follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #57
BrewCity-FR-S

Drives: 2013 Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
+1 on the black tie deal as well, we should all set up an appointment at the same day/time and have a mini-meet while they work on our cars ha
BrewCity-FR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #58
FR-Shadow

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCity-FR-S View Post
+1 on the black tie deal as well, we should all set up an appointment at the same day/time and have a mini-meet while they work on our cars ha

Mine is for next sat March 9th. at 9 am.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #59
BrewCity-FR-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Shadow View Post
Mine is for next sat March 9th. at 9 am.
Oh, I was going to wait for winter to be done with to use this...plus thats my birthday and I am sure I will not be in a driving state at that time of day :happy0180:
Old 03-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #60
FR-Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCity-FR-S View Post
Oh, I was going to wait for winter to be done with to use this...plus thats my birthday and I am sure I will not be in a driving state at that time of day :happy0180:
Actually now my friends want to go up to the Dells that weekend. Looks like im re-booking.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #61
FR-Shadow

Well to give a review after getting detailed...

The interior was cleaner than when I picked up the car. Dont freak out when you open the car and the floor mats are gone. They leave them in the trunk. But I do suggest just taking everything out that you can. They almost forgot to put my cup holders back in the middle but no biggie.

As for the outside I did a quick look around mainly for any new dents that would have occured during detailing. But none...I was happy.

As for the job I would say very nicely done. A few spots missed on the paint but again no biggie as they walk out with you as you walk around your car and you can point out any spots and they take care of it. I did come early to pick it up so maybe they were still finishing it.

Over all I am very happy.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #62
Superhatch
AIM4APX

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
I'm in Texas for work so I had to cancel my initial appointment. I'll review as well when I'm done. I've had some slight issues with them in the past but only on their cheap washes, and I've heard they have new mgmt in place now so I figured I'd give them another try.

I had a car detailed at Johnny Buffit (located in the Citgo just down the street from the Milwaukee Market) and they did an amazing job. If not for this deal I'd go back to them, and likely will in the future.

When you said they missed a few spots what did you mean by that? Missed buffing out the wax they put on?
Old 03-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #63
FR-Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhatch View Post
I'm in Texas for work so I had to cancel my initial appointment. I'll review as well when I'm done. I've had some slight issues with them in the past but only on their cheap washes, and I've heard they have new mgmt in place now so I figured I'd give them another try.

I had a car detailed at Johnny Buffit (located in the Citgo just down the street from the Milwaukee Market) and they did an amazing job. If not for this deal I'd go back to them, and likely will in the future.

When you said they missed a few spots what did you mean by that? Missed buffing out the wax they put on?
I wouldn't say missed completely. Id say it was more of the buffer going over it and not getting it all so there was light residue in a spot or two. I always wonder if they do as good of job on others who pay full price vs us who have the coupon.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:19 AM   #64
BrewCity-FR-S

anyone planning to go to opening day and or exhibition games? FR-S tailgait?
Old 04-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #65
Yangowns

Drives: Whiteout FRS
Hi guys, I just picked up a new whiteout frs at wilde toyota a few days ago, it was the 6sp MT that was sitting in the showroom! Has a few dealer options and exhaust n intake. Was told this is this the only whiteout MT one in milwaukee???
Yangowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:46 AM   #66
FR-Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yangowns View Post
Hi guys, I just picked up a new whiteout frs at wilde toyota a few days ago, it was the 6sp MT that was sitting in the showroom! Has a few dealer options and exhaust n intake. Was told this is this the only whiteout MT one in milwaukee???
Hey good buy!!! Too bad you didn't take the enkei rims too.

Got mine there too...Eddie was my sales guy and they treat me right every time. They will do the same for you too. in fact Eddie texted me the day the white FRS was sold. Glad to see you made it onto the forums. They had a red one before yours on the floor too with a ton of mods and sold it to a 60 year old.

If you have any questions hit me up.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #67
Kuzuri
__(X)__

Drives: '11 Legacy, '89 190E, '78 GS1000
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Factory View Post
If you know you will be able to make it - please let us know so we can reserve a spot for you.
I'll be there!
Kuzuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #68
Yangowns

Drives: Whiteout FRS
Thanks bro! The enkie's was just not my taste, otherwise i would snatch em up also.
My salesman was mike b. he is pretty good also, very easy to work with but hard to bargain against lol i give him that... Anyways i was wondering if anybody here is into competing in autoX with their frs/brz in milwaukee. There is an event this weekend and i would love to join but still need to add more mileage first.
Yangowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #69
miwialex

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FRS
Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I live in Miilwaukee with a whiteout MT as well, but the more the merrier!
miwialex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #70
miwialex

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FRS
Quote:
Thanks bro! The enkie's was just not my taste, otherwise i would snatch em up also.
My salesman was mike b. he is pretty good also, very easy to work with but hard to bargain against lol i give him that... Anyways i was wondering if anybody here is into competing in autoX with their frs/brz in milwaukee. There is an event this weekend and i would love to join but still need to add more mileage first.
Bring it on down this weekend! I'll be there. I have been autocrossing for the past 5 years now. I am building my car for the STX class. I just signed up this morning for the event on Sunday. I will be at every single event!
miwialex is offline   Reply With Quote