follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions

Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions Discuss all other cars and automotive news here.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2019, 09:12 PM   #43
StraightOuttaCanadaEh
Wes
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Drives: 2017 Toyota 86
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,086
Thanks: 735
Thanked 1,010 Times in 649 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by extrashaky View Post
There is no version of a Yaris that would have held any interest for me whatsoever.
Ha! Then you haven’t seen the supercharged Yaris GRMN!
__________________
Instagram: @gt86wes
StraightOuttaCanadaEh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:46 PM   #44
Audio
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Drives: 16 FR-S Raven
Location: Road
Posts: 75
Thanks: 152
Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
I am perfectly happy with the feel of my car without mods thank you very much. I didn't buy it as a dragster.


I agree with you on everything, but I did have to MOD the AuDio...
Audio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Audio For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (10-18-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 09:54 PM   #45
weederr33
Airborne at your service
 
weederr33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: '17 BRZ Series.Yellow
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,185
Thanks: 2,306
Thanked 1,688 Times in 1,020 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantedTaken View Post
Says kiddie who has no clue how to drive.
Pay for a track day. Pay for a clue
Here you go again bashing people and talking shit for no reason. Just GTFO already, seriously. You have no clue of that dude's driving abilities and yet you say pretentious garbage like that. In fact, I have reason to believe you have no god damn clue how to even operate you car outside driving to the store because you ask stupid ass questions about checking your fucking brake pads. And then proceeding to tell everyone they are wrong. Piss off already, dude.
__________________
weederr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to weederr33 For This Useful Post:
86MLR (10-18-2019), Joveen (10-18-2019), KR-S 86 (10-19-2019), Mr.ac (10-24-2019), new2subaru (10-18-2019), Summerwolf (10-19-2019), SuperTom (10-24-2019), Tcoat (10-19-2019), venturaII (10-20-2019), why? (10-28-2019), Will BRZ (10-18-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 09:59 PM   #46
Joveen
Senior Member
 
Joveen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Drives: Bone stock
Location: Windsor, CT
Posts: 262
Thanks: 220
Thanked 44 Times in 35 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weederr33 View Post
Here you go again bashing people and talking shit for no reason. Just GTFO already, seriously. You have no clue of that dude's driving abilities and yet you say pretentious garbage like that. In fact, I have reason to believe you have no god damn clue how to even operate you car outside driving to the store because you ask stupid ass questions about checking your fucking brake pads. And then proceeding to tell everyone they are wrong. Piss off already, dude.
thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Joveen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joveen For This Useful Post:
SuperTom (10-24-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 10:00 PM   #47
weederr33
Airborne at your service
 
weederr33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: '17 BRZ Series.Yellow
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,185
Thanks: 2,306
Thanked 1,688 Times in 1,020 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joveen View Post
thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Anytime bruh!
__________________
weederr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weederr33 For This Useful Post:
SuperTom (10-24-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 10:06 PM   #48
extrashaky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2014 BRZ Limited
Location: USA
Posts: 3,853
Thanks: 1,017
Thanked 5,331 Times in 2,138 Posts
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanadaEh View Post
Ha! Then you haven’t seen the supercharged Yaris GRMN!
Putting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it the least bit sexy.
extrashaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:13 PM   #49
new2subaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Drives: 15 FR-S
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,947
Thanks: 3,680
Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,001 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
It amazes me how the mention of HP or lack of HP can ignite an argument on this forum.

Not so on Miata forums. The car is accepted for what it is.
new2subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to new2subaru For This Useful Post:
humfrz (10-18-2019), mrg666 (10-19-2019), Will BRZ (10-18-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 10:15 PM   #50
new2subaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Drives: 15 FR-S
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,947
Thanks: 3,680
Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,001 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weederr33 View Post
Here you go again bashing people and talking shit for no reason. Just GTFO already, seriously. You have no clue of that dude's driving abilities and yet you say pretentious garbage like that. In fact, I have reason to believe you have no god damn clue how to even operate you car outside driving to the store because you ask stupid ass questions about checking your fucking brake pads. And then proceeding to tell everyone they are wrong. Piss off already, dude.

