follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 01-10-2014, 10:42 PM   #99
sierra

Drives: Skoda Yeti DSG diesel 4x4
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FV View Post
Tell your credit card company. I paid through PayPal with credit card, two levels consumer protection.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
I paid through Paypal with my credit card too.
The problem I might have is time. I paid for the overpipe in Dec 2012 and eventually got the replacement about March 2013. I never got around to fitting[trying to fit] it partly from lack of confidence in them but also because it really needs to be done on a hoist.
sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:47 PM   #100
sierra

Drives: Skoda Yeti DSG diesel 4x4
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by woode View Post
I'm retarded for ordering from a site-sponsored vendor with a legit website?
That is another problem. These guys are ripping us off and are being supported instead of being shut down.
sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sierra For This Useful Post:
woode (01-10-2014)
Old 01-11-2014, 10:10 AM   #101
armythug

Drives: Pegasus White 86GTS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dude...you placed an order on Christmas eve. lolol. This thread probably wouldn't have been created if you waited until after the holidays. Just sayin... Just bustin your chops man.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:44 AM   #102
woode
Boosted Member

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via MSN to woode
Quote:
Originally Posted by armythug View Post
Dude...you placed an order on Christmas eve. lolol. This thread probably wouldn't have been created if you waited until after the holidays. Just sayin... Just bustin your chops man.
I know, I didn't expect it to ship out right then obviously. But when WEEKS pass and I am told that it was shipped even though it hasn't - that's when the issue arrises.
2010 Subaru Impreza WRX PRM SSM
woode is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to woode For This Useful Post:
Lonewolf (01-11-2014)
Old 01-11-2014, 11:30 AM   #103
armythug

Drives: Pegasus White 86GTS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Yea good point.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:00 PM   #104
Lonewolf

Drives: Moped
Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,193 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusb3 View Post
No I'm just a regular paying customer that has the cash and get the products and you I'm sure are a sucker that send him money that isn't even cleared and expect your parts in a day lol ya need to realize that post on here to help everyone realize that the crap works I back it up because it does I have countless ppl looking at my car and asking "omg how is it doing" and I'm saying it's fine and that's what I do if not who would know how the kits handle under extreme daily usage.. I wold for a corporation and sometime you need feedback both positive and negative so I guess I can say I'm.the positive and others have negatives just like every business that's successful. So relax my friend
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lonewolf For This Useful Post:
lexusb3 (01-11-2014), woode (01-11-2014)
Old 01-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #105
lexusb3
Banned

Drives: FRS
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
that makes no sence!!! lol yo im stupid as hell!
lexusb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:11 PM   #106
SmsAlSuwaidi
Boosted

Drives: Not a supra....yet
Thanked 1,203 Times in 812 Posts
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
I'm retarded for ordering from a site-sponsored vendor with a legit website?
I wasn't "warned" until after I placed the order. The reason is because threads like this attempting to warn people get moved and/or closed and the fanboys prevail.

I think people who make ignorant and asinine comments just to make themselves feel superior in someway are retarded.
sigh.....
SmsAlSuwaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:48 PM   #107
woode
Boosted Member

Garage
UPDATE!

I can not believe that FA20Club is still in business.

1/11 Second box received. No manifold. No ECUTek. No piping. No fittings. No flanges. No downpipe. So what was in it? A vent. No, not my vent gauge that I paid $450 for and a separate order. A FUCKING VENT.

When I hassled him enough about the 2nd box containing all the stuff that I still haven't received, that he swore had shipped, he gave me this new tracking number. It was a shipment generated to be "35 lbs" thru fedex. Turns out that is just a trick he used to make me actually think he shipped the rest of my stuff. Good job Toni - you got me! Never again.

Poor customer service does not adequately describe FA20Club.
FA20Club is a FRAUD and should be banned from this forum. Unbelievable.

He will not answer phone calls, voice mails, emails, private messages, nothing!

I now have, according to FedEx and FA20Club, received my $4500 turbo kit and $450 gauge.

