Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   US Spec Subaru BRZ Hi-Res Images/Wallpapers (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2610)

Spaceywilly 12-02-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi (Post 88782)
What is that camoed Subraru? Not the BRZ with swirls but the all black one with? New WRX?

It's a BRZ mule from 2009.

Also I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but it looks like the interior shots there have a headlight levelling switch for HIDs, so it is pretty likely that the high spec will get those.

Matador 12-02-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaku (Post 88712)
Wow I didn't even know they was a Legacy tester, thanks Hachi these looks great.

I remember seeing pics of it once or twice in 2007 I think.

tranzformer 12-02-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingsofWar (Post 88678)
Sold, good thing i live 3 blocks from a subaru dealer

This. Subbie for me unless $4-5k difference with Scion. Then I might, I might consider the Scion. But I think Subbie makes most sense as I don't think difference in price will be more than ~$2k.

KevinDuMa 12-02-2011 07:57 PM

Looks like all the pics of the BRZ are limited spec...I wanna see the premium spec(16 inch wheels, seats, etc)

tranzformer 12-02-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaceywilly (Post 88788)
It's a BRZ mule from 2009.

Also I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but it looks like the interior shots there have a headlight levelling switch for HIDs, so it is pretty likely that the high spec will get those.


High spec as in premium and limited BRZ? Or you thinking just limited? It would be nice if HIDs came on the premium standard.


Quote:

Originally Posted by WingsofWar (Post 88773)
Mind slightly blown..
> Pictures of Manual Transmission BRZ
> Sees Dash has SNOW,SPORT,& Trac Off Lights
> No button for either of those....
> Fuuu manual and auto dash the same.

Later...
> Show my wife other pictures of car (FRS Possibly) we will be purchasing next year
> She sees Fender emblem and makes a comment...
> "I didn't know shake weight made a car."
> Cannot Unsee Shakeweight 86
> She leaves with Lulz and calls me a ***
> No profits.. FUUUUU!

Hahaha soo true!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5301/...8ae4a38a86.jpg

So why no "snow" mode for the BRZ manual?

Ikaros 12-02-2011 08:05 PM

OMG I wants this >_< But that's not gonna be possible unless I wake up tomorrow and get super bartering power and make the dealership drop 8k off the mrsp.

Spaceywilly 12-02-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tranzformer (Post 88806)
High spec as in premium and limited BRZ? Or you thinking just limited? It would be nice if HIDs came on the premium standard.

So why no "snow" mode for the BRZ manual?

High spec meaning limited. On the WRX, Premium has halogen headlights and Limited has HIDs, so it makes sense that they would do the same for the BRZ. The WRX has base, premium, and limited. It looks like BRZ will just have premium and limited.


Quote:

Originally Posted by cars101.com
2012 WRX Premium adds over the WRX
everything the WRX has (see above) has
PLUS..... Fog lights
Power glass sunroof
Rear spoiler (sedan only)
All Weather Package: Hi/Lo Heated Front Seats, Heated Outside Mirrors and Front Windshield Wiper De-icer (on with rear defroster button)

2012 WRX Limited adds over the Premium
everything the WRX Premium has has
PLUS..... Leather trimmed interior, Carbon Black leather (leather seating surfaces, matching vinyl trim)
HID headlights with power hi/lo adjustments

Pricewise, premium adds $2500 to base, limited adds $1000 to premium.

As far as snow mode, it is a transmission setting and not a traction control setting. It holds gears longer and starts in 2nd gear to avoid wheelspin. In a manual you can do that yourself :D

Dark 12-02-2011 08:11 PM

Hopefully, Premium will get the same headlight. It would be awesome if it comes with 16".

rL-gT 12-02-2011 10:25 PM

Leaning towards this sadly. I was set on the FR-S till I saw the interior.

Lets hope Scion has another model up their sleeve.

tranzformer 12-02-2011 10:33 PM

Like many interested in the BRZ I want the nice HVAC, HID, and 16/17 in wheels. I don't want the nav unit. However if Subaru is firm on $24k for the premium then throw the nav unit it as well but I would prefer the HIDs first.

Zgrinch 12-02-2011 10:49 PM

So excited...Calling Subie dealer in the morning, limited with everything they got....Dark Grey.

Anyone in US had success with pre-order or deposit for BRZ? If so how much, and any clue as to when preorders will start getting keyed into the system

Spaceywilly 12-02-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tranzformer (Post 88956)
Like many interested in the BRZ I want the nice HVAC, HID, and 16/17 in wheels. I don't want the nav unit. However if Subaru is firm on $24k for the premium then throw the nav unit it as well but I would prefer the HIDs first.

+1. You can read more about the nav here, it looks to be the same as the one in the 2012 Impreza (it is a $1000 option).

http://www.subaruofkeene.com/2012-impreza-manuals.htm

It looks pretty terrible.

Whatever happened to "it won't even have a cd player to save weight" :(

DuMa 12-02-2011 11:12 PM

i want to see what the 16" wheels look like.

Longhorn248 12-02-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zgrinch (Post 88967)
So excited...Calling Subie dealer in the morning, limited with everything they got....Dark Grey.

Anyone in US had success with pre-order or deposit for BRZ? If so how much, and any clue as to when preorders will start getting keyed into the system

The dealers that I've gotten in contact with aren't taking pre-orders yet, but I am on their lists as the first person that wants this car. I would expect the dealers to start getting some concrete info and pre-order ability after the final US versions of the FR-S and BRZ are unveiled in Detroit in January.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.