follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions

Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions Discuss all other cars and automotive news here.

User Tag List

Old 09-14-2015, 10:16 AM   #155
ZionsWrath
Thanks

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
What's up with Honda and these fake rear bumper vent things. I don't get it and I think it's
Old 09-24-2015, 01:25 AM   #156
Re_Invention

Drives: '22 Tacoma, '19 Macan, '22 BRZ
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourewaters View Post
...but for the 30k+ that a ctr would cost before mark up, might as well get a RS or STi for a few more bucks.
The CTR will have similar performance stats as an RS and STi and laps the Nordschleife faster than a 997 Turbo... And why shouldn't it be priced cheaper than the other two? Similar if not superior build quality manufacture, same manual hot-hatch demographic, similar practicality...

If Honda wasn't having such a dismal year in F1 with their power units I might even consider one!
Re_Invention is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 11:19 AM   #157
WolfpackS2k

Drives: '12 C63 P31, '23 GRC
Thanked 2,072 Times in 1,185 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Oh Gimmie a break. Similar weather conditions and with modern tires and the Civic will see nothing but 997 Turbo tail lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfpackS2k For This Useful Post:
juliog (09-24-2015)
Old 09-24-2015, 04:06 PM   #158
Re_Invention

Drives: '22 Tacoma, '19 Macan, '22 BRZ
I don't want to believe it myself but here is the article - pictures show the weather is ok...

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/s...69.html?show=2

...and here is a friend, who is an accountant - not a professional race car driver, with his 7the gen Golf R with 290 hp doing a lap about the same time as a 997 turbo (~7:50)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtn_ot81qh8"]Golf 7 R Nordschleife 08.09.15 [BtG] w/ 2 Ferraris #undereight Sportauto Perfektionstraining (PB) - YouTube[/ame]

So yes, I do believe a new CTR out there can hit a 7:50 or less. I'm also sure there are 480 hp 997 turbo's out there going faster than 7:54... for instance:

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...ring-lap-times

But this wasn't the point I was making earlier - it was that the CTR is in the same competitive space as an STi or RS, cars which are lapping around the same FAST times. Here's a C&D article about a 2011 STi lapping at 7:55
http://www.caranddriver.com/features...ing-lap-record

To be in conversation with 911's and GTR's is a compliment for any hot-hatch. Fast is fast.

"Adding a few more dollars to get an STi or RS" isn't getting you any more speed, refinement or practicality. The CTR won't need a discount crutch, it'll stand on its own legs!
Re_Invention is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:17 PM   #159
juliog

Drives: 86
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
BTG lap != full Nordschleife lap
juliog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:18 PM   #160
Ashikabi

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 4,542 Times in 2,947 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
So is it confirmed the 2016 civic R has a turbo?
Ashikabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:25 PM   #161
juliog

Drives: 86
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Garage
The euro Type R just came out. We won't see the new global Type R for at least 2-3 years. And yes it will obviously be turbo like the new base Civic.
juliog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:32 PM   #162
Ashikabi

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 4,542 Times in 2,947 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliog View Post
The euro Type R just came out. We won't see the new global Type R for at least 2-3 years. And yes it will obviously be turbo like the new base Civic.
So I was right all along. Sorry @tahdizzle maybe you can win next time
Ashikabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 05:09 PM   #163
caliprep

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Don't like the design at all. Looks as if they mixed my 2nd generation TSX with a Honda Cross Tour.

Looks more aggressive, but not at all in line with the Civic lineage. Pretty much an Accord now.
caliprep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:29 PM   #164
vh_supra26
Site Moderator

Drives: Supra
Thanked 2,181 Times in 964 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
2016 Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Dyno'd Pumping Out A Surprising 177hp, 190lb-ft

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t30I6DBdiU[/ame]

Quote:
The new turbocharged, 2016 Honda Civic EX has proven itself to be faster than the old Civic Si in a straight line and now we have an idea why; it pumps up 177 hp and 190 lb-ft of torque at the axles.