What I actually received is:
-A vent
-A turbo that is not drilled/tapped for the wastegate.
-A BOV missing half the pieces
-A Wastegate missing half the pieces
-An intercooler that is dinged up a little
-2 random pipes
-Bent turbo gasket
-Fittings for oil pan

What I am missing: (this probably isn't everything)
-My P3Cars vent gauge
-Turbo Manifold
-Turbo Downpipe
-The fittings for the wastegate connection that should have been on the turbo
-The rest of the BOV
-The rest of the Wastegate
-Rest of intercooler piping
-Intake piping
-Flanges
-Lines
-ECUTek License & Cable

-i'm sure i am forgetting something
Old 01-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #108
FA20Club.com
Banned

Drives: 2013 White Out FR-S
Thanked 1,162 Times in 501 Posts
Mentioned: 323 Post(s)
considering i shipped you out 3 boxes the week after payment and you files a claim the day the first day the first package left with paypal. You have more than one box shipped to you and all the tracking was provided to paypal via the dispute panel. since you obviously didnt get them ive screen shot them here for you. all your issues should be listed in your paypal claim such as what you are missing and what is damaged after you receive all 3 boxes. Your wastegate box for example will only have the 2 clamps and the gate itself. so what is the other half youre missing. if you mean the hardware then you need to wait for the other box. and if you read the last page of our install guide you would realize we do not tap any of the turbos and we provide you options for getting your boost source for your wastegate. seems like you went ahead files a claim and didnt even wait for your order to arrive. and the reason you were sent the vent from us is because p3 is outta stock on the vents so i got one from the dealership locally and sent you. once Tim@p3Cars comes back from his hiatus ill be able to send your tracking on the gauge itself but he has not responded to me in a few days that is why I only provided you tracking on my items and not the gauge via paypal. but he did invocie me prior and said the gauge was on the way out.

And I still dont understand how your bov can be missing half the pieces when the only thing in the box is the clamp and the BOV itself. the flagne is welded to the charge pipe. Same thing goes for the wastegate the flanges are on the dumptube and the secondary pipe.

all 3 of your boxes were sent out on consecutive days earlier this week which i told you i would begin shipping on the 7th.

FA20Club.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #109
FA20Club.com
Banned

Quote:
I know, I didn't expect it to ship out right then obviously. But when WEEKS pass and I am told that it was shipped even though it hasn't - that's when the issue arrises.
Your order was placed on the 24th eCheck payment cleared on the 31st you were told items begin shipping on the 7th. which was 4 days ago and 3 boxes have shipped 2 already arrived. And lets be honest stop telling people Im ignoring you last time i spoke to you was Last saturday when I said I would begin shipping tuesday. i input 1 tracking number into paypal that day for the bos that was dropped off at fedex. On wednesday you filea dispute via paypal when you hadnt even received the 1st package yet. which the the dispute panel you stated i have ignored your questions. on tuesday you asked me for the additional tracking and i told you fedex had them and you would you would be emailed by them when each package is processed.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:37 PM   #110
woode
Boosted Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FA20Club.com View Post
considering i shipped you out 3 boxes the week after payment and you files a claim the day the first day the first package left with paypal. You have more than one box shipped to you and all the tracking was provided to paypal via the dispute panel. since you obviously didnt get them ive screen shot them here for you. all your issues should be listed in your paypal claim such as what you are missing and what is damaged after you receive all 3 boxes. Your wastegate box for example will only have the 2 clamps and the gate itself. so what is the other half youre missing. if you mean the hardware then you need to wait for the other box. and if you read the last page of our install guide you would realize we do not tap any of the turbos and we provide you options for getting your boost source for your wastegate. seems like you went ahead files a claim and didnt even wait for your order to arrive. and the reason you were sent the vent from us is because p3 is outta stock on the vents so i got one from the dealership locally and sent you. once Tim@p3Cars comes back from his hiatus ill be able to send your tracking on the gauge itself but he has not responded to me in a few days that is why I only provided you tracking on my items and not the gauge via paypal. but he did invocie me prior and said the gauge was on the way out.

And I still dont understand how your bov can be missing half the pieces when the only thing in the box is the clamp and the BOV itself. the flagne is welded to the charge pipe. Same thing goes for the wastegate the flanges are on the dumptube and the secondary pipe.

all 3 of your boxes were sent out on consecutive days earlier this week which i told you i would begin shipping on the 7th.

