follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 05-02-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
industrial
Add lightness!

Drives: 17' WRX
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Racecomp Engineering

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on these guys already. It's easy to say a vendor rocks when you just order a part and they do their job and deliver the part in good condition in a reasonable time. The real test is when things go wrong.

I ordered the RCE Yellows and RCE swaybars package and the box arrived promptly. All the parts were accounted for so I installed everything. During the install I noticed that the swaybar bushings were wrong. It looked like I got GR STI bushing with my BRZ bars. Upon finishing the install, I noticed a horrible thunk going over bumps. I called RCE and explained my situation. They apologized profusely and overnighted me the correct bushings. I installed the correct bushings and lived happily ever after.

The end.
industrial is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search