The crew over at Hondata, who just happened to stage the aforementioned EX vs Si race, recently hooked up the new hatchback to their set of dynapacks to see why the new car is so surprisingly punchy.

With 177 hp and 190 lb-ft being recorded at the axles, the tuning company's Civic 1.5T proved quite a bit more powerful than the 174 hp and 162 lb-ft which Honda itself quotes. However, given that the Civic tested was fitted with a CVT transmission, returning accurate horsepower and torque numbers can prove difficult. Additionally, the car has a torque converter which can contribute to higher torque figures when measured through dynapacks.

While these figures are impressive for an entry-level model, the horsepower figure is still some way behind the 205 hp offered up by the 2015 Civic Si.

Despite that, a later test from Hondata down the eighth-mile discovered that the new Civic EX is actually 0.2 of a second faster, perfectly displaying the benefits of forced induction and the extra torque it provides.
vh_supra26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 09:39 AM   #165
vh_supra26
Site Moderator

First Drive: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe [Video]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9gv5KlrUjA"]2016 Honda Civic Coupe Walkaround - YouTube[/ame]

Quote:
America’s entry-level compact coupe market is a wasteland right now. This is what I’ve come to realize, as I stare at Honda’s scatter plot chart to explain the positioning of the new, 2016 Honda Civic Coupe. There are only three points to track: the new Coupe, Kia’s Forte Koup [sic], and the not-long-for-this world Scion tC. Civic domination shouldn’t be all that challenging.

The full truth isn’t quite so straightforward. Koup and tC might be front-drive, two-door, four-cylinder, trunk-wielding compact, like Civic Coupe, but buyers in the “around twenty grand and I want it to be fun!” segment aren’t likely to be so formally constrained. Basic Mini Coopers and VW Beetles may have hatchbacks, sure, but they’re motive styling statements that could also move the needle for the Millennial buyer Honda is hot to attract. Lingering just a few thousand dollars upmarket, the cheapest versions of Mustang and Camaro have been know to earn twenty-something lease money, too.

So if the question is: Can the Civic Coupe win in it’s exact, strict segment? The answer is, emphatically, oh hell yes. When the question opens up to the larger world around this price point, the answer relies much more on the overall excellence of the new Honda product.

The good news there is that the Coupe brand new and based on the excellent, critically endorsed tenth-generation Civic sedan. That means the same powertrain lineup: a naturally aspirated 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine making 158 horsepower and 138 pound-feet of torque or a turbocharged 1.5-liter four kicking out 174 hp and 162 lb-ft. For now, only the NA engine can be had with a six-speed manual transmission – a CVT is available on the 2.0 and the 1.5T, and likely to be the most-purchased piece of kit.

Both engines are satisfying to drive, though the added torque of the 1.5T is certainly noticeable.
Both engines are satisfying to drive, though the added torque of the 1.5T – without much in the way of turbo lag – is certainly noticeable. The Coupe is a bit lighter than its direct competitors, and though it doesn’t haul the mail like a true sports car, it does feel brisk on the hilly roads outside of San Diego.

I spent more time driving the 2.0 version on this trip, however, and I’m glad for it. Though it lacks that down-low turbo urge, it still responds with a pleasing directness when you wind it out over 3,000 rpm or more. I love the “Honda-ness” of the standard engine, even if the turbo is more enjoyable, more of the time. For a non-performance variant, the NA motor also sounds really nice at those lofty engine speeds, so working to keep the lesser-powered engine in its happy space ultimately lets me have a lot of fun.

That effort in search of pleasure is greatly aided by Honda’s excellent six-speed manual transmission, but as I mentioned, at launch that’s available equipment for the base model only. And that’s too bad. I think that even for a more willing, younger coupe buyer, the CVT transmission will be effectively invisible, while helping to deliver excellent fuel economy (31 City / 41 Highway / 35 Combined miles per gallon for the 1.5T, and 31/41/34 for the 2.0). But the variable ratio unit is hardly engaging and can sap the energy out of a good drive if you’re not willing to push.