HOLY FUCK YOU RESPONDED! This is what has to be done to get TRACKING NUMBERS from you!?

xxxx2978 I actually received two hours ago - that is the vent. VENT. When were you planning on telling me that all you were sending me was a vent? Your communication is horrible! What the fuck do you want me to do with a vent?

The other tracking number would be the one that I have been asking for since day 1. You realize none of this would be an issue if you would just COMMUNICATE. How hard is that!? You told me that you don't update your website or give tracking numbers because "it's too much of a hassle". Well, when shit doesn't show up - people want to know where it is. And guess what - you don't communicate and we don't have tracking numbers.

That forces me to either:
A) Wait, and wait, and wait.. and then push past the 45 days to file a claim. Then I just potentially got screwed over if I don't receive me goods.
B) File a claim, which forces you to actually respond and ship the item. If not, I get my money back.

Obviously that is not how businesses should be run, but that is how you choose to run yours.
This is your doing. Not mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to woode For This Useful Post:
stevo_12v (01-12-2014)
Old 01-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #111
woode
Boosted Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FA20Club.com View Post
Your order was placed on the 24th eCheck payment cleared on the 31st you were told items begin shipping on the 7th. which was 4 days ago and 3 boxes have shipped 2 already arrived. And lets be honest stop telling people Im ignoring you last time i spoke to you was Last saturday when I said I would begin shipping tuesday. i input 1 tracking number into paypal that day for the bos that was dropped off at fedex. On wednesday you filea dispute via paypal when you hadnt even received the 1st package yet. which the the dispute panel you stated i have ignored your questions. on tuesday you asked me for the additional tracking and i told you fedex had them and you would you would be emailed by them when each package is processed.

"2 arrived already" - one of them is not even what I ordered. ITS JUST A VENT.

I still, as of this very minute, don't even have tracking information for this third box - that I didn't even know was shipped until you posted that screen shot. I tried making out the tracking number on it but it's too fuzzy. That is a testament to your LACK OF COMMUNICATION and customer service.

And, last saturday you did not say you would "start shipping tuesday". You said that I would have all of my stuff by tuesday. I even asked you TWICE over the phone to verify that I would have 100% of EVERYTHING THAT I ORDERED. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than "starting to ship". It turns out that you lied, as you hadn't even shipped anything as of then.

I am insulted that you honestly believe I am dumb enough to buy into your
Old 01-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #112
FA20Club.com
Banned

Quote:
HOLY FUCK YOU RESPONDED! This is what has to be done to get TRACKING NUMBERS from you!?

xxxx2978 I actually received two hours ago - that is the vent. VENT. When were you planning on telling me that all you were sending me was a vent? Your communication is horrible! What the fuck do you want me to do with a vent?

The other tracking number would be the one that I have been asking for since day 1. You realize none of this would be an issue if you would just COMMUNICATE. How hard is that!? You told me that you don't update your website or give tracking numbers because "it's too much of a hassle". Well, when shit doesn't show up - people want to know where it is. And guess what - you don't communicate and we don't have tracking numbers.

That forces me to either:
A) Wait, and wait, and wait.. and then push past the 45 days to file a claim. Then I just potentially got screwed over if I don't receive me goods.
B) File a claim, which forces you to actually respond and ship the item. If not, I get my money back.

Obviously that is not how businesses should be run, but that is how you choose to run yours.
This is your doing. Not mine.
After you file a dispute we ONLY communicate via PayPal so that PayPal is fully aware of all the data is there for them to review. If you contact them they will easily tell you the notes that I already added to the system including the additional tracking. We gave the tracking information in the claim im not sure what happened with their notification process why you werent sent that information. Thats why i never sent you a direct email with tracking since its should have been added to the notes section in your claim.
The Following User Says Thank You to FA20Club.com For This Useful Post:
Dan@AWD (01-11-2014)

Tags
droppingtheballtoni, fab-worx/rda limited, fckuporderagaintoni, fixitagaintoni, no fire yet, shutup&shipmyturbo, toniscustomerservicesucks