follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > BigFatFlip

Conversation Between BigFatFlip and Kamakanani0
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 27 of 27
  1. Kamakanani0
    10-25-2012 01:48 AM
    Kamakanani0
    Okay okay koo I'm not alone lol, yeap I told my gf that's the BRZ I see passing on bay farm lol she was shocked there was another one around, she's only seen our friends asphalt frs and a white BRZ and yours lol . You think it's worth to get a CAI
  2. BigFatFlip
    10-24-2012 08:01 PM
    BigFatFlip
    Yeah, same here, I'm at 24, but I wasn't expecting much since, like you, I just drive around Alameda and commute to San Leandro. You were probably reading 28 because the trip computer only had a few city miles on it (you can reset that so it reads more accurately, but it will probably read lower, like mine, haha). Was that you I spotted on Tilden?
  3. Kamakanani0
    10-24-2012 02:24 PM
    Kamakanani0
    Hey how much mpg you getting? My display says 25.3 man last time it was 28mpg was the first week i got it lol then downhill lol i hear people getting like 29, 30 and up! I basically drive around alameda and take my gf to merrit Monday and Tuesdays and go San Ramon every Sunday, I want 28mpg lol thinking if I should try that AirRaid Intake
  4. BigFatFlip
    10-19-2012 07:50 PM
    BigFatFlip
    Yeah, I personally don't really notice any difference, but my cousin, who's a chem engineer working for an oil refinery (shell), has me convinced otherwise about the discount gas. Not necessarily the quality or how well it burns, more so to do with the additives/detergents, how clean it keeps your combustion chambers/fuel injectors, etc.
  5. Kamakanani0
    10-19-2012 01:58 PM
    Kamakanani0
    Yea that's the only reason I go Arco and Safeway they usually have the best price in Alameda , should I go to chevron instead? For better quality or they the same? Lol
  6. BigFatFlip
    10-19-2012 01:22 PM
    BigFatFlip
    Yeah, I usually go to Chevron on Park (but the prices are starting to kill me man) or Costco in San Leandro, since its close to my work. Sometimes I go Nob Hill (@tilden & blanding) if I'm out shopping, get a little discount that way
  7. Kamakanani0
    10-19-2012 11:28 AM
    Kamakanani0
    Hey bro just curious where you go for gas? Because I either go to Arco or Safeway just recently I went to chevron on park street but yea just curious where you fill up lol