follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 01-28-2016, 04:09 AM   #15
nova.86
Legendary Member

Drives: HyperBlue BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyWookiee View Post
Hey Guys,
@kbye is correct.

If you like the TRD rear bumper cover (or an exact replica of it that's made in full carbon or partial carbon) then the following exhausts are made perfect fit for it:

Blitz NUR-SPEC C-Ti Quad Part #64133
Spec: 101.6φW
Price: $1100
Thank you guys so much!

Btw is there a pic of that Silk Blaze diffuser on a twin besides that picture? I'd love to see it real, it looks computerized

I have the Blitz catalog also but can't read Japanese..

Here are two pictures from my phone.

I can see the #64133 in the second pic (158,000 yen converts to 1330.3031 US Dollar), is that really the price of the exhaust? I was quoted $1900 at that place.. and I heard from someone $1500 so Idk.

Anyways, yes I don't mind the TRD if there is a carbon fiber replica. I'm going to ask Seibon if this is true and also ask Silk Blaze and for some dimensions, speaking about them,

@crazyWookie would you mind if possible to measure your trd exhausts like this to compare?

Lots of good info here. Thanks for contributing to the thread
Old 01-28-2016, 04:39 PM   #16
CrazyWookiee

Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I'll measure for you in a bit.

Also you can never trust those catalog prices. Maybe if you lived there, sure. But lots of expenses to bring anything to your front door. Over sea container, taxes going out. Freight, delivery. ETC. Real JDM parts add up pretty quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova.86 View Post
Thank you guys so much!

Btw is there a pic of that Silk Blaze diffuser on a twin besides that picture? I'd love to see it real, it looks computerized

I have the Blitz catalog also but can't read Japanese..

Here are two pictures from my phone.

I can see the #64133 in the second pic (158,000 yen converts to 1330.3031 US Dollar), is that really the price of the exhaust? I was quoted $1900 at that place.. and I heard from someone $1500 so Idk.

Anyways, yes I don't mind the TRD if there is a carbon fiber replica. I'm going to ask Seibon if this is true and also ask Silk Blaze and for some dimensions, speaking about them,

@crazyWookie would you mind if possible to measure your trd exhausts like this to compare?

Lots of good info here. Thanks for contributing to the thread

"I'm the real Peter Lau" - Peter Lau
CrazyWookiee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyWookiee For This Useful Post:
nova.86 (01-29-2016)
Old 02-05-2016, 03:26 AM   #17
nova.86
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyWookiee View Post
I'll measure for you in a bit.
Thanks

Also guys, I got quoted from a shop for a custom exhaust stainless steel but titanium tips like the blitz one for $1,995 and $4,000 for a full titanium version..I already know how the bliz exhaust sounds and if its the same price as the custom version I think I'd rather go that route since it is safer..Also that quote seems pretty high to me. I'm still leaning heavily towards blitz exhaust especially if the trd version ends up fitting the aftermarket carbon fiber diffusers meant to replicate trd tips or somewhat.
Old 02-11-2016, 04:30 AM   #18
1GiantTurtle
Space for Rent

Drives: 2014 6MT ToyoBaru86ScionMonogram?
Thanked 1,136 Times in 526 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
how much for the cat back? been eyeing this exhaust for a while now

Instagram: 86turtle
1GiantTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:57 PM   #19
saiv4

Drives: 2016 Scion Fr-s
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
what's the conclusion on this? I'm trying to do the same exact thing, with the tb style rear diffuser and the blitz quad tip exhaust.
saiv4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 04:34 AM   #20
nova.86
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiv4 View Post
what's the conclusion on this? I'm trying to do the same exact thing, with the tb style rear diffuser and the blitz quad tip exhaust.
Dunno, thread died out. I changed my mind though. Blitz exhaust isn't titanium.

My new plan is to get the tb style rear diffuser or similar or custom. and have this shop make me a custom quad tip exhaust similar to blitz but fully titanium, it'll be pricey but well worth for what I'm going for. I currently just have a tomei titanium front pipe. I'm keeping the headers stock for now though.

Although I won't be accomplishing this until the end of the year as I'm currently getting my coilovers and wheels and tires first.