follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 08-19-2015, 04:18 PM   #1
Chillemall

Drives: Raven FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2013 Scion FRS Raven Black lots of bolt ons and E85! $22,250

Yo bro's

Thinking about selling my FRS. I bought this car to do some development with and to play at Gingerman, as well as drift events. I really do like this car, and I DO NOT NEED TO SELL IT!

However, I have some opportunities that i'd like to capitalize on, and this car is currently a distraction. Here is the run down

2013 Scion FRS
23xxx miles (will go up as it's my daily)
All maintenance performed by my Co-worker Darryl Eggan at Strictly Performance
Raven Black
Black interior with red accents
new car AC!
power everything with alarm and what not.

Mods are as follows
17x9+35 Vordoven Forme 9 have 15MM spacers on currently so +20 effective offset. {6 of them!} (these were only used as i could not find Work CR Kais in thes size/bolt pattern) $975 new
Stance Super Sport coilovers with endlinks $1195 new
Whiteline Roll Center Correction Kit $179 (taller ball joint and taller tie rod end to address bump steer on lowered cars)
Megan extended inner tie rods $84
DBA 4000 T3 Rotors all the way around $169/$159
Stoptech SS brake lines all the way around $65/$55
HAWK HPS pads all the way around $109/$79
Stop Tech STR-660 brake fluid flush
Agency Power Rear Adjustable Control Arms $650
Agency Power Header $600
Agency Power over pipe & front pipe $375
Energy Suspension positive shift kit Bushings $23
White Line Transmission mount $31
Techna -Fit SS clutch line $30 (great clutch feel!)
Battle Version Solid Steering rack Bushings $40 (these made a huge difference in the "numb" feeling at the track)
Battler version Subframe risers. $40 (helps the axles stay together)
Vishnu Tuning Open Flash Tablet $499
Car runs on E85 and makes around 190-200hp at the wheels ( I can more than likely get a pull done with it on a mustang dyno to verify power)

I have had this car since January (second owner since 9500k and i have met/talked with OP) and have had no issues with it AT ALL! I drove this car out to Iowa, all over the Great Lakes area, and have done 6-8 track days with it this year. I have receipts for every single item purchased for the car. All on time oil changes, with only Mobil 1.

This car is an absolute blast to drive. Especially after converting to E85 and tuned for the exhaust mods. These cars should have came from the factory like this.

Here is a list of Cons:
Exhaust can get loud on start up. After the car leaves "warmup mode" it goes quiet. But will get loud when you're in the lower RPM's This IS an NA car with 12.5:1 compression so keep that in mind. it does make sweet poppy gargly noises once in a while which is mega rad.
Undercarriage has scrapes and dents. (Not horrible by any means) this is from track days as some corners the suspension is fully compressed as you hit bumps.
Front plastic fender liners are wearing through. again this is from track days. Some stance kid will swell you his for mega cheap anyway.
Car has very small dings on the driver side from hitting cones at Drift Indy DD03
Driver side of rear bumper popped out on same cone impact, i pressed it back in and you cant tell, but i just want you to know.
Still has OEM "altezza style" taillights I know this is an OEM thing, but god damn these are fucking terrible. I plan to paint them or switch them with TOM'S if i get the motivation.
Tires. I bought 10 Kenda KR20's at the beginning of spring and 4 Dunlop Direzza's. I have 2 brand new Kendas left that aren't mounted and a random hodge-podge of drift and track day take off's.. I did a lot of track time this year..
THIS WAS A TRACK CAR! I aint no bitch. i used this car, and had a blast with it. However, I also take very good care of it. Post track day inspections on a lift every Monday after Gingerman, or Drift Indy events. Oil changes after every event, etc. etc..

You can Flash the ECU back to stock map and take it in for service as well.

This car also does really well in the winter. I drove it slammed through many a snow storm on summer tires. Just don't be an idiot and it will be fine..

Price: I am Asking $22,250 OBO (serious on the OBO Don't be a fuck about the price) I DO have a lien on the car, but i pay double payments and there's barely any interest, so i have some wiggle room. I wont give it away though.

Car Books out at
NADA:$20,625
KBB: $19,950

Price of mods: $5,380
Mods adjusted for depreciation: @65%: $3,497

Low price of car plus depreciated mods: $23,447

I would say my car is priced very fair. car also comes with OEM header, front pipe, 2 sets of RLCA'S plus whats on the car, the other two Vordovens, and like 10-13 tires to pick through at your discretion (all used track/drift tires)

I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OFF OF THE CAR. I work 14 hours a day, and would rather keep it and drink beer. i don't have time to pull something off for $2-300..
NO TRADES! Unless However you have a red or black C6 Corvette with an LS3 and a 6 speed. If you'd like to trade plus a few thousand on my end, lets talk. would also MAYBE CONSIDER 08+ STI hatchback only. Also prefer red or black.
NOTHING ELSE!

Will gladly let anyone test drive it, let your mechanic stare at it, let your GF give me a handie in it, whatever. YOU MUST have cash or approval for a loan.

If sold i will have the car Professionally detailed before you pick it up.

Here are some pictures. I will add more of whatever you want to see as well.

My name is Billy feel free to text at me using (517)227-2447

Car is located in Kalamazoo MI
Chillemall is offline   Reply With Quote