follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 10-05-2015, 08:54 PM   #15
ZOMFGAARON
A Demon

Drives: Raven GT86
Thanked 1,321 Times in 701 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
When was it delivered and signed for? Most business have a rma processing time and on top of that a refund time frame.

No need to be and ass everyone's trying to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ZOMFGAARON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 09:22 PM   #16
brianhj

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Delivered
Signed for by: TJAY
Actual delivery :
Tues 9/22/2015 11:10 am

I'm not asking for anyone's help except Nameless's. Anyway, giving me their phone number isn't helping. Thank you, though.
brianhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 11:13 PM   #17
e1_griego

Drives: Many
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Tried the chat function on their site?

I've asked a couple of questions there and gotten instant replies/conversation.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:18 AM   #18
brianhj

I haven't, thank you. I will give that a shot at work tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2016, 11:05 PM   #19
slowandcurious05

Drives: 15 BRZ, 00 528i sport, 09 colorado
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Did this get resolved?
slowandcurious05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:19 AM   #20
brianhj

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowandcurious05 View Post
Did this get resolved?
Yeah

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to brianhj For This Useful Post:
JohnJuan (01-08-2016)
Old 06-09-2016, 10:14 PM   #21
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
@Jason@Nameless

I'm gonna bump this thread to review Nameless Performance as of my experience right now and ordering my 3 inch axle-back which hasn't been received as of yet (as was to be expected and acceptable to me):

1) Customer Service:

They have responded to every piece of online chat sessions I've had immediately, with no problem, the only issue to me is the fact that the answers are pretty obscure as to when my item will be shipped out or built. I say obscure because they give me arbitrary times and say they themselves can't say when it will be built and shipped they say things like 1-2 weeks more or end of the next week.

2) Lead Times and build times, shipping times:

No where on the page when I was purchasing the axle-back did it say, how long it would take to be received, when it would be built, whether or not it was in stock, or where in the build queue I am before or after purchasing. This was found after the fact rummaging around the site and finding a lead time link that didn't really pertain to my axle-back and required live chatting with someone. This is super aggravating, the order was placed on the 24th of May at 7:00 AM EST and all I am left with is a "Awaiting Pickup" status that requires finding the definition of that in another page as well instead of it already appearing on the Order status page in the account section.

3) The cancellation policy:

If you decide "Hey this is taking too long I guess I'll just order XXX competitor product in stock somewhere else" at around a week in after hearing it'll be another week or two from someone on live chat this is what happens

You'll get stuck with a massive 50% refunding fee so on my $870 order I'd only get $435 back, so you're forced to wait and hope the build quality speaks for itself and account for any shortcomings. But honestly why the hell do they get 50% of my money on something that hasn't been built yet and is simply a writing on some paper and in a database work order that hasn't been reached yet?!?

Let me be frank, I may be nitpicking here, but I'm only stating facts I've found and issues and complaints I've seen from my days on the WRX forums. If they fixed that things would be noticeably better. I expect the axleback to be the best quality as well so it totally offsets that, and it's only constructive criticism as a whole. I also don't need it by a specific date, but not knowing when something I paid $870 for is expected to arrive after almost 3 weeks is very disconcerting.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
brianhj (06-12-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 01:04 PM   #22
fumanchu1

Drives: 2013 Brz C38 (bought not built :P)
Thanked 1,249 Times in 802 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
@Jason@Nameless

I'm gonna bump this thread to review Nameless Performance as of my experience right now and ordering my 3 inch axle-back which hasn't been received as of yet (as was to be expected and acceptable to me):

1) Customer Service:

They have responded to every piece of online chat sessions I've had immediately, with no problem, the only issue to me is the fact that the answers are pretty obscure as to when my item will be shipped out or built. I say obscure because they give me arbitrary times and say they themselves can't say when it will be built and shipped they say things like 1-2 weeks more or end of the next week.

2) Lead Times and build times, shipping times:

No where on the page when I was purchasing the axle-back did it say, how long it would take to be received, when it would be built, whether or not it was in stock, or where in the build queue I am before or after purchasing. This was found after the fact rummaging around the site and finding a lead time link that didn't really pertain to my axle-back and required live chatting with someone. This is super aggravating, the order was placed on the 24th of May at 7:00 AM EST and all I am left with is a "Awaiting Pickup" status that requires finding the definition of that in another page as well instead of it already appearing on the Order status page in the account section.

3) The cancellation policy:

If you decide "Hey this is taking too long I guess I'll just order XXX competitor product in stock somewhere else" at around a week in after hearing it'll be another week or two from someone on live chat this is what happens

You'll get stuck with a massive 50% refunding fee so on my $870 order I'd only get $435 back, so you're forced to wait and hope the build quality speaks for itself and account for any shortcomings. But honestly why the hell do they get 50% of my money on something that hasn't been built yet and is simply a writing on some paper and in a database work order that hasn't been reached yet?!?

Let me be frank, I may be nitpicking here, but I'm only stating facts I've found and issues and complaints I've seen from my days on the WRX forums. If they fixed that things would be noticeably better. I expect the axleback to be the best quality as well so it totally offsets that, and it's only constructive criticism as a whole. I also don't need it by a specific date, but not knowing when something I paid $870 for is expected to arrive after almost 3 weeks is very disconcerting.
Sounds like their business practices need updating if they want to keep customers happy. I do believe from what you said nothing is done with ill-will but even with good intentions you can end up with something that will drive customers away.

As someone who purchases custom parts quite often, lead times should be front and center like one of the first things you see when trying to order, if at the time of ordering the lead time is even greater, the very least should be an automated message immediately after ordering advising the additional lead time and linking to a full refund if the additional time is unacceptable to the customer (better yet would be a quick blurb before order is finalized saying additional 1-2 week lead time due to current demand).

When they do provide a lead time for building the parts/sourcing it, they should honor it, if the customer isn't advised of a clear lead time (like it will be out the door between june 23-26) then the manufacturer should expect the customer to lose patience and want to cancel and proper etiquette would be to accept a refund with little to no overstock/deposit, etc. fee. The current issue you are having is leading to a less than stellar reputation for them and if they fail to correct it they will feel its effects eventually once the dissatisfaction of customer service outweighs the build quality satisfaction.

This is not to knock on them but only for them to more easily identify their shortcomings and work to turn them into positives as their products are great and it would be sad to have them disappear eventually because of easily remedied customer service business practices issues.
fumanchu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 01:18 PM   #23
hypebrz
IG: @HypeBRZ

Drives: Series.Hyperblue BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
There shouldn't be any fee for refunding. I don't even know if they're allowed to do that. Understandable as a restocking fee, or a fee for them building a part you canceled on, but not if it's just in a "it's gonna happen" status. How did you pay? I always make sure to pay through paypal because their dispute system for situations like this is top notch and I've always gotten my money back.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:40 PM   #24
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypebrz View Post
There shouldn't be any fee for refunding. I don't even know if they're allowed to do that. Understandable as a restocking fee, or a fee for them building a part you canceled on, but not if it's just in a "it's gonna happen" status. How did you pay? I always make sure to pay through paypal because their dispute system for situations like this is top notch and I've always gotten my money back.
I paid through paypal and I plan to stick it out to get the axleback as I've heard there quality is top notch, the post was a warning to those who plan on ordering something and want that instant gratification.

Also there "restocking fee" is also 50%:

https://shop.namelessperformance.com/terms-conditions/

The cancellation policy is as follows:
  • Less than 3 business days - a 10% cancellation fee
  • Between 4-90 business days - a 50% cancellation fee
  • After 90 business days - If we are unable to fulfill your order for any reason after a period of 90 days from the order placement date, a full refund will be offered upon request less our standard 10% cancellation fee.

You basically have 3 days to figure out if they have it in stock or not or whether or not they will ship it or you will receive by an acceptable time frame, after that kiss half of what you paid for good bye or stick it out for the inevitable product to arrive. It's insane and super dated, but on the other hand for a car like ours that probably pulls a lot of business for them I don't know why they wouldn't have stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumanchu1 View Post
Sounds like their business practices need updating if they want to keep customers happy. I do believe from what you said nothing is done with ill-will but even with good intentions you can end up with something that will drive customers away.

As someone who purchases custom parts quite often, lead times should be front and center like one of the first things you see when trying to order, if at the time of ordering the lead time is even greater, the very least should be an automated message immediately after ordering advising the additional lead time and linking to a full refund if the additional time is unacceptable to the customer (better yet would be a quick blurb before order is finalized saying additional 1-2 week lead time due to current demand).

When they do provide a lead time for building the parts/sourcing it, they should honor it, if the customer isn't advised of a clear lead time (like it will be out the door between june 23-26) then the manufacturer should expect the customer to lose patience and want to cancel and proper etiquette would be to accept a refund with little to no overstock/deposit, etc. fee. The current issue you are having is leading to a less than stellar reputation for them and if they fail to correct it they will feel its effects eventually once the dissatisfaction of customer service outweighs the build quality satisfaction.

This is not to knock on them but only for them to more easily identify their shortcomings and work to turn them into positives as their products are great and it would be sad to have them disappear eventually because of easily remedied customer service business practices issues.

Thanks, that's all I really want from them, also I don't think they are a sponsored vendor here anymore: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/ad/ad_thesponsors.php

So my complaints and your points probably fall on deaf ears. There's so many cases where people ordered from them and waited 1 month+ for an exhaust and can't really step out of it because they get screwed losing 50% of what they paid for.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
brianhj (06-12-2016), fumanchu1 (06-10-2016), hypebrz (06-10-2016), Initial_RD (06-14-2016)
Old 06-29-2016, 08:40 PM   #25
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Wanted to update this thread, my 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers have finally shipped!

It was originally ordered on May 24, 2016 and it is now June 29, 2016, so it took an entire month to finally get it. Just an important note for all it went to awaiting pickup this morning to in build queue to shipped in a matter of 5-6 hours. This should be a warning to all who need a part by a specific time, you really should contact nameless (through chat or through email or phone) before purchasing anything to make sure it's in stock. If you don't you risk losing over 50% of what you paid for.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:48 PM   #26
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Drives: 2013 Supercharged Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Be glad you weren't in the group waiting for their header to be released. I was in that. That took a LONG TIME to get, lol.
Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 12:09 AM   #27
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
Be glad you weren't in the group waiting for their header to be released. I was in that. That took a LONG TIME to get, lol.

Got my axleback 3 days ago, it was well worth it though, sounds absolutely awesome. No drone, and it sounds perfect matched to my uel.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:34 AM   #28
FrostedFlakes

Drives: 2013 Raven FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Got my axleback 3 days ago, it was well worth it though, sounds absolutely awesome. No drone, and it sounds perfect matched to my uel.
Nice.

I assume over pipe, front and mid pipe is all stock then except your header and axle back?
FrostedFlakes is offline   Reply With Quote