follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting

Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting What these cars were built for!


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2019, 08:49 PM   #253
AllThePeat
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Drives: 2019 BRZ, 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Location: MKE
Posts: 18
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 949 Racing View Post
...
Any additional info on the spoiler in the photo? I’ve been trying to find one similar to what a lot of Miata guys run.
__________________
Fun/Autocross: 2019 White BRZ Premium | Perrin CAI & Intake Tube | Jackson Racing Radiator/Oil Cooler | Invidia Resonated Front Pipe | Corsa Catback | 17x9 Rays 57CR | RE-71R 245/40 | KW Clubsports | Perrin 22mm Front Swaybar | LEDs all around

Daily: 2019 Blue Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
AllThePeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 11:49 AM   #254
ivan001100
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: xsara
Location: España
Posts: 18
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@86_IT

Andalucia Circuit:
NA:2:23.37 Ivan Rodriguez Jodar
FI:
Swap:

New record and video link here
ivan001100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivan001100 For This Useful Post:
86_IT (12-16-2019)
Old 12-16-2019, 12:10 PM   #255
86_IT
Senior Member
 
86_IT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Drives: 2013 Satin White Pearl BRZ Limited
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 328
Thanks: 267
Thanked 118 Times in 76 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan001100 View Post
@86_IT

Andalucia Circuit:
NA:2:23.37 Ivan Rodriguez Jodar
FI:
Swap:

New record and video link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEWX2Umj2nU
Gotcha!
__________________
Instagram: 86_IT Twitter: 86_IT_BRZ Facebook: 86itbrz Youtube:86 IT
86_IT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 86_IT For This Useful Post:
ivan001100 (12-16-2019)
Old 12-22-2019, 04:24 AM   #256
jayliu.jiayu@gamil.com
Senior Member
 
jayliu.jiayu@gamil.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Drives: 2017_86 2016_frs 2007_335i
Location: victoria Canada
Posts: 167
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Track:

Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit (VIMC)
Vehicle:

(na)2017 Toyota 86
rpf1 17x8 +45

re71r 245 40 17
hawk dtc 60 front brake pad
stoptech front rotor
mxp rs ti tip catback
drop in k&n air filter
Time:

1:2581 Harry's lap timer




__________________
jayliu.jiayu@gamil.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayliu.jiayu@gamil.com For This Useful Post:
86_IT (12-22-2019), korhun (12-22-2019)
Old 12-22-2019, 04:03 PM   #257
86_IT
Senior Member
 
86_IT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Drives: 2013 Satin White Pearl BRZ Limited
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 328
Thanks: 267
Thanked 118 Times in 76 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayliu.jiayu@gamil.com View Post
Track:

Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit (VIMC)
Vehicle:

(na)2017 Toyota 86
rpf1 17x8 +45

re71r 245 40 17
hawk dtc 60 front brake pad
stoptech front rotor
mxp rs ti tip catback
drop in k&n air filter
Time:

1:2581 Harry's lap timer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72HigUE5P1Q




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLwCQtgIxDk
Added
__________________
Instagram: 86_IT Twitter: 86_IT_BRZ Facebook: 86itbrz Youtube:86 IT
86_IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 11:21 AM   #258
bmxr
Senior Member
 
bmxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives: 2017 BRZ PP WR Blue
Location: Miami
Posts: 106
Thanks: 17
Thanked 45 Times in 30 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I am surprised to see no lap times from Florida. I have data from Homestead and Sebring. Not the fastest ever, but there should at least be place holders out there. I will post screen grabs from Harry's when I get home, later...