And push you might, if you find yourself in and around the same canyons I just traversed. The suspension isn’t rock hard, and you won’t confuse the directness of steering response for that Si you had years ago, but the car feels quite agile. The steering wheel delivers up a good amount of feedback, though, without feeling busy or overly vibratory. After I first drove the Civic sedan my opinion was that, at the very least, it was a very promising base from which to build the upcoming Si and Type R cars – that sentiment goes for the Coupe as well.

The tail of the Coupe is pert, having some five inches of length chopped out.

Even as a two door though, those buying this Honda are more likely to appreciate the excellent ride quality and great isolation from road noise, then the at-limited handling profile. Someone looking for a rakish bodystyle in an accomplished daily driver will love this machine. The Coupe is quiet and composed at highway speeds, and as able as a commuter device as any compact sedan on the market.

With even a cursory glance at the Civic Coupe you’ll see a striking resemblance to the Sedan… as long as you’re looking at the front of the car. The sheet metal from the front door forward is very close in both cars, with the same chrome nose, slim, distinctive headlights, and strong fender line. The tail of the Coupe is pert, as you’d expect, having some five inches of length chopped out. Honda reps beamingly pointed out that the rear lighting is insanely close the the concept version that was shown at the New York Auto Show last year – no mean feat for a production vehicle. And the result of sweating that detail is, I’d say, as impactful as the designers and engineers had hoped for. From the dead-rear view the arc of red looks both elegant and modern, and should prove to be one of the most easily recognizable nighttime light signatures on the road.

A similar front-to-back story is told in the neat interior treatment, when comparing the two-door Civic to its four-door progenitor. As in the sedan, all six-feet and five-inches of me find room to move and a decent seating position, though headroom is much more accommodating in models without the optional sunroof. The design in my forward view could be easily mistaken for that of the sedan, too. There's an attractive, three-piece instrument panel, a bright and good looking infotainment screen, and plenty of soft materials at key touchpoints. (There’s still no volume control knob for the stereo, and an annoyingly laggy up/down button.) Coupe and Sedan are differentiated by some bits of trim in the front, but you’d have to be a student of the marque to care much.

Buying a coupe is a pretty personal thing to do, when you come down to it.

The backseats are usable for someone, I’m sure, but not for a big dude like me. Most people don’t shop for two-door cars if they need practical backseat space, of course, and there’s plenty of room there to throw your gym bag or an extra suitcase.

Honda has yet to announce pricing for the Civic Coupe, but expect that it will come very close to mirroring its sedan-bodied brother. Pricing from about $19,000 for the basic 2.0 LX up to about $27,000 for the full-fat 1.5T Touring is a good guess.

Whether or not that kind of dosh makes sense for a non-performance coupe, for you, depends a lot on your expectation of a sporty-looking model. The practical case is all there: Honda’s got a killer product, a tremendous reputation, and a loyal following to draw from. But buying a coupe is a pretty personal thing to do, when you come down to it. Just how cute you happen to think this car’s ass is – strange as that may sound – is really at the heart of the proposition. If not for that, you’d take your cash and buy a Civic sedan. But as of March, when the Civic Coupe first rolls into dealers, what you shouldn’t do is buy either of the members of the measly competitive set (at least not without a bunch of cash on their respective hoods). Compact coupes may be doing their best dinosaur-meets-ice-age impressions right now, but at least this Honda gets to play T-Rex.

