follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 10-17-2018, 08:16 AM   #1
Trap63

Drives: Brz WRB - Europe LHD
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Smile MY'17 Tail light sequential replica - Yzheng, also VLAND brand

Tail light ’17 Stock sequential replica of Yzheng, also VLAND brand.

These are pretty to see and you can give a look to my pics of this set, the first I bought for me on June,2018

About a comparison with genuine I need to say it's quite similar @99.99%
Only the lower inner side of chroming internal is different. Stock one is black as lower inner profile, here all is chrome.

This product seems to be a fine production but not, it isn't perfect, some shadows on chroming are there.

...and now

This is a long story, but the results if you won’t read longer is: WARN! Production processes are very bad, atrocious IMHO and QoS are on the lower levels in the market. This means lower China production and management, no comparison to Taiwanese production (higher levels), one of the best in South East Asia markets for these car parts and accessories.

#1 – this company doesn’t recognize clearly and obvious tails production defeat and lack of global quality.(see pcs)
#2 – this company takes more than 3 weeks to refund the initial cost of one set after tons of emails and Whatsapp messages and various claims
#3 – this company didn’t refund me sending charges to UK Warehouse of one set and replaced RH tail (terrible this one too);about $50.00 UPS Save IT-UK
#4 - this company close this trouble thru July, mid, up to October early (out of cash about 85 days)

I talk about http://www.yzheng.com/view/?1982.html

I start business with Yzheng (producer) for 5/6 ( I don’t remember so well ) sets of these tails, no issue up to July even if I ordered, once, a Red version and I received a Smoked one….
I need to say that on the best I received (mine one) some shadows and stains are there too.
The red one will arrive later mid July (payment on 7/11) with clear internal chroming defects, see pics about chroming separation on outer side of tail. I cannot send or install to customer (friends)…this area is too much clear to see on car, none will install this shitty tail.
After a long day discussion with Sales dept, they recognize defects (after many doubts about and emails…but pics are so clearly explaining themselves) and talk then about no stock availability!!!
My customer will wait up to? No answer.

NO ETA was defined.
I wait several weeks (and lost money, my customer, my and his time, my personal feedback fall down like the Newton’s apple) and near September mid (sending from China to Italy with EMS it took a long time, more than 22 days) a sending is coming from China to my address with $30.00 of custom duties about the new RH tail .!

I opened the box and I saw another defective tail! This time “chroming” is not only the worster I never saw, but with ”relevant bubble” in top front section area, worst than the previous one.

So, other phone messages, other pictures , other discussion……a never ending story.

On Oct. , 5 a paypal refund of zhejiang yuanzheng auto&motorcycle accessories co.,ltd http://www.yzheng.com will arrive on my Paypal account for the initial payment of July, 11. (see pics)

A merely refund of $ 269.49, therefore the cost of set ($255) and Paypal fees ($13.49), excluding custom charges for Italy for the first sending and EMS second sending of RH tail and the return of the TWO sendings to UK Warehouse.

I lost more than $150.00

I asked several times (last Oct.,1) to receive refund ONLY for the UK return charges….no answer yet.

Let me say a warn:
Think before to buy from this producer these tails, they are so similar to stock '17 but please check with distributors under other brand the quality, require a full warranty about return charges and way of it, but preferably buy ONLY TOM’S, Valenti or Crystal tails.

The quality of those mentioned above is almost comparable to stock ones. Save money and time.

Good luck.

(I explained that 86/BRZ is a car very attractive in Italy but mostly sold in US and Japan in larger units, they don't understand probably the dimensions of american market and FT86club).

First set , RH tail

RH tail , 2nd sending.

Attached Images

Last edited by Trap63; 10-17-2018 at 09:24 AM. Reason: pics resize and grammar
Trap63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:44 AM   #2
churchx

Drives: 2014 GT86
Thanked 2,085 Times in 1,436 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Given similarity to oem yet low cost .. it almost gives off impression, that some chinese firm got hold of batch of OEM ones that didn't pass QC and normally would be destroyed/thrown out, and thought it may make nice deal to still sell them, that not all would request refund/exchange/flawless pieces.
churchx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to churchx For This Useful Post:
Trap63 (10-17-2018)
Old 10-18-2018, 01:56 AM   #3
dhuang
Cannonball Record Guy

Drives: Series.Yellow, 4C, Fit
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Wow, I'm sorry you've had such bad luck. Mine definitely didn't look as bad as what you've posted.

https://imgur.com/a/DP0dgvS

VINwiki - Changing Automotive History
dhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:19 AM   #4
Trap63

Drives: Brz WRB - Europe LHD
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuang View Post
Wow, I'm sorry you've had such bad luck. Mine definitely didn't look as bad as what you've posted.

https://imgur.com/a/DP0dgvS

nice to learn from you, another point for trying to understand WHY this company doesn't check WHAT sends, twice. On the other side of planet first of all.