United States


Florida:



Sebring International Raceway
Full Road Course
11/15/2019
2:43.15
NA
Yuri B. driver
Jackson oil cooler, Whiteline camber bolts, RCE Yellow springs, Apex 17x9 wheels, Hankook R-S4 tires, Carbotech XP-12


Homestead-Miami Speedway
Full Road Course
12/22/2019
1:50.57
NA
Yuri B. driver
Jackson oil cooler, Whiteline camber bolts, RCE Yellow springs, Apex 17x9 wheels, Hankook R-S4 tires, Carbotech XP-12


Homestead-Miami Speedway
Half Banking Layout
3/4/2018 (first weekend in the car)
1:45.18
NA
Yuri B. driver
All stock except for Whiteline camber bolts, Carbotech XP10
bmxr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bmxr For This Useful Post:
86_IT (12-24-2019)
Old 12-24-2019, 01:36 PM   #259
949 Racing
Geek
 
949 Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Miata, GT350, FR-S
Location: California, USA
Posts: 218
Thanks: 1
Thanked 532 Times in 162 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
California, USA: Buttonwillow 13CW

Buttonwillow-13CW:
NA:1:56.333
Driver: Sonny Watanasirisuk - Sonnymod driver coaching / 949 Racing
2013 FRS "Blub"
stock engine +
Delicious E85 kit & tune
JDL EL header, catted midpipe
Custom 2.5" exhaust
17x9 + 40 6UL
255/40R17 Maxxis RC1 S2 compound
949 Racing Xida single adjustable shocks, 500/500 rates
Perrin 22mm front sway, OEM rear sway
Whiteline front roll center correction kit
All other suspension is 100% OEM


949 Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 949 Racing For This Useful Post:
86_IT (12-24-2019)
Old 12-24-2019, 01:50 PM   #260
86_IT
Senior Member
 
86_IT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Drives: 2013 Satin White Pearl BRZ Limited
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 328
Thanks: 267
Thanked 118 Times in 76 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxr View Post
I am surprised to see no lap times from Florida. I have data from Homestead and Sebring. Not the fastest ever, but there should at least be place holders out there. I will post screen grabs from Harry's when I get home, later...


United States


Florida:



Sebring International Raceway
Full Road Course
11/15/2019
2:43.15
NA
Yuri B. driver
Jackson oil cooler, Whiteline camber bolts, RCE Yellow springs, Apex 17x9 wheels, Hankook R-S4 tires, Carbotech XP-12


Homestead-Miami Speedway
Full Road Course
12/22/2019
1:50.57
NA
Yuri B. driver
Jackson oil cooler, Whiteline camber bolts, RCE Yellow springs, Apex 17x9 wheels, Hankook R-S4 tires, Carbotech XP-12


Homestead-Miami Speedway
Half Banking Layout
3/4/2018 (first weekend in the car)
1:45.18
NA
Yuri B. driver
All stock except for Whiteline camber bolts, Carbotech XP10
Thanks for putting Florida on the list! Spread the word to your local 86 drivers and lets see some more times!
__________________
Instagram: 86_IT Twitter: 86_IT_BRZ Facebook: 86itbrz Youtube:86 IT
86_IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:53 PM   #261
86_IT
Senior Member
 
86_IT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Drives: 2013 Satin White Pearl BRZ Limited
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 328
Thanks: 267
Thanked 118 Times in 76 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 949 Racing View Post
Buttonwillow-13CW:
NA:1:56.333
Driver: Sonny Watanasirisuk - Sonnymod driver coaching / 949 Racing
2013 FRS "Blub"
stock engine +
Delicious E85 kit & tune
JDL EL header, catted midpipe
Custom 2.5" exhaust
17x9 + 40 6UL
255/40R17 Maxxis RC1 S2 compound
949 Racing Xida single adjustable shocks, 500/500 rates
Perrin 22mm front sway, OEM rear sway
Whiteline front roll center correction kit
All other suspension is 100% OEM


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u79BiXr6_Bk
What an absolute monster of a lap! i would love to see what you guys could do with a little boost on that thing!
__________________
Instagram: 86_IT Twitter: 86_IT_BRZ Facebook: 86itbrz Youtube:86 IT
86_IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 02:23 PM   #262
949 Racing
Geek
 