Engine: 2.0-Liter I4
Output: 158 Horsepower / 138 Pound-Feet
Transmission: CVT
EPA Fuel Economy: 30 City / 41 Highway / 34 Combined
Weight: 2,752 Pounds
Seating Capacity: 5
Cargo Volume: 12.1 Cubic-Feet
Base Price $18,500 (est)
As-Tested Price: NA

2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Engine: Turbocharged 1.5-Liter I4
Output: 174 Horsepower / 162 Pound-Feet
Transmission: CVT
EPA Fuel Economy: 31 City / 41 Highway / 35 Combined
Weight: 2,888 Pounds
Seating Capacity: 5
Cargo Volume: 11.9 Cubic-Feet
Base Price: $26,500 (est)
As-Tested Price: NA
http://www.worldcarfans.com/11602231...ic-coupe-video
Old 02-23-2016, 09:42 AM   #166
vh_supra26
Site Moderator

2016 Honda Civic Review

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8AM4fQriDk[/ame]

Quote:
When Honda set out to redesign the Civic for 2016, it had a lofty goal in mind: to build the best C-Segment vehicle in the world.

FAST FACTS
Engine: 2.0-liter 4-cylinder, 158 hp, 138 lb-ft; 1.5-liter turbo 4-cylinder, 174 hp, 162
Transmission: Six-speed manual (LX-trim only) or continuously variable automatic
Fuel Economy: Up to 31 miles per gallon city, 42 highway and 35 combined with the 1.5-liter turbo
Base Price: $18,640, excluding destination charges

That may seem like a rather logical objective, after all who wants to benchmark mediocre rivals? That wouldn’t make any sense. So, instead of going after competing vehicles like the Toyota Corolla, Dodge Dart or Volkswagen Jetta, Honda product planners trained their target on something else.

Like a Marine Corp sniper, they targeted the latest crop of premium small cars, products like the Audi A3 and Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class. They wanted to deliver a vehicle with segment-leading refinement, safety, efficiency and dynamics, everything people need in a compact offering and plenty of up-level extras they crave.

High-Stakes Game
The Civic may be a small car, but for Soichiro’s team, it’s a big deal. This nameplate has been sold in the U.S. for more than four decades with American buyers snapping up some 10 million of them since “Tricky ****” Nixon was president. Globally, it’s Honda’s most popular model with nearly 35 million sold.

Understandably, the stakes with this all-new, totally redesigned, completely overhauled 10th generation Civic are higher than Colorado following the passage of Amendment 64. Honda needed to blow everyone away with this car after hawking somewhat lackluster offerings for the past few years.

The last couple Civics have been rather uninspiring. Sure, they were fine cars — economical, safe and reliable — but they didn’t bring the thunder, which is what people expect from Honda. Luckily for everyone, the 2016 model is the real deal.

She’s a Looker
One area where this longstanding nameplate finally eclipses rival small cars is design, a feature its predecessor completely lacked. With odd proportions and a weird interior, the outgoing Civic looked like more like something you’d cook a frozen pizza in than drive.

The 2016 model has some unexpected style, with an arching roofline, short rear end and muscular fenders. Is that a bit of Nissan Maxima or Mazda3 I see? There are far worse designs to borrow from.

To my jaundiced eyes, the 2016 Civic is one of the most attractive compact sedans available today. It’s an undeniably strong effort, which chiseled good looks, tasteful styling elements and an overall handsomeness that’s guaranteed to age gracefully, unlike the outgoing model.

A Solid Foundation
And all that visual panache hides a totally new architecture that provides increased dimensions. This car is nearly two inches wider and has a 1.2-inch longer wheelbase than today’s Civic sedan. Its body is also 2.9 inches lankier. Thanks to these changes, the company claims it has the largest cabin in the compact segment.

It’s much the same story when it comes to storage space. The trunk has been expanded by more than 2.5 cubic feet, with total volume clocking in at 15.1 cubes. This makes the 2016 Civic one of the most capacious C-Segment sedans available.

Despite the injection of growth hormones, this car hasn’t gained any weight. In fact, the overall structure is lighter thanks to the increased use of ultra-high-strength steel, something that also helps boost torsional rigidity by 25 percent. Depending on the model, overall weight is down between 50 and 100 pounds.

In typical Honda fashion, the new Civic promises to be an extremely safe car. Sporting its next-generation ACE body structure, it’s projected to earn five-star safety ratings across the board from NHTSA, but that’s not all. It’s also on track to be crowned with Top Safety Pick+ honors from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.

