follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 05-21-2018, 08:30 PM   #1
eMahle

Drives: '14 FRS, '18 Alfa Giulia, '90 Mini
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: 2014 Scion FRS - Basic mods, 22k Miles, $11500

2014 Scion FRS
White
6 Speed Manual Transmission
21,700 miles
Always garaged
Clean/Lien-Free Title

Modifications:

Invidia Q300 Exhaust - Burnt Titanium Tips
Invidia Cat-less Front Pipe with Resonator
Enkei VR5 HyperBlack 17x8
Hankook RS3 245/40/17 - 2000 miles on tires
Valenti Backup/Bumper Light (Red/Red)
P3Cars VDI Vent Gauge
RR Racing Wilwood Big Brake Kit w/ BP10 pads
Mishimoto Oil Cooler
H&R Lowering Springs
Subaru BRZ Trunk Lining
Subaru BRZ all weather trunk liner
Scion Trunk Carpet liner

Selling my 2014 Scion FR-S, asking $11,500obo. It has extremely low miles as I’ve owned 2-3 cars and it’s only been my primary car for about six months since I’ve purchased it in 2014. The car is in great shape, and it’s been a great daily driver that can be taken to a track day for some fun and driven back with no hassles. I’ve kept the motor entirely stock, with the exception of the Mishimoto oil cooler to ensure proper engine temperatures (and monitored with the P3Cars Vent Gauge). Frequent oil changes and maintenance done on the car every few thousand miles.

Interior is 9.5 out of 10. The only blemish that recently started to show is that the steering wheel Scion logo has recently started to show wear. Everything else is in great condition.

Exterior is 6.5 out of 10. The car took a hit small hit on the rear driver’s side quarter panel on December 2015. In trying to fix everything properly, I’ve replaced the whole quarter panel (done by a professional body shop in West Palm), however the shop that painted it did a poor job to my standard, and messed up the pearl. In addition, the lower rocker panel on the passenger side has several dents from a few cones at the autocross.

Overall, this is a fantastic car for anyone looking for a car that is reliable, has really low miles, and would like to take it to the track or continue to build on it. The body is straight, short of the dents, usual wear on front bumper chips & the paint blemishes in the rear quarter panel and paint blending done on the trunk. If someone is looking for an out of the box trailer queen, it might not be the best candidate.

I’m not in a hurry to sell the car. I currently have three cars and selling cars is something I’m incredibly lazy about. But after having three cars for over a year, and looking at another one, I’m being told by the wife that it’s time to consider selling at least one.

No trades, looking for cash. I’m asking $11,500, which I feel is a fair price considering that it’s within the range of same year cars with 3-4x the miles, and taking into consideration the money put into modifications minus the blemishes on the body.

Car is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Photos (will probably take some better ones this upcoming weekend, clean and under sunlight):

C-Pillar paint blemish:

Steering wheel blemish:

Thanks,
Erick
eMahle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:22 AM   #2
eMahle

Drives: '14 FRS, '18 Alfa Giulia, '90 Mini
Small update, I know I've been telling some I'd be getting more pictures this weekend, but the weather in South Florida has been dreadful. Will try to take it out as soon as the sun it out long enough to clean it and snap some photos
eMahle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 03:26 PM   #3
JimV

Drives: FRS
PM'ed
JimV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 11:23 AM   #4
Kido1986
Dodging cones

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited, 93 Z28
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Do you have any pictures of the damage before repair?
Originally Posted by mrbillclintong View Post
If you guys spot any riced frs/brz post them here just for laughs no hating please.
Isn't there already a thread like this? It's called aggressive wheels or summat...
C Street Build/Progress Questions about C Street Autocrossing?
Kido1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:49 PM   #5
GrandSport

Drives: 13 Viper; 14 BRZ; 90 Miata; 18 AMG
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
is this car still available?
2018 GLE 63 AMG: +800hp whistling AWD TT V8 grocery getter
2016 GX460: IDK. Too reliable to sell. Too boring to use.
GrandSport is offline   Reply With Quote