follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB

Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB Problems, issues, recalls, TSBs

User Tag List

Old 02-20-2019, 04:32 PM   #1
lilred

Drives: 2013 FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BROKEN DOWNPIPE?????

Hello I've made a few posts regarding a few different problems my car could've ran into and I strongly believe I found the issue. When I start up my car Its louder than usual. Coming from the front of the car. I hear extreme rattling and when I looked under the car I noticed the down pipe is where the rattling and noise was coming from. Could that mean for sure that I possibly broke the pipe or it has a hole creating a loss of AIR FLOW? I assume if that's the case its also occurs a lack of power/ boost. Based off this what do you guys think of my assumption. I ran out of ideas so im bringing it to the shop shortly.

Thank you all.
lilred is offline   Reply With Quote