follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List
sklimo, Sportsguy83, ZionsWrath

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 05:24 AM   #15
BlueSTaR

Drives: 13 BRZ Limited & 16 Hyperblue
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lol just stop talking to her and seeing her all together.

Peace bitch.

Why waste your time? You're going to **** around chasing her hoping she changes her mind. You're going to get all upset when some other dude is boning her and gets tired of her shit. Time to move on.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:25 AM   #16
albert.kaki11

Drives:
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
As kALMIGHTY said step back a lil u dont know a good thing till its gone. Look even her mom knows ur a good thing but in times will itll happen dont stress over it weve all had those friendzone if nit weve put someone in a friendzone.
The Following User Says Thank You to albert.kaki11 For This Useful Post:
kALMIGHTY (07-06-2014)
Old 07-05-2014, 05:26 AM   #17
albert.kaki11

Drives:
By the way patience my fellow frs/brz enthusiast patience is mans greatest virtue and time its worst enemy have patience. TakeCare
Old 07-05-2014, 05:38 AM   #18
Jvalich

Drives: '13 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
IMHO she is a young lady, who although is a very nice person, is one of the female of our species that gravitate to "bad boys". I had a couple of women I was interested in many many years ago who picked jerk after jerk and came to me as a friend after they hurt each time. Nice guys finish last came into existence for a reason, it is sadly true in the world of young love,especially in youth these days.

In addition, having raise two teenagers so far (one is now 33, the other 18) the above has born out to be true. My oldest gravitated to those bad boys and made me fully understand why some species eat their young. As to my 18 yr old boy, the nicer he is to the girls he is interested in the shorter the relationship they have. When he doesn't seem interested they stay interested. Guess wanting something you can't have?

I will tell you this, her mom liking you and thinking you are a good choice... The kiss of death! Easiest way for me to get rid of an "undesirable" she liked was for me to fake liking him and being friendly to him. She would then run like hell in the other direction from the guy. Sad but true as us parents are dumber than posts until our kids generally reach 25 or older. Scary thing for me is I have an 11 yr old girl who will be putting me the the teen grief all of us parent must endure... The dumber than a post phase.

Don't mean to sound preach but I'm, at 53, probably in the top 5% of age on the forum... Just the parent coming out of me
K&N filter, Meagan Racing Strut Bar, P&L Motorsports SS Brake lines
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jvalich For This Useful Post:
albert.kaki11 (07-05-2014), Calum (07-05-2014), civicdrivr (07-06-2014), Creole (07-09-2014), FRSPirate (07-10-2014), Jyn (07-07-2014), SirBrass (07-10-2014)
Old 07-05-2014, 06:04 AM   #19
D_Thissen

Drives: '13 Argento FR-S (Sold)
Thanked 1,439 Times in 855 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
We've all been 'friend zoned' before. It isn't easy but the best thing you can do is just move on. Seems like you're her crutch. Hang in there.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:14 AM   #20
ZionsWrath
Thanks

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Thissen View Post
We've all been 'friend zoned' before. It isn't easy but the best thing you can do is just move on. Seems like you're her crutch. Hang in there.
To add, next time she cums crying to you because of another random guy issue, ignore her.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:29 AM   #21
Malt

Drives: 2015 WRX
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
I hear making mix tapes work well. Maybe you should make one for her of all your favorite songs.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malt For This Useful Post:
civicdrivr (07-06-2014), continuecrushing (07-07-2014), DC2R (06-30-2015), pche (07-05-2014), SirBrass (07-10-2014), zenki_levin (07-08-2014)
Old 07-05-2014, 06:39 AM   #22
FRS_FIEND
Whats next?

Drives: '13 Asphalt FRS MT
Garage
I can tell you right now writing the letter was not a good idea, in person is how you should have done it. also after the first time she turned you down you should have left it there. IMHO you were way too intense way too fast and you were doing it through letters and texts, not a good way to assert yourself to a girl. Also this girl sounds like a waste of time anyway if shes too dumb to see a good guy in front of her and picks the lowlifes every time. Just let her go stop texting, stop talking, and ignore her text. She'll eventually realize she fucked up, if she doesn't then you know it was right for you to forget her. You'll find the girl for you eventually there's so many out there. I'm speaking from experience in this situation, although I spilled my feelings in person and got shot down (FRIENDZONED), months later found an awesome girlfriend hot af tattoos video games but no ambitions to better her life broke up found another girl very pretty and hott very high maintenance though, a year later (my current girlfriend) found a beautiful smart badass gf, likes video games, metal, cars and an aba therapist, unbelievably mature (most of the time lol) that i love and now 3 years later, I'm thinking of asking her to marry me end of this year.

