follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Miscellaneous

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
SVTSHC
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Drives: 2015 Series Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Selling Brand New Pair of Beats Studio's

How's it going people. I've had a pair of Beats studio's for around a year and a half now and I'd have to say that as far as sound quality goes these headphones are pretty damn good.

My only issue with them was they were sooooo expensive when I bought them (I somewhat regret buying into the hype and paying 300 + 65 for a two year warranty). However, my warranty is coming to an end and before it does I'm going to trade in my pair for a brand new pair and sell the new pair in the box- new- for SOLD

I currently own the black pair, but you can choose whatever color you want them in. Remember these headphones still retail for $300, so you're getting a pair of High definition noise-canceling headphones for the price of the Beats Solo's. PM me if you're interested

"Sweet Subaru, sweet Subaru, send your BRZ unto me, for the roads of the unworthy must be baptized in speed and glory." ~Zaku

Last edited by SVTSHC; 02-13-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Closed Thread