follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2015, 06:10 PM   #113
Krispeee

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The guys over at CounterSpace Garage are awesome to work with. In my opinion, 'CSG' should stand for "Customer Service Gurus" as they were super helpful in answering my questions and helping me track down my Jackson Racing Oil Cooler.

Keep it up, CSG! I'll hit you guys up when I need consumables!
Krispeee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Krispeee For This Useful Post:
CounterSpace Garage (08-06-2015)
Old 08-06-2015, 10:18 AM   #114
CounterSpace Garage

Drives: Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86 Experts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Ordered a set of Spoon front offset ball joints for my S2k from @CSG Mike through this forum and he's been extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process.

Parts took a while to receive (almost 2.5 months) primarily due there being no stock at all. Payment was easy and Mike kept me informed of the status or got back to me within 24-48 hours of a PM.

Parts looked great and brand new and was packaged well.

Would highly recommend and buy again (assuming the Cdn dollar goes back up)!

Two thumbs up!

Frost
@CSG David actually bought that same Spoon part as well for his personal S2000 CR to replace his J's Racing unit and also waited the same amount of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krispeee View Post
The guys over at CounterSpace Garage are awesome to work with. In my opinion, 'CSG' should stand for "Customer Service Gurus" as they were super helpful in answering my questions and helping me track down my Jackson Racing Oil Cooler.

Keep it up, CSG! I'll hit you guys up when I need consumables!
Glad you got everything!
CounterSpace Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 12:54 PM   #115
Frost
CASC-OR T.A. Director

Drives: '13 Prius, '22 BRZ
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterSpace Garage View Post
@CSG David actually bought that same Spoon part as well for his personal S2000 CR to replace his J's Racing unit and also waited the same amount of time.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining - I told Mike I wasn't in a rush and I wasn't

He was very up front with me stating that it would take a while and I appreciated that honesty and up front-ness.

OTA LIVE TIMING LINK
Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 01:41 PM   #116
CounterSpace Garage

Quote:
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining - I told Mike I wasn't in a rush and I wasn't

He was very up front with me stating that it would take a while and I appreciated that honesty and up front-ness.
@CSG David was complaining like a crybaby. LOOL
Old 08-12-2015, 11:52 PM   #117
93Targa
Brown rice

Drives: 93' Supra TT, 13' FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Paid for my Tein Flex Z on Sunday and they were at my doorstep on Tuesday! I couldn't be happier with the price and their communication throughout the process. Thanks again guys.
93Targa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 93Targa For This Useful Post:
CSG Mike (08-13-2015)
Old 08-25-2015, 06:37 PM   #118
CSG David

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 1,721 Times in 956 Posts
Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Targa View Post
Paid for my Tein Flex Z on Sunday and they were at my doorstep on Tuesday! I couldn't be happier with the price and their communication throughout the process. Thanks again guys.
Glad you are enjoying those TEIN Flex Zs!!
CSG David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:09 PM   #119
Frost
CASC-OR T.A. Director

Drives: '13 Prius, '22 BRZ
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Garage
Asked @CSG Mike to place an order for Carbotech XP10 and XP8 pads, got invoice in email a day later, paid invoice same day and 6 days later received my pads.

#slowclap

Very satisfied with the speedy turnaround!

OTA LIVE TIMING LINK
Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:37 PM   #120
CSG Mike

Thanked 14,175 Times in 6,834 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quote:
Asked @CSG Mike to place an order for Carbotech XP10 and XP8 pads, got invoice in email a day later, paid invoice same day and 6 days later received my pads.

#slowclap

Very satisfied with the speedy turnaround!
Sorry! Messaging @CounterSpace Garage cuts out the messenger and is often faster
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:17 PM   #121
rixter145
Sleep Chomper

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
CSG Mike always gave valuable answers and pricing when asked promptly and courteously. I will definite buy an item from them some day. Thanks again!
rixter145 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rixter145 For This Useful Post:
CSG Mike (09-09-2015)
Old 09-16-2015, 12:00 AM   #122
twag4

Drives: frs
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Great service before during and after the sell. I couldn't be more pleased with my decision to buy from CSG. @CSGDavid and @CSGMike are here providing information free of charge, they answer PMs and phone calls too. I ordered a JR supercharger and oil cooler, Ace header, and Delicious tune from them and have received all but the header. The header will be a wait, they made sure I knew that before completing the order process. I got the other items and installed them, and CSG was available to help. I had problems getting a reflash to work on my car on a late Saturday afternoon, I am on the other end of the country. When I called, Mike answered the phone and guided me through the process of getting it working. It was my own error... I will do business with them again!

Last edited by twag4; 09-16-2015 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Punctuation
twag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to twag4 For This Useful Post:
CSG Mike (09-16-2015)
Old 09-17-2015, 06:20 PM   #123
CSG Mike

Thanked 14,175 Times in 6,834 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twag4 View Post
Great service before during and after the sell. I couldn't be more pleased with my decision to buy from CSG. @CSGDavid and @CSGMike are here providing information free of charge, they answer PMs and phone calls too. I ordered a JR supercharger and oil cooler, Ace header, and Delicious tune from them and have received all but the header. The header will be a wait, they made sure I knew that before completing the order process. I got the other items and installed them, and CSG was available to help. I had problems getting a reflash to work on my car on a late Saturday afternoon, I am on the other end of the country. When I called, Mike answered the phone and guided me through the process of getting it working. It was my own error... I will do business with them again!
As chance would have it, I happened to be able to answer the phone at the moment you called.

I can't promise that I can pick up every call that comes in on a weekend though!
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CSG Mike For This Useful Post:
twag4 (09-17-2015)
Old 09-21-2015, 10:12 PM   #124
shiumai

Drives: 2013 DGM BRZ, 2020 C8 Corvette
Thanked 1,893 Times in 787 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I've been running the stock suspension with Swift lowering springs for the past two years. While I was satisfied with the Swift springs initially, I noticed that while the ride was comfortable, the rear end felt mushy with wallowing when hitting dips mid-turn in sweepers. Road bumps and dips caused my car to bounce around. I spoke to @CSG Mike about it after reading this thread and purchased a set of Tein Flex Z coilovers from CSG after discussing it with him. They arrived a couple of days after paying (I'm local in socal though).

I just got them installed today and the difference is immediately noticeable.
Immediately after install, I felt that the suspension was firmer, yet the ride was smoother during the test drive. Road noise was reduced as well - most noticeably on the freeway. Ride height is approximately 1/4" lower than the Swift lowering springs, which is still a practical height without any rubbing. I didn't want it slammed. I'm going to be adjusting the settings based on my daily route to work over the next week or so, but I'm starting out with soft settings right now. So far, I'm happy with how it feels even without changing the settings - what a big improvement over what I had. It now feels much closer to what I imagined/hoped it would. Thanks to @CSG David and CSG Mike! (and also to West End Alignment who did the install, align and corner balance).
shiumai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 05:07 PM   #125
CounterSpace Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiumai View Post
I've been running the stock suspension with Swift lowering springs for the past two years. While I was satisfied with the Swift springs initially, I noticed that while the ride was comfortable, the rear end felt mushy with wallowing when hitting dips mid-turn in sweepers. Road bumps and dips caused my car to bounce around. I spoke to @CSG Mike about it after reading this thread and purchased a set of Tein Flex Z coilovers from CSG after discussing it with him. They arrived a couple of days after paying (I'm local in socal though).

I just got them installed today and the difference is immediately noticeable.
Immediately after install, I felt that the suspension was firmer, yet the ride was smoother during the test drive. Road noise was reduced as well - most noticeably on the freeway. Ride height is approximately 1/4" lower than the Swift lowering springs, which is still a practical height without any rubbing. I didn't want it slammed. I'm going to be adjusting the settings based on my daily route to work over the next week or so, but I'm starting out with soft settings right now. So far, I'm happy with how it feels even without changing the settings - what a big improvement over what I had. It now feels much closer to what I imagined/hoped it would. Thanks to @CSG David and CSG Mike! (and also to West End Alignment who did the install, align and corner balance).
Glad you love the suspension setup!!
Old 10-01-2015, 03:34 PM   #126
buruguduy

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Kudos to you guys at CSG! Got my Flex Z the day after the transaction! Really fast shipment. Pricing is great, very good communication as well throughout the transaction.

Hope to get the suspension installed soon. Thanks again CSG!
buruguduy is offline   Reply With Quote