follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 09-15-2015, 05:35 PM   #1
fasteddy

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow 2013 WRB BRZ Limited in Minnesota $17,850------SOLD

2013 Subaru BRZ Limited. World Rally Blue, 6 speed manual transmission.
47,500 miles. Original Owner. No accidents, clean title. Non smoker.
I am looking for $17,850 or best offer. No trades.
All Limited’s are fully loaded and have many more options compared to the premium models. These options include leather/alcantara interior, push button start with proximity door unlock, heated seats/mirrors, climate control, fog lights and a rear spoiler.
This car also came with Popular Package #1b which includes wheel locks, rear bumper applique, auto dim mirror with home link, compass and the chrome fender trim. It is also optioned with the chrome fuel door cover.
I have the window sticker. The original MSRP was $28,906.00
Also included is the Subaru all weather trunk mat, a backup camera I added which works with the factory head unit and hood support struts (it came with just a prop rod).
The exterior and interior are in excellent shape aside from the typical rock chips on the front. There is also a small ding on the hood. This happened on my way home from the dealership when I bought the car. I am sure it could be repaired with paint-less dent removal, I just never got around to it.
The oil has been changed every 5,000 miles with factory Subaru synthetic oil and filter. I have all the records for this. I also changed the transmission fluid and differential fluid at 43,000 miles.
At 43,000 miles I installed a new suspension from a 2015 BRZ that had 200 miles on it. The old suspension was fine, but the 2015 suspension handles and rides better. They updated the dampers in 2015. The wheels were professionally aligned a couple weeks ago.
It has been always kept clean with a couple coats of wax and garaged. I drive a lot for work so the bulk of the mileage is highway miles.
The car runs and drives perfect. It needs nothing.
It comes with the factory wheels and tires which are in excellent shape.
I also have a set of snow tires on factory wheels and a set of Enkei PF-01’s with Michelin Pilot Supersports that can be purchased separately. These both also have TPMS’s in them. There is no curb rash on any of the sets of wheels.

More pics upon request Located in Minnetonka, MN.

Pat

Last edited by fasteddy; 09-19-2015 at 03:25 PM.
fasteddy is offline   Reply With Quote