follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 10-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
TheFirstScion
Early Adopter

Drives: 2013 FR-S, 2005 Scion tC Turbo
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Boston Motorsports Review

Boston Motorsports sent me a PM the other day asking how my FR-S and I were doing. We go back, But I was impressed that they took the time to look me up on the forum. In short I wanted a perrin Crank pulley. Dan (and Pete!) at BMS were able to get me the best price out of any vendor, and were even willing to have it shipped over night. So the next day I had my crank pulley and realized that all my tools (torque wrench included) were still in NJ. When Dan asked me if I had installed it yet I told him about my situation, and he told me to drive down to him (40 min drive) and he would help me install it. So here is a guy who I'm sure ate a pretty hefty fee on overnighting me a part, to have it driven back to him so he can install it (at no cost). While we waited for my car to cool off he showed me the STi he has been building for his girl friend, and the block from his Evo he is rebuilding. When the engine was cool enough to work on we popped the old pulley off, put the new one on, and were done in 20 minuets. Dan even sent me a pm later that day making sure I had no issues with the pulley (and to ask if I needed anything else :-P)

Bottom Line

Dan is the man, he knows what he is talking about, and he cares about his customers and their cars, and he's got the best deals.

Buy From Boston Motor Sports
Visconti Tuned, Nameless Axle Back, Takeda Intake, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Crawford Air/Oil Separator, Toyota Badges/center caps, 35% tint, Perrin: Crank Pulley, Rear Shifter Bushing, Master Cylinder Brace, 19MM Rear Sway bar, Poly End Links, PSRS (Control Arm Bushings,) Control Arm Braces, Transmission Brace, 2" Antenna

Last edited by TheFirstScion; 10-26-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Edited to comply with forum rules.
TheFirstScion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
st0k3d

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFirstScion View Post
I know I don't post here often, I'm more of a forum creeper, BUT I am very active on NASIOC (same SN) and Scikotic's (different SN over there)

I am an active member of both the Scion and Subaru community owning a tC, a 2012 WRX, and a 2013 FR-S, and participating in tons of New England events.

I first contacted these guys when a certain company who shall remain nameless wouldn't warranty their injectors. The manufacturer told me to go through the reseller and the reseller gave me the run around until the warranty had expired and then said "tough cookies" At the end of the day I needed injectors, and no one was going to help me out. So I contacted these guys, and they were able to give me the best price, by far, without argument, which started my business relationship with them.

Since then Dan (and Pete) at Boston Motorsports have ALWAYS taken care of me. In the past year they have helped me build up my 2012 WRX with all sorts of things, Dan even installed my intake on a saturday morning, when I had ordered the night before , and he didn't even charge me the overnight shipping. (I'm still not sure how he was able to get it in 16 hours) He gave me advice on which parts to get first (Wouldn't let me get the intake until I had an access port) and has always been there for support when I need it (pesky check engine lights and all)

They have also been an awesome resource for my FR-S, letting me know when parts are available and selling them to me at a wicked good price. They don't mark up there stuff just because its a new car, and there are only 5 of a particular part in the country. There is no BS, no pressure to buy if I just have questions, and not one other store has been able to beat his price. Dan even follows up with me to see if everything is running alright.

I will always Buy from these guys first. Dan cares about your business, and wants to earn your REPEAT business.
Thanks for trolling our forum. They are not vendors on here. Funny you are from Boston as well too.
st0k3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #3
Boston Motorsports

Drives: 06 STi, 05 Evo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boston Motorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0k3d View Post
Thanks for trolling our forum. They are not vendors on here. Funny you are from Boston as well too.
Thanks for putting your .2 cents in.

We are just waiting on Hachi to set us up, once that's all set. We will do what we do best, provide the best service with the best pricing.

Here's a little sample...

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/itrader_main.php?

Cheers,

-Daniel
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #4
DIE1000DEATHS
TechNINJA

Drives: Whiteout MT, 87 Mustang, 09 RUCKUS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Saw a GB post from BMS and sent a PM for additional info on parts not listed on the site. They VERY PROMPTLY replied with good news. Placed an order fairly late, and still got my tracking number the same day for my parts.

100% would buy from them again.

Thanks guys,

Aaron Somes
DIE1000DEATHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #5
Boston Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIE1000DEATHS View Post
Saw a GB post from BMS and sent a PM for additional info on parts not listed on the site. They VERY PROMPTLY replied with good news. Placed an order fairly late, and still got my tracking number the same day for my parts.

100% would buy from them again.

Thanks guys,

Aaron Somes
Thanks Aaron!

We appreciate your business and feedback.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
RIPTRD71

Drives: Raven FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
I messaged BMS last week about a Invidia front pipe and they immediately replied with a direct link to their site for the part I was interested in. Once I realized that they had it for the best price I have seen I put my order in. In less than 2 days the part was being delivered by UPS. I could not be any happier with Boston Motorsports! I will ordering a Perrin intake tube within the next few weeks from them. They definitely have my business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot View Post
She's stiff as a goose. I tried yanking out the motor too, that was pretty stiff as well. So.. i'll try the flux capacitor next.
RIPTRD71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #7
Boston Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPTRD71 View Post
I messaged BMS last week about a Invidia front pipe and they immediately replied with a direct link to their site for the part I was interested in. Once I realized that they had it for the best price I have seen I put my order in. In less than 2 days the part was being delivered by UPS. I could not be any happier with Boston Motorsports! I will ordering a Perrin intake tube within the next few weeks from them. They definitely have my business!
Thank you sir!

We appreciate your business and feedback.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:15 AM   #8
zlegend
yee

Drives: mehhhh i lost count.
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
well i ordered from them and had a little trouble but was fixed right away!
super happy with my grimmspeed license plate holder

just ordered again from you guys!
zlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
Solid

Drives: BRZ
Great prices and great service. Thank you. I'll keep coming back for sure.
Solid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Solid For This Useful Post:
Boston Motorsports (10-14-2013)
Old 06-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #10
francosolracer

Drives: 13'FRS,10 TC(trad),09'370z(totaled)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
No need to say they are really good on what they do. I order my Invidia exhaust with front pipe and some springs and I got a real good deal for it even another vendor (not from here) said that out was too good to be true. Well I order and I got my parts in 5 days. After that I was getting quotes for Seibon CF parts hood, front lip, skirts, rear lip, roof spoiler after asking other vendors from here I ask BMS for it and I realize I waist my time with the other vendors they give me the best deal by far. they even had to update they website for me in order t for me to buy. My parts are on the way and I can't wait to get them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
francosolracer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to francosolracer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #11
Boston Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlegend View Post
well i ordered from them and had a little trouble but was fixed right away!
super happy with my grimmspeed license plate holder

just ordered again from you guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid View Post
Great prices and great service. Thank you. I'll keep coming back for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by francosolrac View Post
No need to say they are really good on what they do. I order my Invidia exhaust with front pipe and some springs and I got a real good deal for it even another vendor (not from here) said that out was too good to be true. Well I order and I got my parts in 5 days. After that I was getting quotes for Seibon CF parts hood, front lip, skirts, rear lip, roof spoiler after asking other vendors from here I ask BMS for it and I realize I waist my time with the other vendors they give me the best deal by far. they even had to update they website for me in order t for me to buy. My parts are on the way and I can't wait to get them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks guys!

We appreciate the kind words.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #12
Mr.Zoolittle

Drives: Five Axis FR-S, MR2 Turbo, TacomaDC
I was also very pleased with BMS and my Perrin license plate holder. Quick responses and great prices!

Thanks Daniel!
Mr.Zoolittle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Zoolittle For This Useful Post: