follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2017, 07:36 PM   #1
Stang70Fastback
A.K.A. Starlord

Drives: 2015 Series.Blue
Thanked 2,099 Times in 834 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Raceseng Custom Shift Knob: Short Review and Photos

New Raceseng Shift Knob and Reverse Lockout Collar

A year ago I bought some Raceseng Camber Plates for my car to allow me to get some extra camber adjustability out of the front suspension. What I received were some functional parts that were machined to a level of such perfection and beauty, that I wasn’t sure whether I should install them on the car, or mount them on my living room wall as “art.” Needless to say, I was very happy with that purchase. Ever since then, I’ve been eyeing their various shift knobs as a way to take advantage of the “pretty” side of their machining processes to add a little flair to my interior. When they came out with their “Custom Shop” a few months ago, which allows you to specify pretty much any combination of shift knob style, color, and finish, the temptation became too great, and I decided to order myself a little birthday present!

Check out my blog, read all about my BRZ adventures, and oogle my sweet cell-phone photos!
You can also find me on Instagram, and on Facebook.
Stang70Fastback is offline   Reply With Quote