follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)

User Tag List

Old 01-29-2020, 09:15 PM   #1
Jordan Silveira

Drives: 2016 Subaru Series.HyperBlue #631
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Release Series 2.0 Rear Decklid Spoiler (Lunar Storm)

Hello FRS/BRZ/GT86 Fam, I am selling a very rare and very limited front lip from the FR-S Release Series 2.0 and also the accompanying rear decklid spoiler from the Release Series 2.0 Naturally, the rear decklid spoiler is painted Lunar Storm but is in great condition just needs new double sided tape. There are two bolts that are meant to screw into your trunk but I'm sure you could avoid this by shaving them down and using a liberal amount of double sided tape. As with all limited edition/release series parts, they are more rare, limited, and as such more expensive. I'm unsure what the dealerships charge for this but it would be VIN locked either way. Make me an offer. Worst I can say is NO. Thank you for your time and I hope your BRZ/86/FR-S is treating you well!