follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
Craig

Drives: Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Android Torque app questions

I recently purchased one of those nifty bluetooth ODBII scanners off of amazon for $12 shipped. Got lucky as the one I received isn't faulty, fired up my Torque app and got to cruising. My main reason for setting this up is I recently ordered a drop in filter / intake tube and would like to measure my AFR before and after the install to be sure that there's not a huge difference... It's also pretty badass to have some gauges to look at whilst cruising.

So my question is, there's obviously a logging feature, and for whatever reason I cannot seem to view the logs on my computer. I've got a macbook pro and a windows based desktop, neither of which I've been able to find a program to view the logs. I went to the Torque webpage but I am unable to make an account for whatever reason. I was wondering if there's another, non web based way to view the logs.

Also, when I try to add the AFR widget to the homescreen, it doesn't give me any values, it only states that the system is OK.

Finally if I don't plan on boosting my car, is there any added benefit to purchasing the full application?

I used the feature on ft86 and found nothing, If I've missed something kindly point me in the right direction!!

~Craig
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
brichard0625

Drives: 2013 Scion Frs(Scarlet)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What i do is go into setting and set-up what parameters i would like to log. After i do i run i email the logs as a csv file(separated with comas) and i use excel to open the file. U can few everything from there.