follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 05-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
kuhlka

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited AT
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Diode Dynamics LED Interior/Exterior Lighting

I picked up the 4-piece Interior LED Kit and installed it the other day. The lighting is now a nice clean pure white. I went with Stage 2 brightness for the map, side markers, and trunk. Stage 1 for the license plate. I'm not going to mess with the fog lamps because I like my forward lights to be function > form. I just ordered the turn signals and the LED flasher module. I'll try and get some photos and a short how-to video for the install this weekend.

I've also got smoke side markers on my DGM, which look pretty good. The LED side marker light is a bit small (stock location at the bottom of the marker) compared to the complete 3 LED markers people have been posting up from ebay. I need to get night photos to see how bright they are.

I'll update this thread as I get the photos and videos comparing stock to LED. Here's a crappy iPhone photo in the meantime.
kuhlka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
Diode Dynamics

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Thanked 1,761 Times in 877 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Thanks for your order, looking forward to more pics!

Paul
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote