![]() |
Lookin' great buddy!
Renato Team TWM Performance |
* Yellow Lamin-X Headlight tint removed: Was pulled-over for it
* Chrome-plated license plate holder removed: Got a ticket for it. :bs: Now looking to bake the headlights (blackout the chrome). |
1 Attachment(s)
Just received these new badges and tomorrow having the rear window and tiny passenger windows tinted (side window tinting is illegal in NJ. :bs: )
|
1 Attachment(s)
Also red painted my side emblems some time ago.
|
Phantom Electric SuperCharger is ordered and in transit! :thumbup:
Got pulled over for the yellow headlight laminates, so I removed them. :bs: |
Quote:
|
Quote:
www.facebook.com/pete.thompson.5815 |
I don't have a FB account. Guess that is out of the picture for me.
|
1 Attachment(s)
Installed the Phantom ESC last night.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Adding some items to the short-term want list
|
I was never happy with having the dark taillights with a dark look in the rear, and then having bright silver wheels. So I decided to swap out the for Valentis in clear red (the customized, sequentials too!). Then to make the overall look more consistent, swapped the yellow lugs for red.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1558/2...9aab37a9a7.jpg Here's the sequential Valentis in action: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA3bFMsXsz0"]Ultramarine Scion FRS with Valenti sequential tail - YouTube[/ame] |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.