follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > TylerLieberman

Conversation Between TylerLieberman and JPY97
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. JPY97
    04-20-2022 03:45 AM
    JPY97
    Hey Tyler, I am running into some clearance issues with my new setup and would like your help since you are one of the few guys I can find that has the knowledge of angle kits drifting etc with FRS/BRZ. I am running 18x9.5 +35 on 225/40/18 with a 30mm spacer with the drift unicorn knuckle kit. Currently have -3 in the front and will go to -3.5 with a 1/8 toe out. I am fairly low sitting around 1 1/2 finger gap. I am rubbing into my inner fender wall, sway bar, and end link that is mounted to my lca to the point where my car literally stops when full lock. I have my fenders rolled and I just removed my sway bar with the end links and am still running into the same issue at full lock. Car does not rub on the frame where everyone cuts off and it does rub on the fender liner which is not a big deal. The main spot is the actual chassis frame inner wall area. I tried hitting it with a hammer but not much luck, any ideas, thoughts, help? Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!