG 03-08-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichitaka05 (Post 3509384)
It’s called “I got transferred less than month ago into this office.” lmao

But in general, I usually keep my shit to minimal. Plus a lot of my stuff can be in digital, so I keep it digital.

I have to print a lot of paperwork and stuff gets set on my desk all the time.

I have been hesitant on moving into my new office since it puts me right next to the company president. If he wants to talk to me now he has to yell down the hallway or come to my office. If he wants to play 20 questions everyday I am not going to make it easier.

ichitaka05 03-08-2022 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG (Post 3509388)
I have to print a lot of paperwork and stuff gets set on my desk all the time.

I have been hesitant on moving into my new office since it puts me right next to the company president. If he wants to talk to me now he has to yell down the hallway or come to my office. If he wants to play 20 questions everyday I am not going to make it easier.

I'm a trainer, so do required to print shit ton of papers (for handouts & packets). I put it in the folders, folder binders & in the binder cabinet to keep it away from my view. Biggest mess I have in my office is posted notes. I put posted notes everywhere. On my monitor, folders, papers, cabinets, desk & even chairs lol

NoHaveMSG 03-08-2022 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichitaka05 (Post 3509391)
I'm a trainer, so do required to print shit ton of papers (for handouts & packets). I put it in the folders, folder binders & in the binder cabinet to keep it away from my view. Biggest mess I have in my office is posted notes. I put posted notes everywhere. On my monitor, folders, papers, cabinets, desk & even chairs lol

I try to keep my reports as PDF's and not print them but I do about 20+ PO's a day plus the confirmations, revised orders, drawings. I do the post it note thing too, I have about 5 on my right monitor right now.