follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum

FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum All photos, videos and other media related to the Scion FR-S and Toyota 86

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2016, 09:36 PM   #1
acpstunts

Drives: 2013 FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Drift / Autox / General Build Thread

Hey guys, owned the car for about 2 months now and of course didnt hesitate to begin my build with her. Prior to owning the 2013 FRS I used to have an E46 BMW I drifted over at Etown Raceway. Since then Ive sold it, moved down to Tampa and now im a proud gt86 owner

Figured I'd make a thread for you guys to enjoy and follow my journey with her. Along with the car I picked up a Sony A6300 camera that i will be photographing and filming pretty much every step of the way. (bear with me im still somewhat of a photographer noob lol)

You can check out my first blog video on my new youtube channel

Also feel free to follow my IG @acpstunts with tons more pics of all my prior and current build !

And now for some pictures for you guys. I also attached a few pics of the bmw i built. If anyone wants more info on that build feel free to ask me anything.

Enjoy !

* PS the wheels were already on the car when i bought it (didnt like them at first but they grew on me) but I do have a nice set arriving saturday which ill show off then (nothing to fancy but nice for the track) along with tons more on its way!! *

SLR Kit just installed and adj mostly in. Tons more angle after we adjusted everything out!

Attached Images

acpstunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:39 PM   #2
acpstunts

Here are some pictures of the RB v3 Spoiler that i have (waiting to be painted for my car obv) and my new ISR coilovers

Old 08-05-2016, 11:57 AM   #3
acpstunts

Some more stuff came today

Front and Rear Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads

Whiteline Positive shift kit

And since i live in an apartment and washing a car is no easy task I decided to go with Chemical Guys Waterless car wash kit. I still also have some pretty high end detailing products otherwise, but always a struggle to wash the car since moving down into my apartment over here.

Old 08-05-2016, 04:23 PM   #4
sqd

Drives: '13 SWP GT86
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40

The Following User Says Thank You to sqd For This Useful Post:
acpstunts (08-05-2016)