follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SirEspo
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 10-13-2020, 07:59 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,948
Posted By SirEspo
If this is stupid, forgive me, but I want the...

If this is stupid, forgive me, but I want the reliability/durability of not pushing a stock block and internals to their max, and the potential to go further if I get crazy somewhere down the line,...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 10-13-2020, 12:02 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,948
Posted By SirEspo
Questions About Built Blocks/Supercharging

Hey, owner of an early build (affected by valve spring recall) 71K mile 2013 FR-S here. Sunday, my engine started knocking (bottom end) while cruising on the thruway, and partially seized due to heat...
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 02-23-2017, 10:02 AM
Replies: 344
Views: 188,086
Posted By SirEspo
Anecdotal evidence does nothing to prove your...

Anecdotal evidence does nothing to prove your point.

I however work at a retail tire and service chain and deal with customer claims every week. When they run their Michelins at the max inflation...
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 02-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Replies: 344
Views: 188,086
Posted By SirEspo
If you have an FR-S, the Turanzas are bad in...

If you have an FR-S, the Turanzas are bad in snow, but not to the point of being unmovable. Just plan on spinning your tires - a lot. They're a summer oriented all-season compound not designed with...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4