That New Engine Smell

Matching the overwhelming newness of its platform, the 2016 Civic also features a pair of fresh powerplants. Ahead of the firewall, LX and EX versions are graced with a 2.0-liter VTEC four-cylinder engine. It puts out 158 horses and 138 lb-ft of torque, figures that are class competitive. A continuously variable automatic transmission is standard across the board except in the LX model where you can choose a six-speed manual.

Uplevel EX-T and EX-L trims both feature a 1.5-liter turbocharged four with direct injection and a specially tuned CVT. According to Honda, this is the most powerful non-Si Civic ever offered in America. Output clocks in at 174 ponies and 162 lb-ft of twist.

On paper, this is a pretty appealing engine lineup, but the fuel economy figures these powertrains provide are even more intriguing. The base engine with a CVT is estimated to deliver 31 miles per gallon city, 41 highway and 35 mpg combined.

But the turbo should be even more economical. Models so equipped are expected to return up to 42 miles per gallon highway (31/42/35)! That’s more than a Mazda3 or Nissan Sentra and is on par with a Ford Focus equipped with their 1.0-liter three-cylinder EcoBoost engine. Was Ebenezer Scrooge this miserly? Hardly!

Interior Enhancements
Mirroring the styling improvements made to the Civic’s exterior, its cabin has also been completely revamped for 2016. Gone are the middling-quality plastics, wonky two-tier dashboard and strange design elements that brought to mind a Picasso painting.

In place of all this is a much more grown up, mature looking interior. Richly grained soft plastics abound as do high-quality trimmings. Even hard materials, which are used sparingly, look a cut above what’s normally found in the C-Segment.

Given the Civic’s size increase, it should come as no surprise that it’s also more spacious and comfortable inside. Front occupants are treated to a slightly lower seating position and more legroom. Naturally, the aft accommodations have grown as well. Rear-seat knee-room has increased by more than two inches and six-footers should have no issue fitting back there.

TECHtonic Features
But modern cars cannot launch without all the latest high-tech goodies. Customers expect advanced features in today’s vehicles and the 2016 Civic offers plenty of them.

A five-inch touchscreen is standard in LX models but higher-trim variants receive a seven-inch display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Both iPhone users and Google fanatics should be happy, as they can safely make calls, search the interwebz and receive text messages while driving.

Regrettably, engineers have kept one loathsome element from the outgoing Civic. The 2016 model still features a confounding volume slider in lieu of a proper physical knob. Why, Honda? Why do you have to make a simple process exponentially more difficult? For shame!

Somewhat assuaging this gripe is a segment-leading 10-speaker, 450-watt audio system. It should provide a rockin’ good time.

Aside from all that, the 2016 Civic also features a host of standard equipment, things like automatic climate control, an electric parking brake, auto up/down power windows and more.

As for options, the car can be dressed up with snazzy LED illumination for the headlamps, DRLs and tail lights. You can also get Honda Sensing, the company’s suite of advanced driver-assistance technology, which offers things like road departure mitigation, forward collision warning and even adaptive cruise control.

The Drive
Putting the 2016 Civic in motion validates most of the promises made by Honda. The car is refined, surprisingly fleet and enjoyable to pilot.

The feel of its electrically boosted power steering system is quite surprising. It does a pretty convincing imitation of an Audi, that is, effort is extremely light at parking-lot speeds but it bulks up promptly as speed increases, providing a direct and predictable connection to the front wheels.

This rack’s ratio is unexpectedly quick, giving the Civic an almost scalpel-like feel. Fortunately, despite the rapid turn-in, it’s not the least bit nervous, something that’s probably addressed by the company’s Straight Driving Assist feature. This helps the car track like it’s on rails, automatically compensating for crowed roads, keeping you on an even keel.

The Civic’s steering has improved nicely, though a little more heft in the tiller would be nice.

