Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Software Tuning (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   OpenFlash Tablet: Multiple Data Log files! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84224)

trdric 03-17-2015 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash (Post 2173445)
If you could, go to debugging and create a debugging file. Do this right after you run into this error message. And email it to me at shiv@openflashperformance.com. I can look at it and should be able to see what is going on.

just sent you !

sstfnv 03-17-2015 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash (Post 2173445)
If you could, go to debugging and create a debugging file. Do this right after you run into this error message. And email it to me at shiv@openflashperformance.com. I can look at it and should be able to see what is going on.


Done. I sent you my debug file as well.

Koa 03-18-2015 12:40 AM

HELL yes. OFT value just skyrocketed.

Shiv@Openflash 03-18-2015 05:17 AM

Thanks for the debugging logs guys. Looks like there was a bug in the datalogging protocol. Just connect your OFTs to OFM and let it update via wifi. Then datalog again and you should be good to go :)

itsjustdavep 03-18-2015 06:56 AM

Is the updated template supposed to be listed as mx5?

Shiv@Openflash 03-18-2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsjustdavep (Post 2173761)
Is the updated template supposed to be listed as mx5?

Nope. It should be named "FRS Template 6". Are you sure you aren't on the MX5 page on our website?

itsjustdavep 03-18-2015 02:14 PM

I'm an idiot. Ignore me.

Shiv@Openflash 03-18-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsjustdavep (Post 2174272)
I'm an idiot. Ignore me.

:lol: It's ok. But for what it's worth, the MX5 and FRS template files are functionally identical. The only difference is the background picture :)

Koa 03-18-2015 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash (Post 2174313)
:lol: It's ok. But for what it's worth, the MX5 and FRS template files are functionally identical. The only difference is the background picture :)

...*updates to MX5 template to be different*

itsjustdavep 03-18-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash (Post 2174313)
:lol: It's ok. But for what it's worth, the MX5 and FRS template files are functionally identical. The only difference is the background picture :)

Wait...so...can I do a custom background? :eek:

sstfnv 03-18-2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash (Post 2173727)
Thanks for the debugging logs guys. Looks like there was a bug in the datalogging protocol. Just connect your OFTs to OFM and let it update via wifi. Then datalog again and you should be good to go :)



It is working now! Thank you! :)

phobos512 03-18-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsjustdavep (Post 2174438)
Wait...so...can I do a custom background? :eek:

So after you said that I got to thinking, I wonder if the template file is really a zip file just like a .docx is really a zip file (i.e. a "container" file).

And it is. Let the mayhem ensue! Password protected though. Probably because it's not too wise to screw with things that program your car's ECU without knowing what they do.

Shiv@Openflash 03-18-2015 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sstfnv (Post 2174596)
It is working now! Thank you! :)

Right on. Good to hear :)

trdric 03-18-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sstfnv (Post 2174596)
It is working now! Thank you! :)

so datalogs that were taken 2day and yesterday are no good :mad0260::mad0260::sigh:???

I cant see my datalog of today and when i export them there is nothing when I open the file in excel.... :'(

I cant*** delete an old log either ?!?

Am I the only one who has problems ?

trdric 03-18-2015 07:22 PM

And one other thing that came up that i dont understand.

How do we know when the datalogging is finished? I datalog once for 20mins ish and after i datalog for like 40 mins I was waiting for a message that would of told me datalog time is up or something like that.

Isnt there something that should tell us the file is full or something like that?

isnt suposed to be 10x20mins of logs?

sstfnv 03-18-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trdric (Post 2174887)
so datalogs that were taken 2day and yesterday are no good :mad0260::mad0260::sigh:???

I cant see my datalog of today and when i export them there is nothing when I open the file in excel.... :'(

I cant*** delete an old log either ?!?

Am I the only one who has problems ?



to delete the corrupted logs click on them and when you get the error message click CONTINUE, then click DELETE. Do this for all of them.

trdric 03-18-2015 07:58 PM

this is what I am getting tonight
http://i.imgur.com/pNJiFP1.png
http://i.imgur.com/hKSlE1H.png

i will go do a quick test of making a new datalog to see if I can read it right now

trdric 03-18-2015 08:04 PM

just did a test and new datalog is working, I guess the ones done while you guys were doing the updates are corrupt or something :'( o well. time to go datalog some more xD

cookiesowns 03-22-2015 04:07 AM

Hey Shiv,

FLKC & KC Learned are still 0 on stock D00C tune. Any chance this will be fixed, or could this be an issue with my OFT?

Firmware & Template are all fully up to date.

steve99 03-22-2015 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookiesowns (Post 2179633)
Hey Shiv,

FLKC & KC Learned are still 0 on stock D00C tune. Any chance this will be fixed, or could this be an issue with my OFT?

Firmware & Template are all fully up to date.

@Shiv@Openflash

it looks like oft logging issue another guy @Bergen23 has same issue on D00C rom with same parameters and pretty sure same issue with D00G rom as well

cookiesowns 03-23-2015 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve99 (Post 2180478)
@Shiv@Openflash

it looks like oft logging issue another guy @Bergen23 has same issue on D00C rom with same parameters and pretty sure same issue with D00G rom as well

It's been like this for awhile now. Even back in August of last year.

