follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #1
deedz

Drives: Rocket Bunny FR-S
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Agency Power Catback Like New! Socal

SOLD!

Last edited by deedz; 02-02-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:45 AM   #2
chris's fr-s
@theexquisite86

Drives: 2013 Firestorm FR-S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
More pic's also are you willing to ship?
Old 11-27-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
deedz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris's fr-s View Post
More pic's also are you willing to ship?
Will be takin more pics during the day, yes i could also ship
If youre willing to pay for shipping
Old 11-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #4
Teknian_Culprate13

Drives: Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
why are you getting rid of it
Old 11-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #5
deedz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknian_Culprate13 View Post
why are you getting rid of it
gonna be running a little less aggressive since im goin carless, ill pm you
Old 11-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
deedz

BUMP! Price Drop! 650 Picked up!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:42 AM   #7
deedz

bump
Old 12-05-2012, 02:57 AM   #8
deedz

Bump! Would prefer local but willing to ship, let me know if youre interested may be willing to lower price if picked up
Old 12-06-2012, 05:27 AM   #9
RedFRZ

Drives: Red FRS
POTENTIAL BUYERS READ THIS: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23636
Old 12-06-2012, 05:27 PM   #10
deedz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFRZ View Post
bump and for this person whos tryna trash the sale thread

Havent had any problems with the exhaust, and got one of the most recent batches as pcasso picked up some of the first so im sure they fixed up some bugs. If the exhaust has those problems ill gladly give any buyer back their money. Only reason im selling is due to sponsorships and because im goin catless, diffuser is fine, clamps are fine, everything is like new. Feel free to come check it out!
Old 12-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #11
RedFRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedzman View Post
bump and for this person whos tryna trash the sale thread

Havent had any problems with the exhaust, and got one of the most recent batches as pcasso picked up some of the first so im sure they fixed up some bugs. If the exhaust has those problems ill gladly give any buyer back their money. Only reason im selling is due to sponsorships and because im goin catless, diffuser is fine, clamps are fine, everything is like new. Feel free to come check it out!
I'm not trying to bash. Just looking out for the community. Just giving people insight into possible problems if they get it. I would want to be warned or at least know about problems prior to buying. I would hate to see someone buy it and run into the same problems. But from a outside perspective, the seller will always show his item as top notch ( a majority of the time) thus masking the problems. I personally considered an AP catback as well, but with the recent problems, I decided against it. You can even ready Vivid's response basically blaming the OP in the thread that he "Mis-installed" it and its his fault.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedFRZ For This Useful Post:
GodSays (12-17-2012), RowTarEEE (12-07-2012), Sportsguy83 (12-07-2012)
Old 12-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #12
deedz

Quote:
I'm not trying to bash. Just looking out for the community. Just giving people insight into possible problems if they get it. I would want to be warned or at least know about problems prior to buying. I would hate to see someone buy it and run into the same problems. But from a outside perspective, the seller will always show his item as top notch ( a majority of the time) thus masking the problems. I personally considered an AP catback as well, but with the recent problems, I decided against it. You can even ready Vivid's response basically blaming the OP in the thread that he "Mis-installed" it and its his fault.
Of course and thats why you do research, but you cant always blame the one problem that is blown up on the forum when you havent really heard of other complaining about the same thing correct? Of course there are going to be THOSE FEW products that will have its bugs and there are always the rest of the batches that dont share the common issue. In this case I havent had a single issue and I'd gladly show any interested buyers proof before they purchase it if they are truly interested. I have absolutely nothing to hide so I have nothing I am "masking". Yea that is vivids fault for blaming the OP but pcasso's specific catback problems does not mean I have the same problems just because it is the same exhaust. He could have gotten a bad batch and he got the first set. I JUST got mine a few weeks in, installed it myself and everything has been great. You cant assume all other catback's are faulty, there are plenty of owners on here that maybe never chimed in or posted about the exhaust who arent having any issues. I also have talked to a few owners who havent posted on her and they love the look, sound, quality and pricing! The way you handled it by thread crapping someone's sale thread as well as type r's by linking the one minority person with those problems shouldn't be the way to do it imo, but hey thats just me. Probably cause I'm a biased seller right?
Old 12-07-2012, 04:43 AM   #13
RedFRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedzman View Post
Of course and thats why you do research, but you cant always blame the one problem that is blown up on the forum when you havent really heard of other complaining about the same thing correct? Of course there are going to be THOSE FEW products that will have its bugs and there are always the rest of the batches that dont share the common issue. In this case I havent had a single issue and I'd gladly show any interested buyers proof before they purchase it if they are truly interested. I have absolutely nothing to hide so I have nothing I am "masking". Yea that is vivids fault for blaming the OP but pcasso's specific catback problems does not mean I have the same problems just because it is the same exhaust. He could have gotten a bad batch and he got the first set. I JUST got mine a few weeks in, installed it myself and everything has been great. You cant assume all other catback's are faulty, there are plenty of owners on here that maybe never chimed in or posted about the exhaust who arent having any issues. I also have talked to a few owners who havent posted on her and they love the look, sound, quality and pricing! The way you handled it by thread crapping someone's sale thread as well as type r's by linking the one minority person with those problems shouldn't be the way to do it imo, but hey thats just me. Probably cause I'm a biased seller right?
I never said your exhaust has this problem. I just said potential buyers beware of what they are getting themselves into. Some people are new and arent good with searching. In Pcasso's thread, there was someone who commented and chimed in that they loved the exhaust, and thats not a problem. I'm just looking out for the community. Call it "bashing" if you'd like. If you were a buyer, wouldnt you want background info / insight on a product and or company behind the product incase anything happens?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:12 AM   #14
deedz

Quote:
I never said your exhaust has this problem. I just said potential buyers beware of what they are getting themselves into. Some people are new and arent good with searching. In Pcasso's thread, there was someone who commented and chimed in that they loved the exhaust, and thats not a problem. I'm just looking out for the community. Call it "bashing" if you'd like. If you were a buyer, wouldnt you want background info / insight on a product and or company behind the product incase anything happens?
to be fair, since your letting potential buyers know what they are getting themselves into you should also link a good review as well? the way you posted it was already geared in a negative biased aspect. But I understand what you're trying to do and thats cool, itd be cool to possibly not go in someones sale thread and try and scare people away because one person had a problem is all.

Closed Thread