Can you not get banned for being overly obnoxious? That should be a rule
new2subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:18 PM   #51
weederr33
Airborne at your service
 
weederr33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: '17 BRZ Series.Yellow
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,185
Thanks: 2,306
Thanked 1,688 Times in 1,020 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2subaru View Post
Can you not get banned for being overly obnoxious? That should be a rule
Lol yeah
__________________
weederr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:33 PM   #52
humfrz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 23,141
Thanks: 17,265
Thanked 20,618 Times in 11,427 Posts
Mentioned: 525 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanadaEh View Post
Ha! Then you haven’t seen the supercharged Yaris GRMN!
Maybe not in person, but I have a picture here.

I'll have to agree with @extrashaky (this time - ).

Now, that machine may be a fine automobile, but, I just couldn't get past that ugly face.

For me, looking at that face in my garage would be like trying to have sex with an extremely UGLY woman, no matter how well she performed, or what a great body she had, I just couldn't get past that face.


humfrz
Attached Images
 
humfrz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
extrashaky (10-19-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 10:55 PM   #53
Will BRZ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Drives: 2015 Limited CWP BRZ
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 571
Thanks: 325
Thanked 342 Times in 237 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2subaru View Post
It amazes me how the mention of HP or lack of HP can ignite an argument on this forum.

Not so on Miata forums. The car is accepted for what it is.
Always bothered me too. Feel like we argue over a lot of pointless shit lol like if it's going to change anything
Will BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Will BRZ For This Useful Post:
new2subaru (10-19-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 10:59 PM   #54
Jordanwolf
¿¿¿¿
 
Jordanwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: 2017 900whp beast
Location: Otnorot Canadia
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 600
Thanked 934 Times in 640 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Smells like a bunch of torque dip in here.
__________________
I have come to HUG YOU
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jordanwolf For This Useful Post:
ElijahF (10-19-2019), PulsarBeeerz (10-19-2019), soundman98 (10-18-2019), Spuds (10-19-2019), SuperTom (10-24-2019), Will BRZ (10-18-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 11:02 PM   #55
86MLR
Senior Member
 
86MLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Drives: 2017 86 limited
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,438
Thanks: 221
Thanked 1,072 Times in 604 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will BRZ View Post
Always bothered me too. Feel like we argue over a lot of pointless shit lol like if it's going to change anything
Yeap, like how inferior an automatic transmission is to a manual.

Or how the torque dip makes the car un-driveable.

Or how I wrecked the car by adding a turbo.

Or how I'm an opinionated bastard who spends to much time on the forum.

Yeap
__________________
Disclaimer: This post represents the official views of the voices in my head at the time of posting.
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133311
I'm only here for the biscuits
86MLR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 86MLR For This Useful Post:
mrg666 (10-19-2019), soundman98 (10-18-2019), Spuds (10-19-2019), Tcoat (10-19-2019)
Old 10-19-2019, 03:52 AM   #56
Adam_L
Senior Member
 
Adam_L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Drives: '16 FR-S RS2 MT, '06 xA Polar MT
Location: Central Coast California
Posts: 602
Thanks: 1,033
Thanked 143 Times in 106 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joveen View Post
Naah this car needs power.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You gota pay to play.

I hit a bird going 105 mph the other day, broke my front grill. Have to replace that now.... gota pay to play, I suppose.
__________________
Math is like Love, simple idea at first that quickly gets complicated
Adam_L is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why You Shouldn't Run Your Car Low On Gas Extreme Dimensions Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 38 06-23-2017 07:47 PM
found water where I shouldn't ed8756 Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 14 09-19-2014 10:06 PM
Maybe I just shouldn't own this car execoll Subaru BRZ General Forum 26 12-06-2013 07:08 PM
shouldn't have called.. shiud Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 26 07-06-2012 10:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.