follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List
jpit

Old 02-07-2014, 11:38 AM   #3263
mad_sb

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S
Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decay107 View Post
Damn you! I'm #4761
Old 02-07-2014, 11:52 AM   #3264
FrsDuke
Fanboy

Drives: 2013 ultramarine frs
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
4822 is in the first 25 header orders, but I'm 25th for all I know heh

-Duke
FrsDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #3265
Ranatsu
Cone basher

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Series.Yellow
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
#4759 here. Haven't heard anything mine is still at awaiting pickup.
Ranatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #3266
FrsDuke
Fanboy

Drives: 2013 ultramarine frs
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Yeah their storefront host isn't setup terribly well for order status stuff.

-Duke
FrsDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:15 PM   #3267
Ranatsu
Cone basher

I can't even describe how annoyed I am with the silence and the waiting.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #3268
Carlitoz3

Drives: 2013 MT Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
#4796 :/
Carlitoz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:26 PM   #3269
pheoxs
Hold my beer n watch this

Drives: '14 Fiesta ST / '91 240sx
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranatsu View Post
I can't even describe how annoyed I am with the silence and the waiting.
Silence? @Ryan@Nameless posted yesterday with fabrication pictures?
Old 02-07-2014, 01:43 PM   #3270
Ranatsu
Cone basher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
Silence? @Ryan@Nameless posted yesterday with fabrication pictures?
I'm talking about the weeks that they don't say anything. The fact that they still haven't posted dyno numbers of the final product.
I can say that probably less than 5% of owners care about what it can do with a MOTEC because we either can't run it competitively or can't afford it. Sure its nice, but most of us care to see what it can make on the stock ecu, heck I don't even need to see it tuned.

As a whole I can say that I am terribly displeased with the amount of waiting I do with anything they produce/sell. Once I use up the rest of the store credit I purchased on black Friday, its unlikely I will purchase from them again or recommend them to anyone else. Sure the stuff they make seem to be of great quality, but all of this waiting is just crazy.

Has anyone had a response in their cart that it has changed to the assembly stages?

Heck has anyone been shipped those posters they were making? DO they need to build the printers to make those as well?

Sorry for ranting, I'm just frustrated with this.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:54 PM   #3271
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Drives: 2013 Supercharged Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
I'm talking about the weeks that they don't say anything. The fact that they still haven't posted dyno numbers of the final product.
I can say that probably less than 5% of owners care about what it can do with a MOTEC because we either can't run it competitively or can't afford it. Sure its nice, but most of us care to see what it can make on the stock ecu, heck I don't even need to see it tuned.

As a whole I can say that I am terribly displeased with the amount of waiting I do with anything they produce/sell. Once I use up the rest of the store credit I purchased on black Friday, its unlikely I will purchase from them again or recommend them to anyone else. Sure the stuff they make seem to be of great quality, but all of this waiting is just crazy.

Has anyone had a response in their cart that it has changed to the assembly stages?

Heck has anyone been shipped those posters they were making? DO they need to build the printers to make those as well?

Sorry for ranting, I'm just frustrated with this.

I guess not everyone is as patient as others. I've been waiting as well, but am not worried if I don't have daily updates. Heck I'm wanting to order more parts from them today but they might be busy because I haven't gotten through to them yet.
Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:02 PM   #3272
mad_sb

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S
Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quote:
#4759 here. Haven't heard anything mine is still at awaiting pickup.
Then I guess @Thatruth2001 was in a VIP group, since he got his already
Old 02-07-2014, 02:02 PM   #3273
Ranatsu
Cone basher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
I guess not everyone is as patient as others. I've been waiting as well, but am not worried if I don't have daily updates. Heck I'm wanting to order more parts from them today but they might be busy because I haven't gotten through to them yet.
Being patient for 16+ months? At what point is it not patience anymore? I'm not calling them, and I'm not tagging them in posts looking for updates. I've got no idea what the hold up is but I'd rather not bother them for updates because it seems like It just takes them longer.

Its reminding me of that George RR Martin quote.. Every time someone asks me how long until the next book, I kill a Stark. lol
Old 02-07-2014, 02:03 PM   #3274
Ranatsu
Cone basher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_sb View Post
Then I guess the guy that got his already was in a VIP group
The VIP, VIP group :p or he's trollin lol
Old 02-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #3275
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Drives: 2013 Supercharged Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Being patient for 16+ months? At what point is it not patience anymore? I'm not calling them, and I'm not tagging them in posts looking for updates. I've got no idea what the hold up is but I'd rather not bother them for updates because it seems like It just takes them longer.

Its reminding me of that George RR Martin quote.. Every time someone asks me how long until the next book, I kill a Stark. lol

You know there are other options out there right? If money was burning a hole in your pocket that bad, or you "needed" a header that bad, why not just purchase one of the many others that are available? Seriously, have you had money set aside for 16 months for this one header? Probably not. So you can't say you've been "waiting 16 months" for this one item. If so, quit being so focused on one thing and spend money on other things you can buy. I was waiting for this header just the same as everyone else, but it wasn't being released as soon as I wanted it to. So I guess I could have come on here and b*tched and complained about how long it was taking, but I chose option B which was to actually do something to my car. A new differential and new 4.56 gear set later and I couldn't be happier. And just finished in time for them to release the header so I could order it.
Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:37 PM   #3276
Ranatsu
Cone basher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
You know there are other options out there right? If money was burning a hole in your pocket that bad, or you "needed" a header that bad, why not just purchase one of the many others that are available? Seriously, have you had money set aside for 16 months for this one header? Probably not. So you can't say you've been "waiting 16 months" for this one item. If so, quit being so focused on one thing and spend money on other things you can buy. I was waiting for this header just the same as everyone else, but it wasn't being released as soon as I wanted it to. So I guess I could have come on here and b*tched and complained about how long it was taking, but I chose option B which was to actually do something to my car. A new differential and new 4.56 gear set later and I couldn't be happier. And just finished in time for them to release the header so I could order it.
There really is no point in trying to defend them, I have my right to an opinion, I gave it and that was it. I'm not fishing for anything. I'm glad you had other things to purchase, I don't.

Tags
21 months no dyno, 22 months no vendor dyno, 22months4rattles&leakssmh, amazing warped qualiy, y u no tag