follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #1
mizelles11

Drives: FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Password JDM

I could only find a couple of reviews on them so ordering from them seemed like a 50/50 chance and a guy that owned a local shop here used to order from them and had no problems. Anyway, I just want to share my Password experience.

I ordered a set of wheels from them online. They emailed and called me the next day to let me know the finish I ordered wasn't in stock, but they had a different finish that was there and ready to be shipped. I went with those. I emailed a couple of days later to find out if my order number was the same. No answer. Called a couple of days later to find out about the order number and was told they actually didn't have the second finish I ordered either. Cancelled it. Called 5 days later to see when the money would be refunded and they told me a couple of days. Still no money. Had to call AGAIN 6 days later. I was finally emailed a refund notification that day and money was refunded a couple days later.

All in all, I dealt with them for a good portion of September, called more times than expected, and it took 2 weeks for them to refund my card. Hopefully, this doesn't happen to everyone.
Old 10-04-2014, 03:17 AM   #2
toby714

Drives: whiteout
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
theyre terrible at communication. i ask them to send me an invoice for their endlinks, the guy i was waiting for said he will have it, 4 to 5 hours later i receive one. the people at passwordjdm took way too long. i found a better deal on ebay for 55bucks shipped.
toby714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
Jason@DSG

Drives: 1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
The reason retailers like us exist is to help dealing with manufacturers who typically have less than average customer service because their priority is production. If you ever need anything from Password, we're a large dealer of theirs and I'd be happy to help you (and even get you a nice deal on it )
Jason@DSG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason@DSG For This Useful Post:
finch1750 (10-08-2014)
Old 10-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #4
mizelles11

Drives: FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I ended up PMing @OAKOS Automotive about their RPF1s. I ended up talking to Anthony and he was wonderful to work with! He answered my questions very quickly. I ordered them on a Monday and received them that Thursday. I had them ordered, shipped, AND put on my vehicle all before Password even refunded my card.