follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

User Tag List

Old 02-22-2023, 12:26 PM   #1
gymnopedie

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Raceseng knob, Blizzaks, and cargo hitch+tray for sale in Hudson Valley

Images here: https://imgur.com/a/4WLsZtj

Sadly, I've traded in my BRZ. I've got a few things for sale in Kingston, NY. Pickup is preferred, but I can probably deliver depending on distance and if you're not picky about timing.
  • Four used Blizzak WS80 tires, size 205/50R17 (they fit on the stock wheels for model year 2014). They've got about 7 or 8/32 of tread depth. They do all fit in the back of a twin with the rear seats down. $200 for the set.
  • A Raceseng brand shift knob. It weighs just over a pound. I would link to the product page but it seems it's not sold anymore. Knob is stainless steel with a Delrin cover that screws on top. It's a lovely knob, looking like it could be OEM, in my opinion. The extra weight makes shifting feel smoother. $70
  • Not pictured because stuff is in the way in the garage: Slambert Twin Hitch. Was used on only one trip. It screws into the tow hook mounts on the back of the car and allows you to use a hitch-mounted cargo tray (or anything else that might use the hitch). $200
  • A Curt cargo tray. This complements the hitch above and works really well to give you extra cargo space. That said, I got rear ended with this on and it bent the frame a bit. I can provide a pic on request. The hitch I listed above was bought after the rear-end, so it's entirely undamaged. Because of the damage, I'd happily give this away for free, along with a waterproof cargo bag that fits inside

On the topic of the rear-ending mentioned above: I still have the bent Twin Hitch from that accident. I replaced it immediately because it seems unsafe to use if damaged at all. So the hitch posted above is the new replacement. But if anyone is interested in the bent hitch I'd be happy to give it away for free.
Let me know if I can provide any additional pics or details. I would love to see these things go to a happy home.
Attached Images

gymnopedie is offline   Reply With Quote