follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2019, 02:31 AM   #1
thornad

Drives: 2016 GT86 N/A
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Differential front bushes part number / sourcing

Does anyone know the part numbers or where to source the OEM differential front rubber bushes (also known as 'pinion mount' or "outrigger" bushes, not the rear ones)?
I replaced mine with Superpro poly bushes and also having an MFactory4.65 final drive that whines, over time the NVH became unbearable on the road, especially at highway speeds.
Now I am looking to put back the OEM rubber bushes but I can't seem to find a part number. One Toyota dealer said I would have to buy the whole diff casing, they don't sell them separately.
Any ideas ? Or do you know anyone else that makes rubber soft (not poly) versions of these ? Otherwise I may have to buy a whole new diff.
Thanks!

P.S. Looks like they don't sell separately https://jp-carparts.com/toyota/partl...pe=20&fig=4101
Any suggestions on what to use instead that will be similar to OEM (rubber, not poly bushes)?

Last edited by thornad; 09-11-2019 at 06:52 AM.
thornad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bushes rubber, diff, differential, oem