As for braking, this car’s pedal is reassuringly firm, controlling discs at all four corners. Given its confidence-boosting performance you’d think it’d be grabby, but fortunately that’s not the case. Overall, this arrangement feels just about perfect.

Honda is happy to tout how quiet the 2016 Civic’s interior is. Air leaks have been reduced by 58 percent, the car features a flush-mounted acoustic-glass windshield and its doors have triple seals. All of these enhancements do indeed make for a silent cabin, though it doesn’t seem appreciably quieter than the interiors of rival cars.

Both of the new Civic’s engines perform well. The base 2.0-liter unit is all most drivers will ever need. It’s responsive, well isolated and feels surprisingly lively, even when paired with the continuously variable transmission. This gearless ratio-swapper is surprisingly livable, though I still prefer traditional step-ratio transmissions.

This car’s up-level 1.5-liter turbo provides even more thrust than the base engine. It responds well at lower engine speeds because of its prodigious torque output. The extra oomph is appreciated if not really necessary.

All told, the 2016 Civic is near the top of its field when it comes to driving dynamics, though it may not be valedictorian. The Mazda3 is still a formidable competitor and even Ford’s Focus is a lot of fun to drive. A proper comparison test is needed to determine which of C-Segment offerings most entertaining.

The Verdict: 2016 Honda Civic Review
With sharp design, a higher quality interior and stellar fuel economy, it’s safe to say the 2016 Civic is the best one ever. It’s slated to go on sale in the U.S. next month and will carry a base price of $19,475, including $835 in destination charges. A fully optioned model can be had for around 27 grand.

As it has with previous generations, Honda will undoubtedly sell hundreds of thousands of these cars ever year and that’s not even counting the coupe, hatchback, Si and Type R models that are still in the works. The new Civic is a home run and perhaps more importantly than that, it’s the first small Honda in a long time that’s actually worth getting excited about. And hey, they may have just reached their goal; this could be the world’s best C-Segment model.

LOVE IT
High-quality interior
New engine lineup
Available features
Spacious cabin
Fresh design

LEAVE IT
Manual transmission not offered with turbo engine
Volume slider
http://www.autoguide.com/manufacture...a-civic-review
Old 02-23-2016, 09:42 AM   #167
vh_supra26
Site Moderator

This is Honda’s new turbo 2.0-liter engine for hotter Civics

Quote:
The folks over at CivicX have managed to obtain an image of Honda’s new turbocharged 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine.

A couple of weeks ago we talked about the forthcoming Civic Si due to arrive for the 2017MY with a new engine. The attached image shows the unit in question which will likely benefit from an electric wastegate actuator and a built-in blow-off valve on the compressor housing.

A detuned version of the motor will have around 230 horsepower in the Civic Si that will be offered exclusively with a six-speed manual transmission. Honda will install the same engine in the range-topping Type R where it will obviously have a lot more power.

While the Civic Si will be out in the late fall 2016 - early spring 2017 interval, the Civic Type R is bound to hit the market in the spring or summer of 2017. The Type R will be generally available as reports indicate Honda will sell it in almost all markets where the regular Civic is being offered.

Before these two will be launched, Honda will sell the tenth-generation Civic Sedan and Coupe in the US with a naturally aspirated 2.0-liter producing 158 horsepower and 138 pound-feet of torque. A more appealing choice is the new turbocharged 1.5-liter with 174 hp and 162 lb-ft.

The UK-developed Civic five-door hatchback set to be offered in Europe early 2017 will get a turbo three-cylinder 1.0-liter engine which will have around 127 hp and 148 lb-ft.
http://www.worldcarfans.com/11601021...-hotter-civics
Old 02-23-2016, 09:49 AM   #168
tennisfreak

Drives: 2018 BMW M240i
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Its big
Its heavy
Its expensive

Completely not what the Honda Civic started as or should be.
tennisfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tennisfreak For This Useful Post:
gymratter (06-18-2017), vh_supra26 (02-23-2016), WolfpackS2k (02-23-2016)