My Point is there is no sense in getting depressed, or wasting your time over this 1 immature girl. You will find a better girl out there. "There's plenty fish in the sea"

Sorry for the harsh words, its how my dad raised me lol

Instagram: @angelb_af
The Following User Says Thank You to FRS_FIEND For This Useful Post:
ZionsWrath (07-05-2014)
Old 07-05-2014, 06:43 AM   #23
s2d4

Drives: R32 GTR, AW11 MR2 SC, GTS86 R
Thanked 1,223 Times in 708 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionsWrath View Post
To add, next time she cums crying to you because of another random guy issue, ignore her.
I don't agree with this, sounds grossly immature.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:44 AM   #24
Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvalich View Post
IMHO she is a young lady, who although is a very nice person, is one of the female of our species that gravitate to "bad boys". I had a couple of women I was interested in many many years ago who picked jerk after jerk and came to me as a friend after they hurt each time. Nice guys finish last came into existence for a reason, it is sadly true in the world of young love,especially in youth these days.

In addition, having raise two teenagers so far (one is now 33, the other 18) the above has born out to be true. My oldest gravitated to those bad boys and made me fully understand why some species eat their young. As to my 18 yr old boy, the nicer he is to the girls he is interested in the shorter the relationship they have. When he doesn't seem interested they stay interested. Guess wanting something you can't have?

I will tell you this, her mom liking you and thinking you are a good choice... The kiss of death! Easiest way for me to get rid of an "undesirable" she liked was for me to fake liking him and being friendly to him. She would then run like hell in the other direction from the guy. Sad but true as us parents are dumber than posts until our kids generally reach 25 or older. Scary thing for me is I have an 11 yr old girl who will be putting me the the teen grief all of us parent must endure... The dumber than a post phase.

Don't mean to sound preach but I'm, at 53, probably in the top 5% of age on the forum... Just the parent coming out of me
Damn dude, you need to stop having kids. The advice is spot on though.

@Rocket.BRZ She's still a child, she hasn't yet figured out the difference between confidence, and insecurities that cause a guy to act like an asshole. She's looking for an alpha, and what you did was so completely beta that I think you may have invented a new term. I think it would be safe to say, in her eyes anyway, you're now a charlie male. You put her on a pedestal, and showed you have no self confidence. Unless either of you have a huge change in personality soon, you're done there. Fuck the mom if she's hot, and move on. If the mom isn't hot, then you just dodged a bullet.

I get that you're young, and all of this seems bigger than life, but it's really not that hard to navigate through life and relationships. If you want to win a women you don't do it by chasing after her, you have to make her believe she's won you. You need to be successful, (or at your age, show that you have the ability to be successful), be passionate, and at ease with yourself and the world/people around you. They'll come to you.

BTW, if she hasn't figured out yet that the 'bad boys' aren't going to give her a good future, you probably don't want her anyway. If she's still that immature at this age, she isn't going to improve anytime soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calum For This Useful Post:
FRS_FIEND (07-05-2014), zenki_levin (07-08-2014)
Old 07-05-2014, 06:46 AM   #25
FRS_FIEND
Whats next?

Drives: '13 Asphalt FRS MT
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZionsWrath View Post
To add, IGNORE HER COMPLETELY...

shes a waste of your time

Instagram: @angelb_af
The Following User Says Thank You to FRS_FIEND For This Useful Post:
ZionsWrath (07-05-2014)
Old 07-05-2014, 06:49 AM   #26
ZionsWrath
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2d4 View Post
I don't agree with this, sounds grossly immature.
I don't agree with this
Old 07-05-2014, 07:14 AM   #27
Teseo

Drives: frs
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,769 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
You must get over, oh you know any of her friends (female duh).
Try to date one of them, she can be angry. If have any in the family better.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:27 AM   #28
ZionsWrath
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teseo View Post
You must get over, oh you know any of her friends (female duh).
Try to date one of them, she can be angry. If have any in the family better.
What about the mom? She seems nice enough
Closed Thread

Tags
backtraced it, cjcumbackandplay, cjismuhcumdumpster, finkleiseinhorn, lacesout, meow, multipersonalityselflove, needsmoremompics, ohheycjisback, suckface>duckface, whaaaaaaambulance