follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Members List

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

ichitaka05 ichitaka05 is offline

Site Moderator

Trader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Trader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
0
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
0
0
Total positive feedback: 0
View Complete Feedbacks for ichitaka05
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 89
  1. bestwheelbase
    07-01-2012 10:30 PM
    bestwheelbase
    Happy Birthday Ichi!
  2. YinYang1980
    07-01-2012 04:49 PM
    YinYang1980
    happy birthday dude.
  3. Prava
    07-01-2012 04:18 PM
    Prava
    Happy Birthday, bro!
  4. Fly Guy
    07-01-2012 10:05 AM
    Fly Guy
    Hey, happy birthday, man!
  5. FT-86GOD
    06-19-2012 01:43 AM
    FT-86GOD
  6. Zaku
    06-06-2012 07:32 AM
    Zaku
    It might be for work if they give me the opportunity, and If I can get into Waseda well see lol XD
  7. Zaku
    06-06-2012 12:57 AM
    Zaku
    You're getting FRS right ichi? and I'm blank on color now, my dad went with argento so it be redundant to get another silver BRZ or FRS. SO I guess what ever is on the lot when I get there LOL
  8. Zaku
    06-06-2012 12:55 AM
    Zaku
    Right now I'm not sure, XD if I'm in Japan for 2 years I definitely get an 86. My father is getting an FRS and he said I should get the same for father and song thing. But my heart is still with BRZ. I'll decide in 2014 when I know for sure my scheduling and graduations etc. Till then If I'm in the states I'll take my dad's FRS to meets when he gets it. XD
  9. Zaku
    05-14-2012 11:34 PM
    Zaku
    Nice if I'm still there in August let's chill XD in Japan!
  10. Zaku
    05-14-2012 06:33 PM
    Zaku
    I got a a friend who's got his hands on one, I hope we can go to Fuiji speedway or something !

About Me

  • About ichitaka05
    Car
    ichi 86 Project
    Location
    Middle of No where
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 10:13 AM
  • Join Date: 10-18-2009

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 60

Mentions

12-07-2023
12:13 PM -
12-05-2023
10:43 PM -
10:13 AM -
12-03-2023
09:41 PM - Spuds mentioned ichitaka05 in post COVID Developments and News
....be/lg2idtNTzks ichitaka05 isn't religious disc...
11-26-2023
02:37 AM - villainous_frx mentioned ichitaka05 in post COVID Developments and News
...under the spell. ichitaka05 idk if report is wor...
11-25-2023
09:10 AM -
11-22-2023
05:29 PM - dragoontwo mentioned ichitaka05 in post Database Error
...ng a link spammer. ichitaka05 Can you ban this guy...
11-01-2023
08:47 PM -
10-24-2023
10:41 PM -
10-17-2023
09:19 PM -
10-14-2023
12:20 AM -
09-23-2023
11:26 AM -
09-12-2023
05:19 PM -
08-24-2023
12:19 AM -
08-15-2023
09:57 PM -
07-30-2023
04:31 PM -
07-18-2023
04:23 PM -
06-01-2023
07:08 PM -
05-19-2023
05:02 PM -
01:32 PM -

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.