StormTrooper
|
Last Activity: 05-06-2023 09:38 PM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 11-17-2015 |
| 09:46 AM - ZeHeadBanger mentioned StormTrooper in post whistle noise in 6th? ...e still persists.
StormTrooper Lydin any updates fr... |
| 03-27-2014 |
| 06:22 PM - Luckrider mentioned StormTrooper in post Crawford Billet Power Blocks ...m range.
I believe StormTrooper is on our side of th... |
| 03-20-2014 |
| 06:12 PM - StormTrooper mentioned RiskyTrousers in post Nameless Performance Equal Length Stepped Header ...having that issue, RiskyTrousers
The only noise I h... |
| 06:10 PM - StormTrooper mentioned transition in post Nameless Performance Equal Length Stepped Header There's another person who is h... |
| 02-26-2014 |
| 11:50 AM - StormTrooper mentioned Ryan@Nameless in post Nameless Performance Equal Length Stepped Header ... and timelines from Ryan@Nameless or Jason@Nameless
... |
| 02-21-2014 |
| 12:13 AM - humfrz mentioned StormTrooper in post What to buy.. I second StormTrooper's suggestion of a Na... |
| 02-11-2014 |
| 05:54 PM - xDanger_208x mentioned StormTrooper in post 2014 Contingency Program - FT-86 SpeedFactory ...t only 3 cars lol.
StormTrooper
Well... if you run... |
| 01-22-2014 |
| 03:02 PM - nelsmar mentioned StormTrooper in post JDL V2 EL Header...Revisited and Revised ...you know me. Who is StormTrooper?
I'm gonna toss you... |
| 07-27-2013 |
| 03:06 AM - Anthony mentioned StormTrooper in post Lightest Exhaust, Headers, and Front/Over/Mid Pipes? ... updated OP and for StormTrooper's question. |
| 05-08-2013 |
| 12:59 PM - Hawaiian mentioned StormTrooper in post P&L Header prototype ........broken link?
@StormTrooper
Fixed.
When I dump... |





