follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Members List

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

ichitaka05 ichitaka05 is offline

Site Moderator

Trader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Trader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
0
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
0
0
Total positive feedback: 0
View Complete Feedbacks for ichitaka05
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 89
  1. Zaku
    10-28-2012 03:23 PM
    Zaku
    Ichi! How are you?
  2. Giccin
    10-12-2012 01:16 AM
    Giccin
    woob woob woob
  3. Hamza7
    10-08-2012 10:13 AM
    Hamza7
    Hey Ichi, can you unlock my PM. I paid for sponsorship this morning, also I can't see the detailing section.
  4. M-17
    09-05-2012 04:02 PM
    M-17
    Yeah so its best to try them out first, but I remember I had to wear a size 1 1/2 bigger for a tournament and surprisingly it didn't effect that much into my game. Even though I wouldn't do that again, it doesn't hurt to go half a size up if you're unsure with the fit.
  5. M-17
    09-05-2012 02:46 PM
    M-17
    I believe Nike just adds more material or change the material a bit so your foot will be less snug. I've always found that Nike is more forgiving to wide feet vs its competitors. Though the Mercurials are the first that I noticed are more narrow, much like the predators if you ever tried those. Anyway I'm guessing the forefoot section of the cleat won't be as tight therefore it won't stretch as much. It'll be more up to your personal taste whether that will bother you or not. Some forget to just loosen up the laces all the way down and just re-tighten them back up, so you foot will be more comfortable (helps to avoid blisters too).
  6. Giccin
    07-25-2012 12:56 PM
    Giccin
    Worse. :/ Been avoiding my pc so I don't post much. >_< Taking 1 day slowly at a time and I keep getting flash backs and more and more questions. :<
  7. Giccin
    07-19-2012 03:49 PM
    Giccin
    Cool. I'll give you my number and lets hang out for a bit. I think I'll need it.
  8. Giccin
    07-11-2012 01:27 PM
    Giccin
    We should just hang out! That'd be fine. Are you bringing your Subie or flying over?


    Arigatou goziamasu~
  9. Guff
    07-02-2012 12:30 AM
    Guff
    Im sending a group of 10 FRS with 10 JDM girls to your house! Enjoy your birthday!
  10. Want.FR-S
    07-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Want.FR-S
    Happy Birthday!

About Me

  • About ichitaka05
    Car
    ichi 86 Project
    Location
    Middle of No where
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 10:13 AM
  • Join Date: 10-18-2009

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 60

Mentions

03-11-2024
06:49 AM - Deleted Posts
03-09-2024
10:36 PM -
10:36 PM -
03-07-2024
12:14 AM - Deleted Posts
03-05-2024
10:02 AM - Deleted Posts
02-28-2024
07:07 PM - Deleted Posts
02-20-2024
01:26 PM - Deleted Posts
01:23 PM - Deleted Posts
02-18-2024
09:32 PM - Deleted Posts
02-16-2024
09:51 AM - Deleted Posts
02-01-2024
10:59 PM - Deleted Posts
01-31-2024
11:00 PM -
01-29-2024
11:24 AM - spcmafia mentioned ichitaka05 in post The GT7 FT86Club League
spike021 p1l0t ichitaka05 Yoshoobaroo Capt...
01-08-2024
01:26 AM -
12-18-2023
07:49 PM - Deleted Posts
12-14-2023
11:09 AM -
12-13-2023
09:17 AM - Deleted Posts
02:34 AM - Spuds mentioned ichitaka05 in post Space Things
...with the topic. ichitaka05
12-12-2023
08:24 PM - Deleted Posts
12-09-2023
10:37 AM -

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.