![]() |
I had a decent deal with my new purchase.
Dealership Name: Lipton Toyota State: FL City: Ft. Lauderdale Brand: Scion Salesman to talk to: Doesn't matter much. My salesman's last name was "Succes" Reference desired: Justin with the Whiteout FR-S (I *might* get something, but probably not) Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: No idea. They didn't have any when I picked up my car. Details of your experience with the dealership: I mainly dealt with the Sales manager in the office to secure my deal and get my car ordered. I wanted Whiteout 6MT like a Firestorm one they had at the time that had the Bespoke radio and trunk mat. My salesman was just the next guy on deck when I drove up. He was nice and immediately went to get the key for a test drive of the Firestorm FRS that they had on the lot. I wasn't actually ready to buy at the time, but needed to show my wife the car first for some reason. Then after checking it out, We discussed it and decided that I should go ahead and buy it if they will deal. So I went back in and went to the manager's office and told them my price. After a few brief discussions back and forth, they agreed to my price and were going to trade the car from another dealership. FOILED! the other place already sold theirs. So I had to wait until they could get another one in. It finally came in on 7/6 and I picked it up Friday. Everything was smooth with the pickup and all was well. Overall, the communication from my salesman was not the greatest, but the main pieces of info did come through when necessary. This dealership also was willing to work with me on price which seems to be different from other people's experience. I would definitely recommend them to others. |
Quote:
|
Dealership Name: McLarty Toyota/Scion
State: TN City: Fayetteville (Just south of Nashville) Brand: Scion Salesman to talk to: Thomas McCarthy Reference desired: Tell him Nick from Memphis sent you Details of your experience with the dealership: Thomas is a good friend of mine that I bought my RS 1.0 tC from back in '05. He drove my car the 200+ miles from his dealership to my home and is willing to do the same for any customers I refer to him. |
Dealership Name: Thomasville Scion
State: Georgia City: Thomasville Brand: Scion Salesman to talk to: Charlotte Reference desired: Bruce Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: Currently Zero Details of your experience with the dealership: Got me exactly what I asked for even tho i had to wait for it a bit. No silly markups, when the car arrived the process was easy and relatively painless. :party0030: |
Dealership Name: Headquarters Toyota
State: Florida City: Miami Lakes Brand: Scion Salesman to talk to: Roberto Estrada Reference: Chris from homestead, whiteout FR-S. Details on experience: I absolutely love this guy's. All of them know about cars as in they where car guys not just dealers. Talking about aftermarket parts while we were signing papers. Guy was talking about his supra and 2jz motor that they put into an FR-S. And I never got a feeling that I was getting screwed over. And I know that feeling trust me. Highly recommend them. |
Bought Raven FRS
Dealership Name: Rheinhardt Toyota
State: AL City: Montomery Brand: (ie Scion, Subaru or both) Scion Salesman to talk to: Joe Saffold Reference desired: (ie tell them Bob sent you, etc)Sure, tell them Joe sent you. Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know:1 auto, silver Details of your experience with the dealership: no $5k mark up, they did have their FRS marked up in May/June, so I waited. They were nice! Nonetheless, I did have to negotiate the trade-in value on my 2003 Honda S2000 with less than 70k miles. I would recommend them; but you may have to put on your bartering hat. |
Dealership Name: Nally Toyota
State: Georgia City: Roswell Brand: Scion Salesman to talk to: Russell Reference desired: Sure - tell 'em Pete Lawton sent you. I'll split the reference fee with you. Allocation left? None, but I don't think they have anyone in line Details of your experience with the dealership: Went in on July 29th and put in my $500 deposit. I got excited because there was one on the lot - Whiteout 6MT - just what I wanted. Too bad it was already accounted for. Just waiting to be picked up. Got a call on the 31st saying the person who ordered the car was flaking out so the car was fair game if I wanted it. I didn't make it in until the evening, but the sales guys stayed late and did everything they could to make me happy - even with an easy sale like mine. |
Dealership Name: Team Toyota
State: Georgia City: Lithia Springs Brand: Both Salesman to talk to: Mark Asare Reference desired: n/a Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: Dealership Name: State: City: Brand: (ie Scion, Subaru or both) Salesman to talk to: Reference desired: (ie tell them Bob sent you, etc) Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: I got the one they had coming in and the sold the one I test drove as I was filling out the paperwork for the one that I bought. Details of your experience with the dealership: I have had dealings with these guys in the past, both my parents got their Toyotas there as did my younger sister. The staff are all very friendly, they have a great selection of cars, and the financing guys are more than willing to work with you. I actually got the financing guy to incude the 7 year extended warranty into the price of the car due to the fact I had to wait for it to get delivered. I was very pleased with them and will likely do business with them again. You know when I save up enough money and the new Supra comes out. |
Dealership Name: Eastern Shore Toyota
State: Alabama* City: Daphne* Brand:*Scion Salesman to talk to: Shawn (the owners son) or Kubi (not the proper spelling I'm sure) * Reference desired:*Philip sent you, the guy who bought thier first FR-S Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: As far as i know they have sold 6 FR-S, since i have bought mine. * Details of your experience with the dealership: absolutely amazing, everyone I dealt with was awesome and very friendly, no haggling. Even George the finance guy was cool! |
Dealership Name: Proctor Subaru
State: Florida City: Tallahassee Brand: Subaru Salesman to talk to: Abel Correa Reference desired: Not really needed, but tell him Geoff sent you Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: None that I am aware of Details of your experience with the dealership: Starting dealing with Abel over email and phone while trying to source a BRZ. He was very helpful and nice the entire duration. Drove over to pick my ordered BRZ and everyone was excited and a pleasure to be around. I'm not sure when I will need another Subaru, but if I do, I'll be keeping them in mind. They sold the BRZ to me at MSRP. No funky markups. |
Dealership Name: Beaman Automotive
State: TN City: Nashville Brand: Scion Salesman to talk to: Derek Reference desired: Ben Rooke sent you Allocation left? Don't know Details of your experience with the dealership: I put down a deposit on Monday ($500 check and they don't even cash the check). They are charging sticker price- no addendum or silly "add-ons". Another deal fell through on Wednesday and I drive down and picked it up. Two days to get the Argento I wanted! Nice guys. |
Quote:
State: Fl City: Orlando Brand: Scion Salesman to talk to: Amir Reference desired: Eddie Vega Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: 1 Black with OEM Spoiler Details of your experience with the dealership: Fast and easy! No problems whatsoever. @white devil > Awesome to see somebody else from Orlando, Fl!! |
Dealership Name: Landers McLarty Subaru
State: Alabama City: Huntsville Brand: Subaru Salesman to talk to: Nicholas Reference desired: N/A Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: 0. Supposedly they have 10 on a wait list. Details of your experience with the dealership: No price mark ups and very informative. |
Dealership Name: Savannah Toyota/Scion
State: Georgia City: Savannah Brand: Scion Salesman to talk to: Russell Reference Desired: N/A Allocation left: 1 last time I checked. Asphalt either M/Tor A/T (not sure). Details of your experience with the dealership: Helped find and deliver exactly what I wanted with no B/S. Very helpful and fun group of folks. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.