follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List
EAGLE5, finch1750, go_a_way1, iManage, KR-S, MisterSheep, Tcoat, Ultramaroon

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 02:04 AM   #39285
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,813 Times in 16,424 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
I actually like the parts guys at my dealership. They remember who I am and keep me honest.

I confided once about my mistrust of the service dept. The guy called over his bud so we could have a private little conversation to cement my opinions. Good guys.
Well, hell yes, no wonder, they just don't want you transforming in their establishment ..... it would be bad for business ......

humfrz
Attached Images

Old 01-28-2018, 02:04 AM   #39286
cdrazic93
Junior

Drives: a car
Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,502 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by krayzie View Post
Both Made in Mexico.
...i hear mexico is nice this time of year.
"Ah! What music! They could have never imagined, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would posses us like this, our imaginations, our dreams. Men love women, but even more than that, men love CARS!"-Lord Hesketh
Old 01-28-2018, 02:20 AM   #39287
humfrz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Just done bday party at my house. Cuz my wife gotta stay and calm, my friends came over & play some game and so on.

Tonight’s main event was this

Both bday boy and I ate World hottest chip... rating at 1,900,000 Scoville. This thing pass the hot and go straight into hurt. I did it without milk for 1 min, but I couldn’t handle anymore and drank milk.

Now my stomach hurt. Not sure from eating that chip or drinking milk... or maybe both.
Maybe you should try some other games at your parties ...... maybe like board games .......

Well, at least ya'll didn't eat Tide ......or did you ...??

Back in the day, I was more into the "sip and go naked" parties.

I remember a story of a party, back-one hot-Friday-night, in California where we had a pool in our back yard.

Now, I wasn't there, I was out of town, but my wife (now ex) hosted the party.

I got home the next morning and figured the party had gotten out of hand, when some of the neighbor fellows sheepishly stopped by to pick up their wives bathing suits that were on our roof. Sure enough, there were bathing suits up there .....

I'm still pissed that I missed that party ......

THE END

humfrz
Old 01-28-2018, 02:22 AM   #39288
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,051 Times in 8,326 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Is (was) your wife athletic and that caused her injury ..??
Yup, she injured herself when she was playing indoor soccer (she’s in same team as me in the coed).

Women are easier to tear their ACL than men. Specially artificial grass aren’t easy on their knee & their ankle. I’m just glad I haven’t tore my ACL... I’m pretty sure I’ve torn something on my right knee, but it’s not ACL & able to play soccer, so I’m good lol
Old 01-28-2018, 02:25 AM   #39289
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Quote:
Maybe you should try some other games at your parties ...... maybe like board games .......

Well, at least ya'll didn't eat Tide ......or did you ...??

Back in the day, I was more into the "sip and go naked" parties.

I remember a story of a party, back-one hot-Friday-night, in California where we had a pool in our back yard.

Now, I wasn't there, I was out of town, but my wife (now ex) hosted the party.

I got home the next morning and figured the party had gotten out of hand, when some of the neighbor fellows sheepishly stopped by to pick up their wives bathing suits that were on our roof. Sure enough, there were bathing suits up there .....

I'm still pissed that I missed that party ......

THE END

humfrz
Meh, we’re not a board game ppl. More like video game type of ppl... but mostly we do dinner. I cook them a dinner and we just enjoy eating it & talk for a while and go home. Just recently, our trend is spicy food & my friend got that one chip challenge chips, so we had to try it

Keyword “had to” lol
Old 01-28-2018, 02:41 AM   #39290
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
What did I miss by not watching the whole thing ......

humfrz
Not much just some guy who seemed like he was driving stick for the first time and happened to be on a track he'd probably never driven before, driving an STI type RA lol.

Quote:
Just done bday party at my house. Cuz my wife gotta stay and calm, my friends came over & play some game and so on.

Tonight’s main event was this

Both bday boy and I ate World hottest chip... rating at 1,900,000 Scoville. This thing pass the hot and go straight into hurt. I did it without milk for 1 min, but I couldn’t handle anymore and drank milk.

Now my stomach hurt. Not sure from eating that chip or drinking milk... or maybe both.
How much hotter is this than ghost pepper/Bhut jolokia sauce? I'd say Trader Joes chips, but their ghost pepper chips really aren't that spicy. I can handle a lot spicer food than the average person, but I'm not a hot chile freak lol so this would probably do the same thing to me lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
humfrz (01-28-2018)
Old 01-28-2018, 07:23 AM   #39291
krayzie
Drive From Home

Drives: BRZ STI Performance
Thanked 3,111 Times in 2,007 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
Wow, I remember as a kid, having intercoms that transmitted the signal across the house wiring. We had it set up between the house and the workshop.
Well it was common to have intercoms between the boss like humfrz inside the office and the pretty secretary sitting just outside.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:27 AM   #39292
krayzie
Drive From Home

Quote:
One time someone bought a bag of PAQUI to work just to keep us awake during night shift and it took 3 days to finish that tiny bag.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:42 AM   #39293
krayzie
Drive From Home

Quote:
What did I miss by not watching the whole thing ......
They let this guy drive an STI.

