follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum

BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum All photos, videos and other media related to the Subaru BRZ

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #1149
KevinDuMa

Drives: 2004 Honda S2000
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
If I get the limited it kills my budget for modding like a good set of wheels etc. And well money in the pocket is money in the pocket. I've also been know to not like the top trim levels of cars before like I didnt like the 370z touring, I also am fond of the seats in the premium and also a practical person so if if I dont have things I'm not going to use, I don't really want it for example I don't want auto climate control or push start. But I think the heated seats spoiler and alcantra seat are nice. So... Will the price justify it. I'm still getting over the fact that I have to pay for that nav, when I just want the premium seats and hid LOL I'm not alone on this I'm sure.
Pretty much the same boat but I want the push to start and alcantara/leather heated seats. Big plus is the looks of the hvac vs conventional. Not that big of a deal but only price will make my decision.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #1150
tranzformer
Delights in pure handling

Drives: Zoom Zoom
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDuMa View Post
Pretty much the same boat but I want the push to start and alcantara/leather heated seats. Big plus is the looks of the hvac vs conventional. Not that big of a deal but only price will make my decision.

I think most of us BRZ fans are in the same position.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #1151
Tbxgz

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Subaru got me. After sitting in the limited model, the seats got me hooked. Pictures do it no justice. Those seats are amazing.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #1152
Zaku
-Proud of Brzerhood-

Drives: '17 BRZ CWP LMT.
Thanked 1,725 Times in 790 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
LOL say Kevin how about me n you two premium red BRZ ???? Jkjkjk

"The BRZ Section's fine wine" -Zgrinch
Old 02-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #1153
KevinDuMa

Quote:
LOL say Kevin how about me n you two premium red BRZ ???? Jkjkjk
LOL I honestly wouldn't mind it after seeing all these pics of the red...we'd probably be the only two on here with red for awhile
Old 02-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #1154
KevinDuMa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzformer View Post
I think most of us BRZ fans are in the same position.
Pretty much. Say the BRZ premium does end up being a little over 24 grand and it's about 27 grand for the limited? Would you guys shelve out the extra couple grand? I don't think I'd want to pay that amount but if they got me to test drive a limited I'd probably get suckered in...
Old 02-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #1155
dabocx

Drives: Scion FRS
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
The limited has alot of what i want. Not needed but id be nice to have. Hopefully its 27k for the limited
Old 02-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #1156
Grimlock

Drives: BRZ and NA
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbxgz View Post
Subaru got me. After sitting in the limited model, the seats got me hooked. Pictures do it no justice. Those seats are amazing.
Where did you sit in the car, the DC Auto Show?
Old 02-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #1157
Tbxgz

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
Where did you sit in the car, the DC Auto Show?
Yup. Sat in a silver limited. Pics i took from the show:
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=49

Lots of other good photos from the dc show starting here:
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...?t=3437&page=3
Old 02-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #1158
Zaku
-Proud of Brzerhood-

Quote:
Pretty much. Say the BRZ premium does end up being a little over 24 grand and it's about 27 grand for the limited? Would you guys shelve out the extra couple grand? I don't think I'd want to pay that amount but if they got me to test drive a limited I'd probably get suckered in...
I'm like the opposite, I probrably would want the lower end car lol to save money for like a nice set of enkei at two grand I can get volks XD.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #1159
Grimlock

Drives: BRZ and NA
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
If I get the limited it kills my budget for modding like a good set of wheels etc. And well money in the pocket is money in the pocket. I've also been know to not like the top trim levels of cars before like I didnt like the 370z touring, I also am fond of the seats in the premium and also a practical person so if if I dont have things I'm not going to use, I don't really want it for example I don't want auto climate control or push start. But I think the heated seats spoiler and alcantra seat are nice. So... Will the price justify it. I'm still getting over the fact that I have to pay for that nav, when I just want the premium seats and hid LOL I'm not alone on this I'm sure.

I'm getting the Premium and here's why (in no particular order)
* I don't like the look of the rear spoiler. I like that it lowers cD though.
* I don't need auto climate control in a small car, and I didn't like how it operated on my '05 Subaru. I like the red 7 segment display though. It has a 70's digital watch look that I like.
* Factory fog lights are usually worthless for their intended purpose, so I don't need them.
* Every car I've had with leather seats has shown creases after a while, especially in the bolsters. My cars with cloth don't. And since I don't eat or drink in my cars, cleaning up isn't an issue. And since the Premium and Limited seats will be the same besides the coverings, the comfort of the seats should remain the same.
* My cloth-seated cars have been fine in cold weather without heated seats. My leather cars all needed them because of the heat transfer properties of leather.
* Push button start seems neat, and I admit that I've er had a car with it, but a lot of the time I value simplicity over complication.
* The (slightly) reduced weight is a bonus.

Now, I'm not saying that my situation is the same as everyone's, but the above is my thought process in getting the Premium over the Limited.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #1160
KevinDuMa

Quote:
I'm like the opposite, I probrably would want the lower end car lol to save money for like a nice set of enkei at two grand I can get volks XD.
lol nice...I don't plan on doing any major modifications but I'll hold you to that! If you get the premium I expect pics of your whip with new wheels within the first 2 weeks of purchase Zaku! haha
Old 02-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #1161
Zaku
-Proud of Brzerhood-

Quote:
lol nice...I don't plan on doing any major modifications but I'll hold you to that! If you get the premium I expect pics of your whip with new wheels within the first 2 weeks of purchase Zaku! haha
Lol with the money I save I might be able to afford a Jdm import model to dress up like a doctor and pose for pictures all over my car

Old 02-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #1162
poormans_LFA
FT86Club.com O.G.

Drives: Gunmetal Gundam Wing Zero Custom
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
so excited about this car. thanks for posting the pics of the two BRZ's on flat beds!! i wonder what they're doing w/ them....maybe two cars for Pacific Subaru's preview event!! wishful thinking of course....can't wait to sit it in and even...tually take it for a spin.

Closed Thread

Tags
2012 brz, 2012 subaru brz, 2013 brz, 2013 subaru brz, brz forum, brz forums, subaru brz, subaru brz forum, subaru brz forums