What should I log to check for knock? IAM is working, FLKC and KC Learned are both no go.


That's interesting, I'm looking at my logs now and it seems to have data there, however I'm not sure if accurate. On the OFT realtime display, it doesn't move at all.

steve99 03-23-2015 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookiesowns (Post 2180698)
It's been like this for awhile now. Even back in August of last year.

What should I log to check for knock? IAM is working, FLKC and KC Learned are both no go.


That's interesting, I'm looking at my logs now and it seems to have data there, however I'm not sure if accurate. On the OFT realtime display, it doesn't move at all.

If KC LEARNED was logging you can derive FLKC an IAM from it.

DC2R 03-23-2015 12:55 PM

Dang I went to the track(1/8th mile) for the first time ever day before this update was released.
I have OFH,KN,OFT, E85.
Believe i got a 9.7s.
Here is log. Nice work guys!
http://datazap.me/u/dc2r/log-1427128690?log=0&data=1

Koa 03-23-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC2R (Post 2181235)
Dang I went to the track(1/8th mile) for the first time ever day before this update was released.
I have OFH,KN,OFT, E85.
Believe i got a 9.7s.
Here is log. Nice work guys!
http://datazap.me/u/dc2r/log-1427128690?log=0&data=1

holy shit your trims... gotta love E85 without flex fuel hahah

It looks like your knock corr data output isn't working well.. reporting -1024 values??
@Shiv@Openflash

cookiesowns 03-23-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve99 (Post 2180889)
If KC LEARNED was logging you can derive FLKC an IAM from it.

It looks like all of the values are being logged. I just haven't noticed it. ( I mostly check OFT when I'm idle or on constant throttle )


I just managed to catch a glance at it, and I do see all 3 values moving when on the throttle.

Now I just need to figure out why my IAM's are so low even on stock. <0.8

Shiv@Openflash 03-24-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Ignition (Post 2167767)
@Shiv@Openflash

Reading another thread gave me an idea for your next update...maybe add an autopatic pedal dance function that you can toggle on and off using the OFT? FT86Speedfactory sells a guy that goes in there but it takes away the OBD2 port for datalogging

if you could figure it out :bow:

This feature will be released later this week to all OFT users via automatic update.

Cheers
shiv

Silver Ignition 03-24-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash (Post 2182680)
This feature will be released later this week to all OFT users via automatic update.

Cheers
shiv


WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:w00t::w00t:

cookiesowns 03-24-2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash (Post 2182680)
This feature will be released later this week to all OFT users via automatic update.

Cheers
shiv

Freakin awesome!

Shiv@Openflash 03-24-2015 02:11 PM

We aim to please :)

Silver Ignition 03-24-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash (Post 2182922)
We aim to please :)

Do I get a prize for having a suggestion make it into production?:D

phrosty 03-24-2015 03:37 PM

Just waiting for the first moron to total their car on the street now that pedal dance will be easier ;)

Mad1723 03-24-2015 04:49 PM

Damn @Shiv@Openflash you guys are killing it recently with the faster writes, mutliple datalogs and the pedal dance. What next? :D

Target70 03-24-2015 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad1723 (Post 2183180)
... What next? :D

tunebot

Mad1723 03-24-2015 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Target70 (Post 2183463)
tunebot

True, almost forgot that! :D This little tablet was well worth the investment! :D

Target70 03-24-2015 10:14 PM

best investment so far. and while I don't know what tunebot is yet, I think I will like it.

Danklvr 03-25-2015 01:12 PM

am i the only one that lost the ability to read data logs from my OFT with version 1.18.2?
When trying to read logs, OFM crashes. Deleted OFM folder and did full reinstall with no luck.

Shiv@Openflash 03-25-2015 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danklvr (Post 2184476)
am i the only one that lost the ability to read data logs from my OFT with version 1.18.2?
When trying to read logs, OFM crashes. Deleted OFM folder and did full reinstall with no luck.

Yes currently trying to read or delete old datalog files (that were recorded before the multiple datalog file release) will result in an error message. The next version of OFManager will fix that (or at least allow you to erase them).

Danklvr 03-25-2015 01:28 PM

Funny thing is, I had multiple logs captured on v1.18.0 and was able to pull them off the OFT. I deleted my 4 logs, updated to v1.18.2, did 2 runs, and cant get those logs off.

will wait for next update, thanks Shiv!

DC2R 03-26-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koa (Post 2181341)
holy shit your trims... gotta love E85 without flex fuel hahah

It looks like your knock corr data output isn't working well.. reporting -1024 values??
@Shiv@Openflash

That bad huh?

Danklvr 03-26-2015 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danklvr (Post 2184476)
am i the only one that lost the ability to read data logs from my OFT with version 1.18.2?
When trying to read logs, OFM crashes. Deleted OFM folder and did full reinstall with no luck.

OFT / OFM working now, removed all older logs from last week, took a couple runs, logging all good now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.