follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides For all DIYs.

User Tag List

Old 07-19-2019, 08:18 AM   #1
Crystalwhitebrzsti

Drives: Crystal white brz
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to wire zeitronix?

I’ve looked around a bit, but don’t fully understand where the zeitronix unit or what gets wired into the ecu. If anyone could help me better understand I would greatly appreciate the help. My understanding this far is that the wiring loom is fed through the firewall. Once that is done I don’t fully understand the reason for the canbus. It looks like from the wiring loom you can wire directly into the ecu and then just tap into power from the fuse box and ground? Is this wrong please help!
Crystalwhitebrzsti is offline   Reply With Quote