follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 06-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Ben_G

Drives: Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Turn Signal Repeaters

I don't have my car yet....super long wait list in Canada.... but I just realized that the side markers on the BRZ/FT-86 do not also act as turn signal lights.

I know that I can just wire the side marker to blink with the signal lights, but I like the idea of a MORE visible light flashing on the side when I lane change....Does anyone know if the euro/jap spec cars have some sort of turn signal repeater?
Ben_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
Ben_G

Drives: Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hmmm...maybe I should have asked a different question instead....

Does anyone know if if any countries legally require cars to have turn signal repeaters (like ones mounted on the front fender/side mirrors)?

If so, how does the BRZ/FR-S meet this requirement in those countries?
Ben_G is offline   Reply With Quote