949 Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Miata, GT350, FR-S
Location: California, USA
Posts: 218
Thanks: 1
Thanked 532 Times in 162 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86_IT View Post
What an absolute monster of a lap! i would love to see what you guys could do with a little boost on that thing!
It would be faster
To us, have the fun is simply doing more with less. A cheap reliable OEM engine and it's still quick and a real blast to drive. Any customers of ours with Xidas and F/I can go to the next level.
949 Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:00 AM   #263
snoxracer183
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Drives: 2014 FR-S SSC
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 68
Thanks: 17
Thanked 54 Times in 34 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Managed to best the Barber Motorsports park n/a lap by a few tenths this weekend! Forgot the GoPro back home in Wisconsin so there is no video unfortunately

AL/Barber Motorsports Park/1.44.69/NA
Driver: Eric Koehler

OFT E85 tune on stock cat removed header
Reinharte 2-way coilovers
255 BFG Rival S on 17x9 RPF1
Winmax W6 brake pads
Full interior full weight car
Attached Images
 
__________________
-Eric K - Milwaukee Region SCCA - 2014 FR-S
snoxracer183 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snoxracer183 For This Useful Post:
86_IT (01-14-2020)
Old 01-14-2020, 10:51 AM   #264
86_IT
Senior Member
 
86_IT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Drives: 2013 Satin White Pearl BRZ Limited
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 328
Thanks: 267
Thanked 118 Times in 76 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoxracer183 View Post
Managed to best the Barber Motorsports park n/a lap by a few tenths this weekend! Forgot the GoPro back home in Wisconsin so there is no video unfortunately

AL/Barber Motorsports Park/1.44.69/NA
Driver: Eric Koehler

OFT E85 tune on stock cat removed header
Reinharte 2-way coilovers
255 BFG Rival S on 17x9 RPF1
Winmax W6 brake pads
Full interior full weight car
Got you added!
__________________
Instagram: 86_IT Twitter: 86_IT_BRZ Facebook: 86itbrz Youtube:86 IT
86_IT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 86_IT For This Useful Post:
snoxracer183 (01-14-2020)
Old 01-22-2020, 06:58 PM   #265
lutfy
Senior Member
 
lutfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: 2009 E90 M3, 2015 FRS
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 203
Thanks: 61
Thanked 169 Times in 91 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 949 Racing View Post
Buttonwillow-13CW:
NA:1:56.333
Driver: Sonny Watanasirisuk - Sonnymod driver coaching / 949 Racing
2013 FRS "Blub"
stock engine +
Delicious E85 kit & tune
JDL EL header, catted midpipe
Custom 2.5" exhaust
17x9 + 40 6UL
255/40R17 Maxxis RC1 S2 compound
949 Racing Xida single adjustable shocks, 500/500 rates
Perrin 22mm front sway, OEM rear sway
Whiteline front roll center correction kit
All other suspension is 100% OEM


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u79BiXr6_Bk
WOW! Incredible driving, super clean with 99 perfect heel toe (double clutch being 100 :P Squeezed every ounce if not more out of the equipment. Impressed.
__________________
2015 FRS NASA TT5 (I love this car)
2009 M3 Go fast touring car
lutfy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
lap record, lap time, race track, track record

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anything going on with 86/brz platform? Vr4gasmtt Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 19 06-12-2016 01:55 PM
Indigo Dash cam that records you? Packofcrows Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 3 08-23-2015 07:54 PM
FS: 2004 Toyota Matrix - Dealer Serviced, Full Records! that_guy Canada Classifieds 1 09-23-2014 10:43 AM
Can Toyota use the 86/FR-S/BRZ platform for anything else? gymratter Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 83 04-24-2014 06:41 PM
You don't break track records by settling! Custom Valved BC Coilvers and Carbotech XP Element Tuning Brakes, Suspension, Chassis 24 07-23-2012 09:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.