10Stars
|
Last Activity: 08-18-2019 12:49 PM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 11-03-2015 |
| 11:04 PM - 10Stars mentioned 37 in post Ace 4-2-1 Header ...9 - YouTube
Around 37 seconds in. Regardle... |
| 10-07-2015 |
| 10:03 AM - Scott@HKSUSA mentioned 10Stars in post HKS v3 supercharger ... a suggestion.
10Stars
Yes the flash edi... |
| 09-25-2015 |
| 09:08 PM - 10Stars mentioned Scott@HKSUSA in post HKS Supercharger owners thread ....
Please confirm Scott@HKSUSA |
| 07-13-2015 |
| 11:59 AM - brady86 mentioned 10Stars in post HKS Supercharger owners thread Lee 10Stars seems like people ar... |
| 12-22-2014 |
| 04:59 AM - 10Stars mentioned Gruppe-s in post Coilover reviews? Hks, Tein, Tanabe? ...a deal so good from Gruppe-s that I just couldn't... |
| 04:59 AM - 10Stars mentioned CSG David in post Coilover reviews? Hks, Tein, Tanabe? ...vers :happyanim:
CSG David I really wanted to b... |
| 12-17-2014 |
| 08:33 AM - 10Stars mentioned Kotu100 in post Paint/Detailing Experts I need your help! ...x
Thanks everyone! Kotu100 I can't thank you en... |
| 11-14-2014 |
| 08:21 AM - 10Stars mentioned Trmx2 in post Coilover reviews? Hks, Tein, Tanabe? ...thumbsup:
Thanks Trmx2 for making this topi... |





