![]() |
Tried everything I can think of... Still can't save those tables
|
Quote:
|
So I have gone as far as deleting OFM / Romraider and all my Maps and re-installing them today. Everything is up to date and I still cannot get the timing compensation table A and B to save. Knock correction max advance saves without issue. Rom Raider has the proper ecu definition file
And my user level is advanced....not sure what to do now? BPB's are due to arrive this week and I'm out of luck having a map ready. :( I'm by no means a computer guy, but I have never had any issues with updating and loading my maps and flashing the car using OFM. This is my first time using romraider...am I overlooking some sort of settings? |
You said you're on the highest user level then said you're on 3. You need user level 5.
|
I tried the highest one as well... Still no luck
|
Is there anything funny like copying cells one at a time of anything like that? Right now I just copy the section next to it and paste it in all in one shot..
|
Copy the tables from C or D to A and B.
|
It's late here tonite bit I'll give that a try tomorrow... Thanks for the tip!
|
So here is what I was doing wrong. Firstly I had my user setting as advanced and it needed to be on debugger. Secondly I copied tables from C and D and pasted to A and B. At first it was trying to copy zero'd cells within tables A and B....apparently that didn't work. Got it all sorted now. Thanks to all replied and helped....first time using romraider...now to learn how to data log hahaha
|
Don't worry, everyone does the exact same thing, me included.
|
Quote:
Reason I ask is I tried stage2 E85 UEL and to me stage 2 UEL BPB 93 was faster! Thanks~ |
Well Installed my BPB today and loaded up my tune. Took it very easy for a few miles to help the fuel trims sort out. Car runs incredibly smooth, Nice and steady pull from 3k rpm til 6500 when I shift anyway. I am on Borla headers, greddy sp elite axle back, perrin drop in filter and stage 2 UEL BPB OFT 91 oct. tune. Loving it!
|
Quote:
|
All sorted :bonk::slap:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.