The Following User Says Thank You to krayzie For This Useful Post:
humfrz (01-28-2018)
Old 01-28-2018, 08:17 AM   #39294
FRS13_

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS 6-speed
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
This is the best
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FRS13_ For This Useful Post:
Boomerang (01-28-2018), cdrazic93 (01-28-2018)
Old 01-28-2018, 10:56 AM   #39295
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
How much hotter is this than ghost pepper/Bhut jolokia sauce? I'd say Trader Joes chips, but their ghost pepper chips really aren't that spicy. I can handle a lot spicer food than the average person, but I'm not a hot chile freak lol so this would probably do the same thing to me lol.

Carolina Reaper chip is 1,900,000~2,200,000 Scoville units. Let me compare like this. World hottest ramen is 8,000~9,000 Scoville units ...so bout 211.5~275 times hotter.

They also make Hunted Ghost Pepper chips. I’ve googled their Scoville units, but there wasn’t any solid information.

Some claim 1,000,000 Scoville units, but I highly doubt it. Hottest ramen was at least 3 times hotter. Me & few of my coworkers have finished that in half a day. I’ve ate more than 6 chips straight without looking for any drink. Also it wasn’t too crazy hot.

Quote:
One time someone bought a bag of PAQUI to work just to keep us awake during night shift and it took 3 days to finish that tiny bag.

If you’re talking bout the chips from the pic above. I had em without an issue. They’re not that hot. Yes, it’s spicy, but nothing crazy. Maybe they’re 1,000~2,500 Scoville units. I can totally finish the whole bag in a day... if I do, my ass will be on fire later though lmao
Old 01-28-2018, 12:02 PM   #39296
FirstWinter

Drives: Car
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Oh we're talking about spicy? Let me tell you. I FUCKING LOVE SPICY! I sprinkle a little bit of this on everything. Sometimes I take it with me when I go out and I tell them to make it so spicy they would have to call for EMS but it still ain't spicy enough. Of course there's stronger stuff out there but at some point it ruins the food or it's too obscenely spicy to be even enjoyable.

Old 01-28-2018, 02:22 PM   #39297
humfrz

Quote:
Well it was common to have intercoms between the boss like humfrz inside the office and the pretty secretary sitting just outside.
Well now, krayzie, you know damn well THAT would bring on a back-in-the-day story.

One year I succumbed to the lure of the corporate offices in Westport, CT.

I had a nice office, with one side all glass, that looked over Long Island Sound.

Yes, I had this rather attractive secretary that sat at a desk right outside my office. She was a good secretary but lacked maturity or common judgement at times. Looked like the girl in this picture.

One day she entered my office and mentioned that she had just had a cyst removed from her breast. I was focused on finishing up writing a letter I wanted her to type and said without looking up, I hope it heals up OK.

When I looked up, she had unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her bra over to show me the scar .......

I yelled (almost) Lisa! Pull your damn bra up and button up your blouse! You just can't do things like that in a corporate office atmosphere!

THE END

(no, really, it was the end - I did not bang her)

humfrz
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
Cole (01-28-2018), krayzie (01-28-2018), Sarlacc (01-28-2018)
Old 01-28-2018, 02:28 PM   #39298
Ultramaroon
義理チョコ

Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Thanked 36,517 Times in 18,919 Posts
Mentioned: 1106 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstWinter View Post
Oh we're talking about spicy? Let me tell you. I FUCKING LOVE SPICY! I sprinkle a little bit of this on everything. Sometimes I take it with me when I go out and I tell them to make it so spicy they would have to call for EMS but it still ain't spicy enough. Of course there's stronger stuff out there but at some point it ruins the food or it's too obscenely spicy to be even enjoyable.
If there's anything stronger than the Reaper I don't want to know except to avoid it. Mrs. Ultra bought me a pint-sized container of fresh reapers last summer. I cut the tip off of one and touched the knife to my tongue. Just that tiny bit sent me into hiccups immediately. I had found my limit.
Closed Thread

Tags
aching balls, ass or gtfo, germanystrikesback, guff approved, human resources, i don't wanna go to prom, i lurk, i participated, i read this thread, i'm so gay, ichi has crabs, ichi is in denial, imanage can't manage, in god we thrust, me worry?, member berries, never forget, no politics, nothing for you!!!, nsfp, omg i can't catch up! :(, poo on my chest, post #696 review on ichi, sapphireho sucks!, specialk watches you post, special_k is a lurker, tcoat is as tcoat does, tcoat is dead, tcoat is jesus, tcoat is risen, tcoat returns, tcoat rules, tig ol bitties, tits or gtfo, trackmyfarts, tylerlieberman is a cuck, wubba lubba dub dubs!!!, y u do dis